Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deadmon

Reapers, Flight 2, Meeting log, 12/8/10

[19:10] Disembodied Hand: Josey knew he would be absent, as he is on a business trip and typed up meeting notes, I cant expand much on them as I dont know the extent of his plans but I will do my best as well as make sidenotes in my perspective.

[19:10] Disembodied Hand: Welcome, I am Josey Bingyi E-7 Duplicarius, before I was in Astra I was a Navis pilot and trainer. I have been in Ordo for a few years, and untill now I have really decided to step up and try doing something command wise. I am glad for thoes who could make the meeting and I hope over the time I do get to spend with you as your CO I can come to earn your respect, and hopefully I can get yours.

[19:11] Disembodied Hand: A few topics I wanted to get out here was a concern for getting all of us as a flight into some more regular trainings and events, if I can get everyone on at similar times it would be nice to get some flight raids. Currently our time zones are split up, so if you can after the meeting I want to go over with everyone their time zones, and get days and times we can get the most online at one to do these things.

[19:11] Disembodied Hand: Any questions?

[19:12] Disembodied Hand: Flight raids will be comeing soon after we have a regular training system up, and i know a lot of you will be up and ready at the time I need you. As with air combat we need you training on the ground also. I cant expect more then two planes up at a given time, so we should be the best in the air, but I want you just as good on the ground. We should be just as good or better as any terra suad out there. We have a nitch noone else has as being Astra so in a sense we are a elite squad like the others with their nitches.

[19:12] Disembodied Hand: Any questions?

[19:13] Disembodied Hand: Another topic I need to disscuess is I would like to see everyone getting on vent a lot more, talk to eachother your all co workers here, and to operate the best you can in a fight I want communication, between you to the point where its kinda expected what the other person might do. If someone gets shotdown, you would know they need a tp back and do the such. If you need help getting set up just ask and i can get it all taken care of.

[19:13] Disembodied Hand: Last topic today I recently have put in a few request for Astra items, in the future. A few of these things would be helmets, and gear addons such as jackets. I kinda plan on setting up a system for people to earn the gear as you go on raids and trainings. if you have any suggestions for new pices that would be awsome. Ill make sure that people in all time zones will have the chance to earn everything just as well in the more active time zones

[19:14] Disembodied Hand: Anyone have something to say or questions?

[19:14] Fox Cheri: Tricky plan there

[19:15] Disembodied Hand: Indeed, im not sure what he is scheming but if nothing else gear may come from it, which is probably going to be made by me which i had planned to do anyway

[19:15] Fox Cheri: The way I see it there, that's gonna be hard for the europeans / Asians, because there at times isn't anything to challenge airsuperiority. That means that us europeans would have to sit and actually spend nights on gaining the chance alone to get something to shoot at and earning our stuff.

[19:16] Disembodied Hand: I do think he had planned on adding opportunities through training and flight activities, but again im unsure of his plans on that.

[19:17] Fox Cheri: Well. Time will tell I am sure

[19:17] Disembodied Hand: Joseys meeting notes being done, just a few notes from me as XO. Obviously the first note doesnt apply to those present but I am somewhat disappointed on the turnout here. With about a week notice on this everyone has had time to mention time conflicts with meeting setup and no conflicts have been reported.

[19:20] Disembodied Hand: With over half of our flight missing it is difficult to be able to coordinate events that are being requested of command and your flight leaders. If your hours of operation conflict with meeting time, please send note to myself or josey so it can be corrected. So that we may also plan flight raids and activities like it

[19:24] Disembodied Hand: On an up note, It can still be said we have big plans on astra improvement, and bringing more activities to our flight and others with oppertunities to test their air combat skills

[19:25] Disembodied Hand: with new ships coming out such as the assault dropship, fleet grade carrier, and VTOL gunship, astra will ahve plenty to play with.

[19:25] Fox Cheri: More toys to kill stuff with. Yay!

[19:26] Disembodied Hand: That essentially concludes the meeting, as told it was short but to be expected as the ball just gets rolling. Next meeting time will be posted on forums within a few days.

[19:26] Disembodied Hand: Dismissed.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

[19:28] Fox Cheri: With my entry to the Palaestra, I will myself hold training sessions as well as phases. Latter is irrelevant for now, but I know what to work with during training. it's not dogfights for now. it's maneuvering and evading. I have seen how some pilots fly, and to be honest, sometimes, I am more fearful getting a faceful of plane, rather than bullets... So, moving, evading, all that, will be my focus point. And with that note, then tomorrow at 0300PM, tomorrow, I will be hosting a training session

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.