Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steeltael Lykin

Rapax Meeting - 13OCT10

[00:17] Steeltael Lykin: As always, Lets please remember to keep questions and comments to yourselves until the opportunity has been presented to state them. If you have something to state or ask. raise your hand and you will be gotton to in the order in which you raised.

[00:17] Steeltael Lykin: This meeting of B-2 Rapax, The Rat Pack is now in session!

[00:18] Steeltael Lykin: The first item on the agenda is to discuss activity levels. I've been really impressed by everyone doing their best to maintain activity. B-2 is one of the most active squads on raids, defenses and especially training sessions of any of the B Cohor.

[00:19] Steeltael Lykin: With that in mind, I want you all to take it upon yourselves to look at members of other centuries in the same way you have for B-2. We want to engage our brothers and sisters in activity. It's good for reducing boredom. and building the bonds we value.

[00:20] Steeltael Lykin: B-1 and B-3 , Victrix and Liberatrix Have a less intensive schedule as their CO's settle in and sort the squads out. alot like when I began in B-2. Let's take our values and activity and include them as well at every opportunity.

[00:20] Steeltael Lykin: Nobody wants to be around and active if all they do is sit doing nothing. Let's not be idle. And keep up the good work. I'm very proud of all of you.

[00:20] Steeltael Lykin: Questions or comments?

[00:21] Steeltael Lykin: Chronus:

[00:22] Steeltael Lykin: I must admit, that designing chronus and working here. Does offer my squad a chance to train here more frequently. but I get very little criticism about it. When you all have the chance. In some spare time, or your bored. Take a look around. remember any training you have done here. And if you find a Flaw. Tell me about it. I cannot improve it if I don't know whats wrong

[00:23] Steeltael Lykin: B-2 so far has helped immensely with the evelopment of Chronus. our freqeunt training here. and contributions of several members have gone a long way. And I appreciate your efforts.

[00:23] Steeltael Lykin: Development*

[00:24] Steeltael Lykin: Questions. comments?

[00:24] Steeltael Lykin: Turn your eyes to my shoulder if you will.

[00:25] Steeltael Lykin: Our Century has a mascot. I'd like to spend this week displaying some of our squad pride. By having everyone wear our rats for the rest of the week

[00:25] Steeltael Lykin: This is the formal rat. for in your formals. We also have a armored rat for our armor.

[00:25] Steeltael Lykin: This has been approved by the Imperator. So don't worry about getting any permissions

[00:26] Steeltael Lykin: thanks to Achtai also, for donating our fearsome rodent friends.

[00:27] Steeltael Lykin: As you guy's know. B-2 has had a Team project on paper. This project is still ongoing. But I'd also like to add that Vashhere, has decided he want's to explore development of a Ordo Musket.

[00:27] Steeltael Lykin: I want you all to work together. And bring your creativity and talents to bear on this whenever you can

[00:28] Steeltael Lykin: Vash, Remember. no stampeding.

[00:28] Vash Ghostaltar: heh yes

[00:29] Steeltael Lykin: Moving onto other matters. Vincent Kroitschov has decided to step up into a position of greater responability in the squad. Basedon his levels of activity, senoirity and rank, And qualities he has displayed to each of us. Vincent will be our official orientation NCO.

[00:30] Steeltael Lykin: vincent, The duties and responabilities of this job. Are for you to help introduce new members into our squad culture. Assist in questions. Gear fitting and the like.

[00:30] Steeltael Lykin: I'll let you know whenever a new member joins us. And for their first week. you will be their inseperable best friend.

[00:31] Steeltael Lykin: Any questions or comments?

[00:33] Steeltael Lykin: Many people are aware that a squad takes on a life of its own. And we will be as efficient as possible. but we also want to set a standard. And show our brothers and sisters that being in a B Century is just as. if not more kickass then a alpha squad.

[00:34] Steeltael Lykin: there are several other internal positions I will be looking to fill. These positons come with responsability. And A need for you to be reliable. Sometimes under pressure. But do not be afraid to step up to the plate.

[00:34] Steeltael Lykin: the meek do not inherit the grid.

[00:34] Steeltael Lykin: I will be evaluating all members of B-2 to help determine who our Aquilifer will be.

[00:35] Steeltael Lykin: this is a standard bearer. A warrior who you would rally behind and depend on. Usually this will be based on who the best fighter in the squad is.

[00:35] Steeltael Lykin: But your leadership qualities. and ability to stay calm under pressure are also factors.

[00:35] Steeltael Lykin: Any questions guys?

[00:36] Steeltael Lykin: Awesome. I'd like to introduce you all then. To Hollowmengitus Yifu. Please step forward.

[00:36] Steeltael Lykin: Hollow here is the commander of B-3, Liberatrix. Please give him the same respect and courtesy you give me.

[00:37] Steeltael Lykin: He commands our sister squad. And if he needs volunteers for a B-3 training to even out teams. Or the such. Please consider his request as if I were the one giving it to you.

[00:37] Steeltael Lykin: Hollow, would you like to address Rapax at all?

[00:38] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Mmm. No thanks. I think you've got it covered. Thanks for this.

[00:38] Steeltael Lykin: alright. I'd like to turn the floor over to you all, for any topics of discussion.

[00:38] Steeltael Lykin: does anyone want to bring up anything ?

[00:38] Vincent Kroitschov: soooo why would anyone say no to training lol

[00:39] Vincent Kroitschov: XD

[00:39] Vash Ghostaltar: umm

[00:39] Vash Ghostaltar: i do

[00:39] Steeltael Lykin: Sometimes people might be busy. or Preoccupied is all. not all the squads as are active as we are. So it is our Duty, to assist them in their training by showing up, following instructions and representing your squad.

[00:39] Steeltael Lykin: Vash.

[00:39] Steeltael Lykin: What did you want to bring up?

[00:39] Vash Ghostaltar: Yes.. the musket

[00:39] Vincent Kroitschov: oh besides that lol

[00:40] Vash Ghostaltar: oh.. kk lol

[00:40] Vash Ghostaltar: nvm

[00:40] Steeltael Lykin: Alright. Vash, The first steps you need to take to create a Official Ordo musket. is to contact munitorium to learn the build standards.

[00:41] Steeltael Lykin: you can check the munitorium section of the forums for more information

[00:41] Steeltael Lykin: Once you have the information you need. you should draft a proposal on a notecard. Detailing what steps this project will require. personnel it needs and the like

[00:42] Steeltael Lykin: you have my blessing to persue this project.

[00:42] Steeltael Lykin: Anyone else have something to bring up?

[00:42] Steeltael Lykin: Alright

[00:43] Steeltael Lykin: If that is all. I want to thank you, the members of B-2 for showing up for this century meeting. And to remind you our next scheduled event.

[00:43] Steeltael Lykin: will be combat training at 12 AM, Friday morning. But feel free to have as many impromptu sessions as you like!

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin: I'm proud of you all. But remember, We can ALWAYS be just a little better then we were yesterday

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin (Channel 1): r

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin: ..proud...

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin: I swear i'm spell checking myself before I post this log

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin: Dismissed!

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin salutes!

[00:44] Achtai Coronet salutes!

[00:44] Vincent Kroitschov salutes!

[00:44] Hollowmengitus Yifu salutes!

[00:44] Vash Ghostaltar salutes!

[00:44] Rorik Jaggernov salutes!

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin: derp derp derp derp derp derp

[00:44] Steeltael Lykin: thanks guys!

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: oh i forgot somethign important

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: derp derp derp

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: and

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: derp

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: oh and

[00:45] Achtai Coronet: mew derp?

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: derp

[00:45] Steeltael Lykin: thank you vincent.

[00:45] Steeltael Lykin: for this important information

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: your welcome!

[00:45] Steeltael Lykin: I will derp t into my derpventory

[00:45] Steeltael Lykin: And then derp it with my derp

[00:45] Vincent Kroitschov: i hear you like mudkips steel

[00:46] Steeltael Lykin: they taste good deep fried.

[00:46] Steeltael Lykin: with fries

[00:46] Vincent Kroitschov: lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.