Iolair

The Ordo Meeting - 20Nov10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Heather McKay | O-5 | Curia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 20 November 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Main weekly meeting.

SUMMARY: Weekly Outlook; Unit Reports; Zero Tolerance; Future Officers; Civilian Defense Force.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Hi everyone. Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics:

Members: 315

Cadets: 3

Applications

New: 13

Accepted: 4

Denied: 4

Review: 5

Combat

Defensive: 80

Offensive: 19

Allied Assist: 0

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes for this week: activity is steady abroad, whereas our activity is off the charts. Erebus proving to be a pretty decent group to interact with. Combat bouts with them have gone really well. In fact, deploying against them was easily one of our better raids. Diplomatically, Erebus and Ordo are getting along on pretty polite standards. No major incidents to note. 2142 interactions are remarkably . . low, as of late. Same with CS. Honestly, not even sure if CS is even alive.

Unit Reports:

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:04] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:04] FireFox Breed rises his paw for Terra.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman?

[18:05] Ethan Schuman shouts: First, before I do anything at all, congrats to Wulf Lykin on his elevation to Aquila XO. I forget to mention that last week. Now, for Astra in general! We've been rather busy lately. Be sure to offer your condolences to members of other militaries for the loss of all of their comrades to our munitions. Detox has been popping over from time to time to keep our pilots on their toes, and hopefully he'll start bringing friends as they become available. Training overhauls continue to progress as Nrom and Trinity host training exercises and draft new material. We have builders who are busy too, with Wulf working on a plane model, but still needing someone to do the textures. Josey also proposed a set of assorted goodies for Astra members, including the helmet many of us have been wanting. Dascede and... Sebris I think? also have pieces of the ring course up, so feel free to go up there and mess around in them. However, don't pester Disembodied, as he's concepting our assault shuttle. Thanatos pilots will also

[18:05] Ethan Schuman shouts: have a different kind of bomb option available to them soon, in the form of the SDB system. That's all for us this week.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the update. Good to hear. TO add-- huge pilot turn out yesterday for a completely random training. It was awesome.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Breed?

[18:07] FireFox Breed shouts: From Teron Gray for Antesignani: Standard week for Antesignani, the squad is active in Ordo operations and participating in the counter on Erebus, as they rudely interrupted our training schedule. The XCR is nearing completion and we are excited to hear that, a squad thank you to Keller for sticking with it for us. That's all from Ante this week.

[18:07] FireFox Breed shouts: From Krow for Insidiae: Krow Ames has become the CO of Insidiae with Winterz Silverfall as his XO. Three new members have been added to the squad. Recruitment is still on going for more members. Activity has gone up a lot. We have had our first squad meeting and started doing squad raids. Planning to start some organized squad training and joint training with other squads once we have our piece of equipment from Keller.

[18:07] FireFox Breed shouts: From Eriksson for Invictus: Tremendous overall activity this week. A pleasant joint operation took place on Wednesday, November 17th with a good chunk of Invictus present in attendance. The raid went extremely well and all squads showed excellent teamwork. On an entirely different note: I'd love to welcome the following into Invictus: Andriste Nesiote, Bradley Petrov, and Pr0wer Miles! These three individuals were chosen for their excellent character and passion for close quarters combat. Please congratulate them when you have the chance! This leaves one final open slot in Invictus! As a small insider note for Invictus: Be on the look out in the notices for a few schedules that'll be distributed to develop a solid training routine! This concludes this week's report for Invictus!

[18:07] FireFox Breed shouts: From Typhon for Cohors B: Things appear to be slowing down, mostly for Cohors B-1. Other then that no big changes between this week and the last week. Might want to take a closer look in to how things are going for B-1. B-3 Appears to be getting out of it's curse of late, the one on one meetings could be helping with that.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, thank you. Any additional reports?

[18:09] FireFox Breed shouts: As for Terra in general things are going well. The Terra Adiutor group will be coming back to life shortly. This time it will contain the command nco and officers of Terra. It will be to help improve real time communication between them.

[18:09] FireFox Breed shouts: N that is all.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia snickers. ".. annnyone else?"

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Mousehold?

[18:10] Corsi Mousehold shouts: For Tactica: Well now. A fun fun fun time in the military community. We got word that Unit Himitsu had not comitted seppuku they just have no builder and no sim. They assure me they will have both a builder and a sim soon. BSM has a new sim named (Uniquely) BSM Land ... Never would have guessed. First looks are it's going to be a lot of fun there to be honest. Report is already in and up in the folders. Order of Aurora is disbanded and should have a replacement group soonish. Those in the Opposing Forces group already know this. Black Rain Army is also gone so we have lost BRA as a viable target. Chaos Company has appeared in the sim Wooden Bay and are currently under construction. Contacts with Chthonic Syndicate note they are delayed in reopening because they had to rebuild their rebuild as it was being rebuilt because the build was ... ... You get the idea. Black Scorpion Mercinaries also reopened this week! Tactica's already for a report in there too. In short, lots of activity in the community this week

[18:10] Corsi Mousehold shouts: ! There's still one slot open for the group as well and we are looking to fill it. Contact myself or Huttser Ishelwood for details. This concludes the report for Tactica.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: .. haha. Thank you for the update!

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

Zero Tolerance is in effect:

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Moooving on.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: As I said, going to fly through these tonight. Pardon me if I'm brief. Haha.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: > Zero Tolerance Period

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who were present last night-- you likely already saw the topic being posted. Starting yesterday, the Ordo has entered a "ZT period." These occur from time to time, often for the sake of . . well, keeping people on their toes.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Zero tolerance periods are essentially shape up time: throughout the duration, any offense is treated as a step more severe. The intent is to remind everyone about key areas and to ensure behavior continues to remain strong. There is really nothing to fret about-- simply, continue doing what you do every day, but be sure to stick to the basics: no purposeful friendly fire, be sure to follow officer/OIC commands, so on and so forth. Also brush your teeth, eat your greens. Etc.

Officer Applications and Promotions soon:

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Next uuup~

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: > Elevations for existing officers tonight.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: With the promotion round, I will be nudging officers into ranks that fit their current positions. It's an overdue adjustment of rank, especially to clear up positions for the induction of junior officers.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: If you're a senior NCO, don't get too excited. There's still plenty of work to be done. I do intend to begin appointing personnel as early as this weekend-- however the individual in question was aleady vetted for the role. We will start going over the O-1 applications here soon.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: > Kudos on raid leadership.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: This week has been a very impressive demonstration of the deployment of qualified raid leaders. We have pulled in a strong increase of deployments. Thank you to everyone who participated and who led a deployment this week.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: We will continue pushing for a higher number. I would love to increase overall offensives by another 50%. That said, I still have several folks to finish class with. Otherwise, kudos to you all. It's really awesome to see us getting out there without having to rely on the usual suspects to lead a raid, hah.

Civilian Defense Force:

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: > CDF.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall has tasked me to announce the "Civil Defense" portion of the Civilian group is open and accepting applications. It's .. pretty rare that any application would be accepted, however if you've any friends in the civilian group who may enjoy giving SL combat a shot, feel free to nudge them to apply.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: The application is in the hub.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: For those who have no idea what the CDF is: it's essentially a "try out SL combat if you're a civilian!" Basically, we will permit trusted civilians to participate in defense with light weapons.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: IE: expendable conscripts.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Participation in the CDF will be very clearly marked-- with a special civilian title and Mercury denotation. If anyone is added as given permission to participate, it'll be widely announced. It will also be rather limited. We want to encourage folks to, well, join, rather then be a civilian. Haha.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Questions before we move on?

[18:25] Huttser Ishelwood raises paw

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Ishelwood?

[18:25] Typhon Perun raises a hand.

[18:26] Huttser Ishelwood: Will CDF members be required/recomended to be on vent for permited defensives? and are there any rulings prohibiting them joing in offensives?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Hm, Civilians can basically join Vent on request. SO no problem there. As for permission: it is .. well. Possible, but not recommended.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

[18:28] Typhon Perun: Would former Ordo members that still wish to fight along side Ordo qualify for CDF?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Errr .. that'd be more of an Aeternus thing. But possible!

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

Reminder of the Officer post and closing:

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: I did have one other topic .. however it appears the majority of you already read the post. So I'll spare you all! If you've not read it, however, please give it a look! Especially if officer status is something that interests you down the road:

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/10364-so-you-want-to-be-an-officer/

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: That said, I am going to set you all free. Thank you for coming to an amazingly short meeting. It'll probably never happen again. Promotions will be up this evening. I am running off, so please hold IMs to me! I'll be back this evening. I'm late to a dinner, haha.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Raid will be handled. I believe I have multiple volunteers.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you and have a wonderful night if I don't see you when I'm back.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed and be well.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.