Clicky

I realize I should have made this post a long time ago, but Im not really one to talk about my self very often. There are a few of you here in Ordo that know me, or have met me.. for those of you who dont know me my name is Kishoshima Dragonash, but I also go by Kishoshima Kohime, Squishy Kishy, Kish, Kishface (Thanks Xoza :P) or "hey,, you stinky" (Thanks Achtai). I spent nearly a decade as a United States Marine Radio Operator. I tend to be fairly open, open minded, and I like to joke n kid around, doesnt mean I dont take things seriously... just means Ive found that levity and being silly now and again tends to break down barriers and makes people more open to conversation. I dabble with textures and screw around a bit with building in SL, other than that I just try to keep my head down, my mouth shut and "reach out n touch someone" now and again when they make the mistake of getting moving lining up with my front sight post. LOL. Thats really all there is.. if you guys have any questions or anything, feel free to drop me a line here or in world.

Kish

Is Kishoshima Dragonash your SL account? :]

Yes Sir, that's correct. I made the account prior to being given direction.

.--/./.-../-.-./---/--/.//-/---//-/...././/---/.-./-../---//../--/.--././.-./../.-/.-../../... :laugh:

/laughs "Thanks Pat, I appreciate the warm welcome. - .... --- ..- --. .... / - --- / -... . / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / .... --- -. . ... - --..-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. ... / .-. .- .-. . .-.. -.-- / . ...- . .-. / ..- ... . -.. / - .... . ... . / -.. .- -.-- ... .-.-.- / - .... . / .-..-. .--- --- -.- . .-..-. / .-- .- ... -. .----. - / .-.. --- ... - / .- -. -.. / .. ... / .- .--. .--. .-. . -.-. .. .- - . -.. .-.-.-

Acheron is confused ;_;

Nevermind, google says its morse code.

W E L C O M E T O T H E O R D O I M P E R I A L I S

THOUGH TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, MORSE CODE IS RARELY EVER USED THESE DAYS. THE "JOKE" WASN'T LOST AND IS APPRECIATED.

OH YEAH WELCOME TO THE GROUP AND STUFF :)

Edited by Acheron Gloom