Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Esva

Rust

15 posts in this topic

ps8anxO.png

So, Really been getting into Rust now, Especially since all the big updates and it's been a lot of fun. I know there's a few people on my steam friends list who has it, but if there's any others within Ordo who also do drop a note here, and if there's enough Interest I might finally cave and get the 150 slot server I've been thinking about getting, as  friend has offered me a really awesome deal on one, So just let me know. 

Just remember, Fear the naked people

If you're not sure what Rust is, take a look at the video below

We used to have a server, but they were updating it so often it was problematic to keep it operational.

Back then, updates would wipe the map, so that sucked. Wonder if that happens now also.

1 hour ago, Xoza said:

Back then, updates would wipe the map, so that sucked. Wonder if that happens now also.

Wasnt it Early Access or Pre-Alpha or some such bullshit when it did that tho?

1 hour ago, Kishoshima Dragonash said:

Wasnt it Early Access or Pre-Alpha or some such bullshit when it did that tho?

It still is Early Access. And, AFAIK, some updates still do wipes.

I don't recall how servers are found. Should be on a list or games.ordoimperialis.com. If you guys want to move, I can probably provide plenty of materials to compensate for the stuff from your already completed work.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

We had a server all along just randomly? Who was paying for it?

Whats the name of the server?

Edited by Michan Moonlight