Clicky

Arokh Takakura

Going to ThroatPunch my ISP

1334482143.png

For the past two days, it has been faster for me to look up a web-page on my iPhone's 3G or even EDGE connection, rather than my home internet connection, I can't even watch youtube videos without giving them half an hour first to download. It repeatedly hiccups, kicking me out of SL and breaking websites mid-load, and they refuse to speak to me because I'm not the 'account founder'. And to be honest, I don't even think it's as fast as that speed test says, considering Dial-up loads web-pages faster than this shit.

Oh and you see that? "Slower than 77% of GB(Great britain)" I am slower than everyone else in the UK, good stuff.

Edited by Arokh Takakura

Arokh, that is what I've had for almost 10 years. It's your ping that's destroying you. 400 ping is what I get to a server in Britain... you basically have an EU version of Qwest.

This is to a server literally 30 miles away from me:

1334725226.png

I've never gotten above 150kb/s on a download.

People connecting from China would get faster speeds to a computer hooked up in my spare bedroom -.-

1335767971.png

BT: "You should notice an improved service now sir."

Me: -looks.- "....:| NOPE."

Good god, it takes me like 15 minutes to load a 1 minute youtube video in 240p. It's driving me insane. Is BT seriously fucked in the UK?

I'm jonesing so bad with no decent workable net, I might actually kill just to see that bandwidth go over 1mbps, I'm like HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH! when it slowly wobbles up from 0.0

Edited by Arokh Takakura