Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corsi Mousehold

08OCT10 - Tactica Meeting

[16:13] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. Well then. This is everyone that could make it.

[16:14] Corsi Mousehold: Forgive me for not being in formals but I just got off a raid and .... Well I'm lazy.

[16:14] Corsi Mousehold: Not really.

[16:14] Huttser Ishelwood: Lazy CO is lazy

[16:14] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: :o

[16:14] Corsi Mousehold: Keep in mind this is getting logged and added to the forums so .... Yeah. Behave please.

[16:15] Corsi Mousehold: Aryte's going to be watching.

[16:15] Corsi Mousehold: Any questions before we get this started?

[16:15] Kithsuneca Eilde: No Ma'am.

[16:15] Huttser Ishelwood: None from me useless

[16:15] Corsi Mousehold: I'm not useless.

[16:16] Corsi Mousehold: Anyway.. *glares at her XO agin*

[16:16] Corsi Mousehold: Yes I have this pretyped so I don't have to look like an idiot. For this meeting we will be going over the reports for the board and forum as well as touching on how we conduct ourselves on an opposing militaries base. We will also be going over what you can and cannot say to military commanders when you are on a Tactica Deployment.

[16:17] Corsi Mousehold: So we end this on a good note, we'll be hitting up the subject of reports first. Until now I have been very casual about how they are handled. I have given a good amount of time for the reports to be completed and so far, that amount of time has been more than extensive.

[16:17] Corsi Mousehold: Two new members have been added to Tactica this week and both of them have finished and turned in their reports so they do not take long at all. They should at the most take a couple of hours of work and note writing. Then most of the times you will be just doing your thing and raiding a military and notice a change. Update your report and so on. It becomes quite easy in the grand scheme of things.

[16:17] Jake Stoanes: anddd i'm back

[16:17] Corsi Mousehold: Correction.... Three

[16:17] Corsi Mousehold: Hi Jake.

[16:18] Huttser Ishelwood: We tottaly haven't being conscripting people

[16:18] Corsi Mousehold: However, because of this extensive time that has been allowed, I am going to have to enforce a due date on all reports. Since a report takes less than a week to complete and since I know you guys have real lives, I am going to give two weeks to complete your reports. At the end of two weeks if the report is not filed with myself, we will review and see your progress on it and go from there. If there is no progress at all, Arokh may just be expanding his diet. That's the bad news. And yeah I know it stinks but please bear with us.

[16:19] Corsi Mousehold: The good news is, I have been given the allowance to put you in for Quality Points now for completed reports! This however will take into account the quality of the report itself and if your report is not up to standards, Huttser, Kyra, or myself will sit with you for a minute and explain what more we need to fill the board.

[16:19] Corsi Mousehold: These reports *are* read by high command and they *do* take notice of the quality of them. I have that word from the big boss himself. So those of you looking to progress, this is a good way to show your dedication to the group and it's continuation.

[16:21] Corsi Mousehold: Any Questions so far?

[16:21] Kithsuneca Eilde: No Ma'am, none so far.

[16:21] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: :o just to throw it out there

[16:21] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: what are the maximum QP per report

[16:21] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: o.o

[16:21] Corsi Mousehold: 25

[16:21] Tsukiyomi Yuhara does math... thats..

[16:21] Corsi Mousehold: I tried to get that up to 50 but Aryte frowned at me.

[16:22] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: 8 reports for a comm pack

[16:22] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: :D

[16:22] Huttser Ishelwood: XD

[16:22] Corsi Mousehold: Yes but two reports and two PRF's is 150 points. And trust me. I am the QP Queen.

[16:22] Corsi Mousehold: I have unlocked the entire armory.

[16:23] Huttser Ishelwood glares

[16:23] Corsi Mousehold: Every point counts. Seriously.

[16:23] Jake Stoanes: You know who else unlocks the entire armory? Praetorians. :x

[16:23] Corsi Mousehold: Two reports is one PRF.

[16:23] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: So, this two week deadline is to say a report should be done every two weeks?

[16:24] Corsi Mousehold: No. Just that once you are assigned a report, it shouldn't take you more than two weeks to finish it.

[16:24] Tsukiyomi Yuhara: ok' o.o;

[16:24] Corsi Mousehold: I promise. After this, maintaining the board is ... Stupidly easy.

[16:24] Awanken Wasp raises hand

[16:24] Corsi Mousehold: Yes Awanken?

[16:25] Awanken Wasp: Its the time expended now ? :o I thought it used to be a week

[16:26] Corsi Mousehold: It was never really adhered to then. If someone needed time I just gave it to them. I have to be strict about it because there's not been a finished report in a couple of weeks until this week.

[16:26] Corsi Mousehold: There was no incentive to finishing the reports other than a big ole thanks buddy. Now you have QP you can earn. So I have a reason to enforce a schedule.

[16:27] Corsi Mousehold: Any other questions?

[16:28] Jake Stoanes: How are we going to go about sims that are being rebuilt?

[16:28] Huttser Ishelwood: Just sit and wait

[16:28] Jake Stoanes: Even if it goes past 2 weeks wait time?

[16:29] Huttser Ishelwood: We will pause the countdown for sims on re-build

[16:29] Jake Stoanes: Alright

[16:29] Corsi Mousehold: The reports would still be assigned and once they are opened, I will contact you and let you know when you can go in ans say hello to them.

[16:29] Corsi Mousehold: Once it's opened. The countdown starts.

[16:31] Corsi Mousehold: To give you an idea on how fast you can do reports, I have SLAD, Sturmkorpsm and Zagan Empire as well as advising for Titan.

[16:31] Corsi Mousehold: Huttser has 2142 and exillion Enclave.

[16:31] Corsi Mousehold: Kyra ... The Mercz and WAW

[16:31] Huttser Ishelwood: Wait....what?

[16:32] Huttser Ishelwood: I've done those reports?

[16:32] Corsi Mousehold: No but then again we need a raid party for 2142 which is why that is on hold.

[16:32] Corsi Mousehold: We're getting that done.

[16:32] Corsi Mousehold: Kyra already has both of hers in. It's really alot easier than it looks.

[16:33] Corsi Mousehold: Anything else before moving on?

[16:34] Corsi Mousehold: K!

[16:34] Corsi Mousehold: Moving on to Conduct Expectations.

[16:34] Corsi Mousehold: Remember, when you are deploying for Tactica, you do not leave the hub whatsoever. You should be in your normal dress formals and without the command overcoat (Huttser and Myself are exceptions) so it does not confuse another military commander on who is commanding Tactica. You should never be armed in any way at all. The Boostpack only is acceptable but it is not to be used unless you have permission from their base command for the use of mobility.

[16:34] Corsi Mousehold: Speaking of talking with commanders, Tactica is that rare division that actually talks with other military commanders one on one. This does not mean you can talk to them about changes to our gear or handle complaints that they have about our gear. That is for Administratio. Hell, I command Tactica and I can't even do it.

[16:35] Corsi Mousehold: What you are allowed to do is give some factual data about the gear. For example, when VAC was around they had a rule about the length of a bullet. No more than 8 meters. Well the Shock rifle's bullet is 10 meters long so letting them know that weapon would not be used there is perfectly acceptable. However if they start talking about it being unfair and looking to discuss changes to the gear, your response should be something like this:

[16:35] Huttser Ishelwood gave you Tactica Report: EE.

[16:36] Corsi Mousehold: I really don't have the authority to make changes like that but I can put you in contact with someone that can if you give me a moment.

[16:36] Corsi Mousehold: You then would go and find a Guardsman, Terra or Astra officer, or Munitorum Officer as applicable and give them thier name. In short, be as helpful as you can but be smart about it.

[16:36] Corsi Mousehold: Any Questions about that?

[16:36] Kithsuneca Eilde: No Ma'am.

[16:37] Corsi Mousehold: Wow. Awesome.

[16:38] Huttser Ishelwood: Oh lord....

[16:39] Jake Stoanes: Alright, so..... in regards to questions that they ask... how are we to know what we actually should and shouldn't tell them?

[16:39] Jake Stoanes: I understand some confidentiality is required, but there are some simple questions that are easy enough for people to figure out, however, are we still to share the information?

[16:40] Jake Stoanes: My apologies on the long type time, I kept rewording what I was going to say.

[16:40] Corsi Mousehold: You can five factual data. Like ... How many rounds are in the Magpul? What is it's reload? Do you have Anti tank? How much damage will it do?

[16:41] Corsi Mousehold: Those are fine as they are questions regarding sim rules.

[16:41] Huttser Ishelwood: Just don't tell them the closley guarded codes to play the soviet national anthem

[16:41] Corsi Mousehold: Using the Negev as an example. Some places only allow 100 round magazines.

[16:41] Jake Stoanes: But the soviet national anthem is fact.

[16:41] Jake Stoanes: :<

[16:42] Huttser Ishelwood: In soviet russia fact is national anthem

[16:42] Corsi Mousehold: If they ask ... You can tell then yes the Negev is not going to be allowed.

[16:43] Corsi Mousehold: Things you can't answer ... How was the Negev made? How are the bullets scripted?

[16:44] Jake Stoanes: What about if I tell them it was forged in the fires of Mordor?

[16:44] Corsi Mousehold: That you can tell them.

[16:44] Corsi Mousehold: It was. It's evil, and it controls all.

[16:44] Jake Stoanes: Ok, just checking

[16:44] Huttser Ishelwood: One Negev to rule them all.....

[16:44] Corsi Mousehold: Anything else?

[16:45] Jake Stoanes: Actually, yes. :x

[16:45] Corsi Mousehold: Fire away.

[16:45] Corsi Mousehold: Kay

[16:46] Huttser Ishelwood: Tsukiyomi

[16:46] Jake Stoanes: When talking to an enemy commander, I understand certain formalities need to be followed. However, how... respectful I guess are we supposed to be? For example, should I talk to them like I would talk to Aryte formally?

[16:46] Huttser Ishelwood: D:<

[16:46] Huttser Ishelwood: Depends on how well you know them Jake and if your on a fist visit or not

[16:46] Huttser Ishelwood: For example

[16:46] Corsi Mousehold: At first yes you talk to them formally. Call them sir, and so on. If you've gotten buddy buddy with them .....

[16:47] Huttser Ishelwood: Me with LordBob or Alyx Arkwright

[16:47] Corsi Mousehold: For example. At first yes I saluted LordBob.

[16:47] Corsi Mousehold: Now I hug him.

[16:47] Mercury: New contact: Mark Karlfeldt

[16:47] Huttser Ishelwood: The comments I could make

[16:47] Corsi Mousehold: Before I called him sir, now I call him Lord Bobbykins.

[16:48] Huttser Ishelwood: So yeah, it's all about how well you know them

[16:48] Corsi Mousehold: Exactly.

[16:48] Huttser Ishelwood: Also the setting

[16:49] Huttser Ishelwood: I am more respectful to Bob and Alyx when around their men but say when I'm talking to LordBob in his office in vent, I don't have to be so formal

[16:49] Corsi Mousehold: I am on a first name basis with command from 2142, CS, CATI, Regius when it existed, BSM, Delta Force, WAW and a few others.

[16:49] Jake Stoanes: So, as a starter it would be a good thing to be very formal?

[16:49] Corsi Mousehold: Yes. Indeed.

[16:49] Jake Stoanes: Alright, thank you.

[16:50] Corsi Mousehold: Actually this next part is going to get more in depth with that.

[16:50] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. Almost done here. Contacting and beginning a talk.

[16:50] Corsi Mousehold: First of all, you are more than allowed to stand in a hub and watch an assault but only after you have established a contact with the base defense when there isn't combat ongoing. Contacting and talking to someone in command is pretty easy. Just send an IM to someone and ask for the current defense command. They will give you a name and you send an IM to that person. What I usually say is this:

[16:51] Corsi Mousehold: Hi there, I am Master of Honors Praepositus Corsi Mousehold, Commanding NCO of the Ordo Imperialis Tactical division. I just wanted to come say hello and take a moment to look through your base rules so I can make certian I can keep the Ordo informed of what we can and cannot do here. The last thing we want to do is encounter an incident where we accidentally break one of the sims rules and someone finds themselves banned. I can also answer most questions about our own gear if you have any to be sure they fall within the rules of the sim. I don't have my home point set so if at any time you are uncomfortable with my presence, you can ask me to leave or even just shoot me. Some prefer the second option as it's fun. Do you mind if I approach?

[16:52] Corsi Mousehold: That may be long winded, but it immediately tells the defense you are not hostile, youare there to insure their rules are kept, and that you are willing to give them information. But remember. Factual data only. Another thing you can do is point out errors in their base design. If they have a wall that is set phantom you can tell them. If the wall of their base is not properly extending over the sim border to allow someone to bypass the entire point of the base, you can tell them about it. Ask to show them and if they say no you say okay.

[16:53] Corsi Mousehold: Never argue a rule on their base even if you don't agree with it. It's their sim, let them do as they like in it.

[16:53] Corsi Mousehold: One thing most forget, you are actually allowed to salute the commander. Never use a salute other than the basic salute. No added sounds, words, or gestures. Just salute. It shows a respect to the command there and beleive it or not it's a magnificent ice breaker.

[16:54] Corsi Mousehold: Generally we want to know how many active members they have on a regular basis. Like Ordo generally has about 70 to 100 active members. To find out what weapons they use, Ask if they have their own scripters or if they use commercial. If they say they have their own, tell them you do as well, bring up an example and then ask more about thiers. If they say they use commercial. Tell them your favorite! Then ask what they like. This will give you a good idea on what guns to expect from the defense.

[16:54] Corsi Mousehold: Next and this is important, ask if they have an air division. If they do, see if they are willing to do Air only raids to keep up Air support activity. Do they have an armored division? You can ask all you want. It's up to them on how much they want to give you. You can get a lot of information by offering a little. Just don't give up everything to them.

[16:55] Corsi Mousehold: And questions there?

[16:56] Corsi Mousehold: And the last part from me. The remaining reports.

[16:57] Corsi Mousehold: Again, normally I don't like to pull the Commander card but ... This has got to get done.

[16:57] Corsi Mousehold: Currently the unclaimed bases are, Phoenix Embers which is allied and needs a defense report, Kratus Meptia is a Neutral and we need a defense/offense report, Also offense reports for BSM, Grand Federation, Guerilla Rebels, Section South East, and Raven Raiders. Since you are all here you get to pick up ones you would like to. If you are already assigned two reports, you don't have to take on a third. Those that are not here will get the leftovers. But at the end of this meeting there will be no unassigned bases. However don't look at it like work. Look at it as a way to earn yourself the Communications pack. And these really don't take horribly long.

[16:57] Corsi Mousehold: Now .... Winterz, Since you don't have a report yet ... ANy you personally want to hit up?

[16:58] Awanken Wasp: I can haz third ? :>

[16:58] Huttser Ishelwood: Winterz....wheres your application D:<

[16:58] Jake Stoanes: I call Zagan when it opens btw. :x

[16:58] Huttser Ishelwood: :P

[16:58] Corsi Mousehold: I am taking care of Zagan.

[16:58] Jake Stoanes: So not kidding either. lol. Their leader is my best friend. :<

[16:59] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. Okay. You got it. You can have it.

[16:59] Jake Stoanes: :D

[16:59] Winterz Silverfall: I'll take Section South East

[17:00] Jake Stoanes: <.<

[17:01] Corsi Mousehold: Okay one of the base commands there is Maxx but Denny can totally help you too. He's a friend of mine so just let him know I sent you. :) Actually I have to take you on the Tactical Field trip so .... This will be good.

[17:03] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. If you want to take one on, Call it out now. Awanken ... If you want Cati.....

[17:04] Awanken Wasp: Eeny meeny... Grand Federation sounds royal

[17:05] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. That's another small one. Small group but not a bad one. We've gone to visit once. Sim name is Waves of Liberty.

[17:05] Corsi Mousehold: Any others got one in mind?

[17:06] Corsi Mousehold: Okay Awanken with three in your lap. You're good to go.

[17:06] Awanken Wasp: o7

[17:08] Corsi Mousehold: Okay...... Jake I think you have enough stress with Crysis so go with an easy one. Guerilla Rebels?

[17:08] Corsi Mousehold: I know they have like NO scripter at all so they're all using Civi Frag guns.

[17:08] Jake Stoanes: lol

[17:08] Jake Stoanes: uhm

[17:09] Jake Stoanes: Sure, i'll go for it

[17:10] Corsi Mousehold: I have a feeling the Raven Raiders is going to die off here soon so .... Not going to waste anyone's time on that.

[17:10] Corsi Mousehold: Winterz, you'll be able to find that out. the command for SSE is all former RR

[17:11] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. So we're left with BSM, Kratus, and Phoenix

[17:12] Corsi Mousehold: See? This isn't so bad.

[17:12] Corsi Mousehold: Tsuki and Kith?

[17:12] Corsi Mousehold: Want more QP?

[17:12] Kithsuneca Eilde: Sure, I don't mind taking another one Ma'am.

[17:13] Corsi Mousehold: I think I would like someone with long term experiance to do ..... Wait. I just passed Ziggy to Jake so ...

[17:13] Mercury: Lost contact: Tsukiyomi Yuhara

[17:13] Corsi Mousehold: Tell you what. You hate Crysis. I can take that one off your hands for you.

[17:15] Corsi Mousehold: Kith. BSM?

[17:15] Kithsuneca Eilde: I can Take BSM. I've been there a few times.

[17:15] Jake Stoanes: lol

[17:15] Jake Stoanes: ok

[17:15] Corsi Mousehold: Perfect.

[17:16] Corsi Mousehold: Now we just have allied and Neutral.

[17:16] Corsi Mousehold: And I am okay leaving those two on hold until the others come down the line.

[17:19] Huttser Ishelwood: FFFFF

[17:21] Winterz Silverfall: spell their name O.O

[17:24] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. All reports have been assigned. Those of you that have two reports you will of course have a little more time to finish. Since I as well have a report to finish, I am putting myself on the same two week time limit. If I fail to finish my report on time, You can all take turns shooting me in the killhouse while I am unarmed.

[17:24] Corsi Mousehold: Kratus Meptia

[17:25] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. This has been a fun hour. ANy questions before we head back down?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.