Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xoza

Rocket League

3 posts in this topic

It's on sale right now, you can also play it for free for a few days and we should totally have a team!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Xoza
      Holiday AP Giveaway.
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing!

It's that time of year, when there's gifts and cheer. Starting Dec 15th we will be giving 35ᴬᴾ to every poster at the end of the day every day for 12 days of which you can spend or exchange (that's 420ᴬᴾ by the 12th day)!

Info / Rules (required to be eligible.)
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing! Ordo Imperialis member or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months. Member must be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. Follow / like / join our social media. (available in colorful icons at the top right of the forums) You can do what you want with your AP, including trading or purchasing items from our exchange. Post once a day to gain 35ᴬᴾ per day. Even if you're in doubt, enter anyway! It would be nice to have you along and It's free! If you would like to contribute to our list of games, please gift them to Xoza and we'll include them on the list. Pass on the word to all our levels of membership, more donations and participants, the more we can give out.

(info/rules are subject to change)
    • By Xoza
      Review Rating Scale
      for Ordo Imperialis Gaming

As reviews and games start to develop, all members will get the option to participate in a poll to vote on a rating scale that will be made available in the review. We ask that your votes be based off actual use or experience with the game in that area. If you feel your review is incorrect, you're always free to come back and refine it. Additionally, feel free to post your own comments, suggestions, tips and constructive criticism within the review thread! All reviews will be posted to the front page and made available in Steam/Valve curation system.

Content (Why you play, Entertainment / Story)
      Content Entertainment Immersion Replayability Story
      Gameplay (How You Play, Controls / Features)
      Controls Integration Features Gameplay  
      Design (What You Play, Artwork / Environment)
      Animation Art Audio Design Environment Graphics Media Presentation Senses
    • By Terminator
      Hi everyone,
      I am new to this community and I am looking forward on creating a group of 5 to 6 people that are good at gaming and want to chat and play with me. I am a medium skilled player on any game that I play, I mean if I put my interest in a game I will become good at it.
      I like to develop strategies and actually have a point of what I am doing when gaming.
      The list of games I currently play are:

HurtWorld: 

Chivalry: Mediaval Warfare: 

Tibia: 

If anyone is interested in any of those games, please contact me and we can set up a team :) Thank you.

Cheers.