Clicky

Hunter Abrams

Ordo meeting 22JAN11

CURIA MEETING

[17:01] Heather McKay: I'd like for this meeting to foster discussion, so I would ask that you pose your questions in a fairly orderly fashion and we'll do our best to answer them. Marcus, I know you had a question yourself. I think he's here.

[17:01] Mercury: New contact: Kishoshima Dragonash

[17:01] (COM): Mercury SecretSpy: One of these days Im going to escape from this box ..

[17:01] Marcus Tinamou: Yes, I am.

[17:01] Heather McKay: Hard to see with Arokh behind me.

[17:01] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Whoa that's not scary at all.

[17:01] (COM): Zacharias Bardasch: Not at all.

[17:01] Mercury: Lost contact: Xevion Velinov

[17:01] (COM): Zacharias Bardasch: ARYTE. WHAR BE BASE ALARMS?

[17:02] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: inside every single prim

[17:02] Heather McKay: So Marcus, if you would please, state your question you asked me earlier, since I think others may have similar questions to yours.

[17:02] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: You are the new alarm.

[17:03] (COM): Zacharias Bardasch: MY raging makes a good alarm.

[17:03] Aryte Vesperia (Channel 1): mapsim: Titan

[17:03] Marcus Tinamou: Sure. I was inquiring as to the Curia recruitment process, rank requirements etc. Just a general idea of the process needed if someone wants to get into Curia. Thats about it.

[17:04] Mercury: Lost contact: Trinity Heckroth

[17:04] Heather McKay: OK, it's prefered that the person who is entering Curia be of E-3 status or have served for at least a month's time. Some individuals show promise for the position early on. Arokh may be able to speak about his own case. He was selected rather early on.

[17:04] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): E-2 I beleive.

[17:04] Mercury: Lost contact: Hollowmengitus Yifu

[17:04] Heather McKay: And any Curia person is welcome to chime in, we have both lictors and consiliators in attendence.

[17:05] TELEPORT LOCKERRR.: Checking inventory..

[17:05] TELEPORT LOCKERRR.: No registered objects. requires and you have . Access denied.

[17:05] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Oops, I may need to do it, Nikki.

[17:05] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Probably failsafed.

[17:05] TELEPORT LOCKERRR.: Checking inventory..

[17:05] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Yeah, it won't let you.\

[17:05] Heather McKay: Marcus, which role were you more interested in?

[17:05] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): Well, it's been exactly a year, yesterday was the day I reached a years service to the Ordo Imperialis. With no breaks inbetween. I recall The praefactus of Curia approached me due to my RL choice of career.

[17:05] Kristian Kit: Curia has several positions, when positions open up for a position we generally notify people on the forums and we hold selections. Selections are made based on intelligence, experience and certain characteristics and abilities. Each position requires unique abilities.

[17:06] Kristian Kit: There is not "one "requirement for joining Curia, it's determined by who we need for what position.

[17:06] TELEPORT LOCKERRR.: Checking inventory..

[17:06] TELEPORT LOCKERRR.: No registered objects. requires and you have . Access denied.

[17:06] Marcus Tinamou: Either to be honost, don't really hold a preference.

[17:07] Heather McKay: Yes, there is an established need when someone is brought on, though personalities factor into the ability of the person to do the role.

[17:07] Heather McKay: Most individuals are more suited to one area or another.

[17:07] Theodore Belgar: And each person can fulfill the role he is given a different way. Actively persuing things and tracking them down or just observing and keeping track of whats going on.

[17:07] Kristian Kit: What Theodore mentioned is what a Consilator does for example.

[17:08] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): A Consilliator also acts as a counsellor, a medium.

[17:08] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): If you've got a problem and you want to to be confidential, even to their direct superior, unless it poses a direct threat to the sanctity of the Ordo Imperialis, then a consilliator is someone you can talk to.

[17:08] Theodore Belgar: The good kind. We won't call up your Great Aunt Helga.

[17:09] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): If you've fallen out with someone and you need, or want to resolve it, you can involve a consilliator.

[17:09] Kristian Kit: They are your people you can talk to, adress problems without having to worry about side effects. They also try to resolve disputes with other members peacefully.

[17:09] Kristian Kit: We also have the lictors, these are investigators.

[17:09] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash) waves

[17:10] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): We can also offer sound advice in relation to Ordo related problems.

[17:10] Kristian Kit: Don't underestimate that position because it's time consuming and you really need to have a passion for paperwork otherwise you won't like it.

[17:10] Theodore Belgar: Like Arokh said. Unless it involves a security issue. Everything you said will be held in total confidence.

[17:11] Kristian Kit: Any questions regarding the different positions?

[17:12] Marcus Tinamou: I think it was pretty cut and dry in the explanation, thank you.

[17:12] Maverick Garfield (Channel 1): r

[17:12] Maverick Garfield (Channel 1): sling

[17:12] Theodore Belgar: Speaking from a Lictor's position. I'll admit I havent been doing it that long. But you do have to be comfortable with paperwork. You look over applicants paperwork and you have to go over it with the proverbial fine tooth comb.

[17:13] Kristian Kit: Okay. please raise your hand if you have a question

[17:14] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): Did anyone have any questions not regarding positions and recruitment?

[17:14] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny) raises a hand.

[17:15] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): Yes Kaska?

[17:15] Revenant Graves is Online

[17:15] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny): In either position, what exactly is the hardest part?

[17:15] Kristian Kit: Arokh, can go first for Consilators.

[17:16] Kristian Kit: Then kisho for lictors.

[17:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash) nods

[17:17] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): When you are a Consilliator, you can go weeks, months, sometimes longer without a task to attend to, then other times you've got five seperate things on the go. The hardest part is keeping in rythm with the social stability of the Ordo. Some days everyone will be happy, and others you can get people rubbing each other up the wrong way, you have to be on the ball all the time to watch out for that sort of thing, and you have to be patient. That's the hardest thing for me.

[17:18] Maverick Garfield (Channel 1): sling

[17:20] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): For my part as a Lictor, the hardest part is getting information on people when I have to do application investigations. On some levels its the animosity we get from other groups towards Ordo.. IE Erebus etc.. on the other, it's matching up timing when I contact one of you for information on a potential applicant. MOst times getting a response from a NC or an IM is the single most frustrating and time consuming part of what I do. Digging into a person's past, good or bad, trying to find out who they are, what they're like all while trying to remain absolutely unbiased and unemotional tends to have a heavy toll at times as well.

[17:21] Kristian Kit: Did that fully anwser your question Mr Czarny?

[17:22] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny): That answers my question. Thank you sir.

[17:22] Kristian Kit: Anyone else?

[17:23] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): Don't be afraid to ask us questions. Anyone can ask anything about Curia. New or Old members are welcome to ask anything.

[17:23] Kristian Kit: If no one has anything to ask i have a few things to say about Curia that might be worth clearing up.

[17:24] Kristian Kit: Okay

[17:25] Kristian Kit: Most of you will know Curia as either the department that has delt with your application and almost denied your ass or the department that is responsible for putting the stamp on your ejection notification if you ever happen to fuck up really bad. None of those things are really showing Curia's real personality.

[17:25] Mercury: New contact: Mark Karlfeldt

[17:25] Kristian Kit: The first line of its group text is : The members of this organization are the problem solvers of the Ordo-- their interests are to resolve conflicts diplomatically,

[17:26] Kristian Kit: Curia are actually the problem solvers and Curia is not the Ordo police, we aren't here to get you. We are here to make Ordo fun and pleasant for everyone and we actually try to help you.

[17:28] Kristian Kit: If you ever have a problem, don't be afraid to come forward with it. It has an entire department dedicated to helping you out. If you ever feel you hit the glass celing, or wonder how you should proceed with your career...ask.

[17:28] Kristian Kit: We much rather help you out and make sure you are having fun and therefore be a valuable member to the Ordo than having to drop punishments.

[17:29] Kristian Kit: So bottomline....we aren't evil,...well not that much.

[17:29] Kristian Kit: That's all i wanted to clear up really.

[17:29] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): >:)

[17:29] Kristian Kit: This doesn't apply to cadets though, Arokh actually eats them.

[17:30] Theodore Belgar: He'll eat anyone. He started out with brothers and sisters. Guess what happened to them.

[17:30] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): To reinforce what Kristian said: TLDR of it is, Curia is a Re-abilative force, not a debilative... ivev.. Whatever, We're here to help, not hurt you. And I cannot confirm nor deny the allegations of Cadet Consumption.

[17:31] Kristian Kit: Any questions, last comments? From either the audience or my fellow Curia members?

[17:31] Kristian Kit: Suggestions, rants, whatever

[17:31] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): Yes.

[17:31] Heather McKay: Anyone want to give introductions of themselves and an idea of what it is that they do/focus on within Curia?

[17:32] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): I wouldn't mind giving an Introduction of myself. Since there is a lot of new faces here I haven't seen before, I wouldn't mind giving some info about myself.

[17:32] Aryte Vesperia: Hi. I'm Aryte Vesperia. I'm administrative oversight.

[17:32] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash) chuckles

[17:32] Trinity Heckroth: >_>

[17:32] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): Just a heads up to who our resident consilliators are. There is myself, Theodore Belgar, Vinnie Lei, Kithsuneca Eilde. You can speak to -all- of us in total confidentiality, we don't even answer to our superiors when it comes to privacy like that.

[17:33] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): I promise I wont eat you.. to the best of my ability.

[17:33] Theodore Belgar: If I may. Case in point. You have a problem with a fellow squad mate, or your CO for that matter, and you dont want to make it an official complaint. Thats one of the reasons we're here. To give you someone to talk to. We may not be able to do anything about it. But we're here to help at least figure it out.

[17:33] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): I can introduce myself etc as well Heather

[17:33] Kristian Kit: I can't, all my file is classified.

[17:33] Heather McKay: Go for it Kisho, Kith you too.

[17:33] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): Kisho, you can go first.

[17:34] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): ty Sir

[17:34] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): You're welcome.

[17:39] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): For those of you that dont know me, Im Kisho, or Kish. My primary assignment is with A-III, Insidiae. I applied for Curia shortly after I picked up E-3 and joined A-III. I wanted to get into the depths of Ordo and really see what made its gears turn, at least from an administrative POV. What Ive learned, beleive it or not, has really helped me get a grasp on just how massive Ordo is and blows my mind to see it run as smoothly as it does. My job within Curia is basically to perform investigations on new applications.. So if you get an IM from me asking if you're busy, its probably because someone has you listed ont heir application either as a contact, or someone they know, or someone that can vouch for them. To echo the Consillitors, anything said stays with me and the only eyes that see it (for the applications) is curia. Other than that, Im open to IMs for questions about what I do or who I am etc.

[17:40] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): That's all I have Sir

[17:42] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): Alright, Guess it's my turn.

[17:44] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Ping off the charts. Brb.

[17:46] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): I've been in the Ordo Imperialis since September 9th 2010. I haven't been within the Ordo for that long, but I've been making a good reputation for myself. I wanted to help people out and make new friends when I first joined, that was one of my bigger goals, was to be more social. After I become an E-3 I applied for Tactica, Curia and Schola classes. Schola and Tactica I got into easily. But I had to prove I had what it takes to be a part of Curia. After a while of doing the best I could I finally got into the Role of Consiliator. My job is to Make sure that there is peace within the whole Group, and help out with people who may have problems. I used to be a Computer Teacher for the Mentally Disabled and that's where my Role as a Consiliator was more successful and where I felt I would do better in. I'm for helping people, and I encourage people to ask for my help if anyone ever needs it. Since my time here I've learned a lot while in the Ordo, and I will continue to put all my efforts and Strength for not m

[17:46] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde): yself, but everyone here. IF you ever need any help, I'll gladly be available.

[17:47] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): Many of you know me as the infamous cadet-eating dragon, but there is more to me than just devouring our failed members. I've served with the Imperialis for just gone a year now, Ms. Mckay selected me at a very young age fresh from schola, and by E-2 I was at the forefront of the relaunch of the consilliator role after a period of dormancy, under it's old name consularii. I am the longest serving consilliator to date, and am well practiced in its areas of specialization. I've seen, and heard it all, so you need never be embarrassed about bringing an issue to me. Grumpy as I seem, when it comes to problem solving, I'm a good ear to tug. I always have the time of day, for all of you, when you have a problem. I'll fix it for you.

[17:48] Kristian Kit: I am a Curia Consul, meaning i am one of the 3 officers that run the Cura. I oversee the Recruitment and investigative affairs department which means i oversee all the Curia Lictors. I also make the decisions on the applications that go through curia.. I am a Praetorian and officer in the Agentes in Rebus, you can contact me regarding AiR as well if you ever need to contact someone of that department.

[17:49] Kristian Kit: Curia rather

[17:49] Theodore Belgar: I'm Theodore, Theo for short. I'm currently a member of A-III(Insidiae). I joined the Ordo due to the professional and quality of its members. One, of the many, reasons it has such high standards is due, in part to the work of Curia. The department helping keep the rules straight and giving everyone a place to come to if they have an issue or problem. Or like Kristian said..just a place to help with guidance with their carreer in Ordo. Saying that... I'm also a Consiliator and Lictor in the Curia Officium. So I get the best, or worst, of both sides. Like we've already said. If you ever have an issue, question, suggestion..whatever. Dont hesitate to IM me. I may not have an answer for you..but I'll try my best to get one.

[17:50] Heather McKay: I am also a Curia consul, I oversee the division as its Praefectus, and fill in as needed in any of the roles. I joined the Ordo in mid-November 2008, where I was a lictor under Kitsy Bunnyhug. I was also dual-enlisted in Astra as well, for a majority of my Ordo career until I became Curia's O-5 upon Justice's retirement. You are welcome to approach me with any questions or concerns, I do not bite, despite what some may think.

[17:52] Kristian Kit: Okay that concludes it then. Thank you all for listening and i hope that it was at least a littlebit enlightening.

[17:53] Aryte Vesperia: If my net doesn't bomb out. Which it appears to be. FML.

[17:53] Kristian Kit: Room is al yours sir.

[17:53] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura) slams a claw to his chest with a dull thud. "Imperator Vesperia."

[17:53] Theodore Belgar salutes!

[17:53] Theodore Belgar: Pro Palma of Licet!!

[17:54] Mercury: Lost contact: Hollowmengitus Yifu

[17:54] Heather McKay: Wait, missed Jason, but he's the one who typically deals with the consiliators and Curia Incident Reports (CIRs).

[17:54] Jason Backer: ?

[17:54] Mercury: New contact: Hollowmengitus Yifu

[17:54] Typhon Perun salutes, "The immortal emporer is with us, and we are invincible"

[17:54] Heather McKay: In closing, though, thank you all for attending, and do not be afraid to contact a Curia member if you ever need anything.

[17:55] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Meetin about to begin.

[17:55] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: Give or take twenty minutes as I lag.

[17:55] Aryte Vesperia: I'm a friggen cloud on my screen.

[17:55] Mercury: Lost contact: Acheron Gloom

[17:56] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): CTRL + ALT + R

[17:56] Aryte Vesperia: That didn't help much at all

[17:56] Aryte Vesperia: lol

[17:56] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): >:I

[17:56] Dascede (dascede.aluveaux): Did for my side.

[17:56] Aryte Vesperia: brb

[17:56] Aryte Vesperia: brb

[17:56] Theodore Belgar: Anyone else having problems sitting?

[17:57] Sambakza: Yeah

[17:57] Footman (exterminatus.footman): Not me.

[17:57] Zacharias Bardasch: DOWN IN FRONT.

[17:57] Pr0wer Miles: CAN'T SEE

[17:57] Stirn Aurotharius: BLOCKING OUR VIEW

[17:57] Zacharias Bardasch: Arokh be blockin' mah vision.

[17:58] Theodore Belgar: Down in front!

[17:58] Zacharias Bardasch throws popcorn at.

[17:58] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): You're alt-camming.

[17:58] Mercury: New contact: Acheron Gloom

[17:58] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): >>

[17:58] Hunter Abrams throws soda at

[17:58] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): Just go around.

[17:58] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): Shh.

[17:58] Zacharias Bardasch: THAT'LL TAKE ALL DAY.

[17:58] Pr0wer Miles: WTG AROKH WTG

[17:58] Hunter Abrams: I need a passport to do that

[17:58] Theodore Belgar: Ouch

[17:59] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): ...

[17:59] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura): :(

[17:59] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny): Err, the textures on the buckles for my armour. They've changed texture for me, they're sculpt maps now.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Oh Comcast how I hate thee.

[18:02] Striker Dryke: . . ..

[18:02] Striker Dryke shutters.

[18:02] Zacharias Bardasch: Comcast it evil. >_>

[18:02] Jason Backer: Oh shit it's Striker Dryke

[18:02] Nova Ansar (fox.cheri): Sir. May we burn and purge it with extreme prejudice?

[18:02] Striker Dryke: What?

[18:02] Jason Backer: Hi5!

[18:02] Striker Dryke: No way, who's that guy.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: The word "infuriating" couldn't start to explain my feelings for them right now.

[18:03] Striker Dryke: Hi5!

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Welp, I am going to attempt to conduct a meeting with ten thousand ping. So. Bear with me.

[18:03] Lyle Watanabe: dd64

ORDO MEETING

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get right to it. Durp. As a remind, all comments and questions must be held until provided the opportunity to speak.

[18:04] Typhon Perun: Yea know those that don't like my simple ideas to fix there problems, which wind up working when I do tech support threaten to go back to comcast if the fix doesn't work.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: As a reminder, rather.

[18:04] (COM): Arokh Takakura: Shh, meeting has started.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu. This week's statistics:

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics:

Members: 316

Cadets: 10

Applications

New: 14

Accepted: 4

Denied: 9

Review: 1

Combat

Defensive: 112

Offensive: 13

Allied Assist: 0

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic report for this evening: overall, status quo. Very little change internationally. It has been eeriely quiet. However, that will suit us just fine as we make our transition to our new build. That said. Unit reports this evening? (Terra, Soulbinder's GPU popped, so you'll need to rattle them off if you've got your Cohors report handy).

[18:06] Hollow (hollowmengitus.yifu) raises hand for Insidiae.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu.

[18:06] Hollow (hollowmengitus.yifu): From Krow.

[18:06] Hollow (hollowmengitus.yifu): This week, Insidiae is very excited about the new sim build and the possibilities it holds. Currently, we are working on a new training course that focuses on the squad's new role as Combat Engineers. Our equipment is constantly being refined and perfected, and recruitment is still ongoing. With more members, we're hoping to move more into the forfront of Ordo's combat operations in the near future. Insidiae still loves you!

[18:06] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) raises hand for Invictus.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Foxtrot?

[18:07] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot): From myself for Invictus: "Another very active week for members of Invictus. Many of us participated on the various raids conducted by some of the very talented raid leaders we have. Many of us also participated on a few squad raids that were held throughout the week. And on a different, but exciting note: One of the Invictus MCR variants with an attached bayonet is almost complete, Keller is just making some final touches on that! So that'll be fun to toy with once it's released! Lastly on my stream of things: The squad will be undergoing a few trainings in the coming week to get acquainted with the new build, but otherwise, that concludes the Invictus report for this week!"

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional Terra reports for this evening?

[18:07] Nrom Normandy raises his hand for Astra.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: All righty. Mr. Normandy?

[18:08] Nrom Normandy: Short and sweet this week, but a few things to go over. Just FYI, if you want to fly planes, Transfer to Astra. We're cool.

[18:09] Nrom Normandy: Three months ago Trinity Heckroth came up with the idea to get some changes made to Schola to incorporate more of Astra into the material. I assisted with this, and it was put through the channels. I can now say that work has been done on this by Corsi and company over the past couple of weeks, and I was informed these changes will be done ASAP. This is just a general update so everyone is aware.

[18:09] Nrom Normandy: No updates on the current Thanatos weapons, and Nikki has been busy getting the sim build in place. Disembodied has continued to work on the dropship model, but I do not have a current ETA on this project.

[18:09] Nrom Normandy: We had some training this week for a trainee pilot. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Ravenstevenski Blindside around enough to get more training done. I'd like to see Zerowinged Vasiliev trained through Palaestra. Any instructors who need to get some training this week and didn't host a training event should seek him out to get phases 1 through 3 out of the way. Let this be your project for this week.

[18:10] Nrom Normandy: Work has been done on the obstacle course. I have one more rezzable object to finish up and then a formal course designed aside from my demo loop. The course will feature triggered rings, a time limit, and flying targets to hit and shoot while running through the course. Following this, the new course work for the Thanatos and some basic dropship training for the current terminus drop ship will be completed and released to certify pilots that have been waiting on it.

[18:10] Nrom Normandy: Erebus has been making some headway into some sort of air objective for Ziost. The last report I have is something of a prison system in their giant UFO in the sky. This may allow the current population ratio restrictions to be released some if the prison is held by the attacking force. I'll keep an eye on this and report more in the future.

[18:10] Nrom Normandy: If you're wondering where Astra's launching position is right now, there is currently no location designated. Nikki has promised some sort of hangar available for us in the coming weeks. I will report on this once I have heard something. Good work so far, it's a blast to fly through and I can see our new drop ship will definitely get some use.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman: (That's still up in the air, no pun intended.)

[18:11] Nrom Normandy: Lastly, I would like to recognize Fox Cheri this week. He has put in a good deal of effort in keeping up with the trainee list. He was the only instructor who did training this week. He is constantly looking for ways to contribute, and he has the wisdom to understand his limitations on time and experience before seeking higher rank and additional authority. Thank you, Fox, and keep up the good work.

[18:11] Nrom Normandy: This concludes the weekly Astra report. Ad maiorem Imperatoris gloriam.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Normandy.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional unit reports this evening?

[18:12] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold) raises his hand

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Mousehold?

[18:13] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): From Zero Itamae for IEA: Class activity has a been a little low this week, however we've got plenty of fresh blood in Schola to fix that. In the coming weeks the IEA will have a lot more focus on the Imperial Ludi program. It is my hope that with my staffs help, we will be able to get out at least one or two new academies/courses in order to breathe a little more life into the Ludi. Contribution for ideas is always welcome, as well as anyone interested in helping in the creation of them. That's all for this week!

[18:13] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): From Corsi for Tactica: Several bases are being reassigned this week to give people more time to work on other projects while those looking for more reports to do, have the reports. So right now there is alot of oppourtunity in Tactica to get in and add to the fun. Also this week thanks to Nikki we have a new pretty Tactica board! Go have a look in the raid deployment room! It's pretty, it's bright, and it's really good looking. In the meantime, Tactica command is working on a report For Titan defense, taking into account all the trainings that have gone on this weekend. Keep it up everyone!

[18:13] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold): That is all I have sir.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Final call for reports this evening.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. I look fucking on my screen and are going to attempt to relog. SO. Ruin Nefarious shall carry forth my torch while I do:

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Fucking hideous.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Wow, good job. Anywho.

[18:16] Mercury: Lost contact: Aryte Vesperia

[18:16] Ruin Nefarious: Hi. I'm Ruin.

[18:16] Ruin Nefarious: Moving on.

[18:17] Ruin Nefarious: Tonight's topic is .. well, the new region build!

[18:17] Ruin Nefarious: I am going to attempt to wade throught his with my current lightning speed intertubes. However, don't be surprised if I vanish and ragequit the internet for a few hours to scream at my ISP.

[18:18] Ruin Nefarious: There are several points to cover. The first of which: integral changes to our combat lines and homepoints.

[18:18] Ruin Nefarious: (I can still ban you fron Ventrilo, Mark.)

[18:18] Ruin Nefarious: I have provided you all a convienent picture.

[18:19] Ruin Nefarious: Please, gander upon this art.

[18:19] Ruin Nefarious: As the map clearly indicates: #1 is the enemy spawn. The red outline is .. the red zone!

[18:20] Ruin Nefarious: .

[18:20] Ruin Nefarious: The #2 marks all of the capture points-- they are not currently significant other than the fact they look pretty.

[18:20] Ruin Nefarious: In the future, however, it will be necessary to maintain control of them!

[18:21] Ruin Nefarious: #3 marks the current spawn door exits. Within the build, you will find multiple blue outlines on the ground-- that is where your homes should be set. We are working on a third exit, one that will be elevated, in order to help with the possibility of being camped.

[18:21] Ruin Nefarious: You may choose any of those blue outlines to set your home. :D

[18:21] Ruin Nefarious: And you're welcome to change which you use throughout a battle.

[18:21] Ruin Nefarious: Currently, an IS and Schola spawn do not exist. They will soon.

[18:21] Ruin Nefarious: In theory.

[18:22] Ruin Nefarious: #4 marks our base. This is the only area within the sim that will be "off limits" to non-Ordo or non-Ordo allies. Otherwise, visitors are welcome to roam.

[18:22] Mercury: New contact: Aryte Vesperia

[18:23] Ruin Nefarious: The blue line on the map marks the basic area in which we will focus our defense. The sim set us calls for a largely elastic defense -- expect to be moving a lot.

[18:23] Ruin Nefarious: The yellow line marks our sort of "Fall back" or "secondary line" for defense.

[18:23] Ruin Nefarious: For safety in large attacks on us-- we will use layered defense.

[18:24] Mercury: Lost contact: Aryte Vesperia

[18:24] Ruin Nefarious: As such, we will deploy defense on both the blue and yellow lines.

[18:25] Ruin Nefarious: I will leave this ghetto map here for a bit for folks to study.

[18:25] Mercury: Lost contact: Jason Backer

[18:25] Ruin Nefarious: We will be continuing widespread training on this new build until Monday. Tomorrow (hopefully tonight as well, net permitting) I will personally be hosting large scale practices. Both for you, and for myself to get a better feel of the terrain.

[18:26] Ruin Nefarious: We will open the flood gates on Monday.

[18:26] Ruin Nefarious: I expect a large enemy attack.

[18:26] Ruin Nefarious: Possibly from multiple groups.

[18:27] Ruin Nefarious: It shouldn't be terribly difficult to repulse -- especially if you're aware of the new set up. Although the new build requires us to be more mobile, it also requires the enemy to do more thought than jump over hill repeatedly with a big jetpack.

[18:28] Ruin Nefarious: Now, I know some of you have concerns over cover and are looking to give input. We won't spend time tonight going over that-- please weigh in on the forum post Nikki added.

[18:30] Ruin Nefarious: Also, keep in mind this build was dropped here as a shell to save us from our increasingly boring old terrain.

[18:31] Ruin Nefarious: (Fml, suddenly family wants to talk. )

[18:31] Mercury: Lost contact: Acheron Gloom

[18:31] Ruin Nefarious: Anywho.

[18:32] Ruin Nefarious: I am fairly excited for this new build.

[18:32] Ruin Nefarious: There are still some kinks to be worked out. Notably, our HUD won't take you anywhere with the goto:features.

[18:32] Ruin Nefarious: So, give us some time as we iron everything out.

[18:33] Ruin Nefarious: But, thank you to everyone involved in making this happen. Nikki and Niiya especially. I know there's more to do, but as stands, this is an astronomically better set up than our last.

[18:33] Ruin Nefarious: Oh balls, I can't draw on my own map. I was going to outline some basic deployment schemes.

[18:33] Mercury: New contact: Krow Ames

[18:34] Ruin Nefarious: That's okay, I'll go over that during the actual training routines.

[18:34] Ruin Nefarious: The plan tonight: after the meeting, an NCO or officer will probably be hosting some more practice. I will be running off to grab dinner and give my ISP a ring. After which, I will return to call up another practice, focussing on using the build for our defense.

[18:35] Ruin Nefarious: Tomorrow, promotions will be up. After the officer meeting, I will be calling for a major practice-- one that will continue for several hours and again, focus on a more "live" setting. All weapons, vehicles, etc.

[18:36] Ruin Nefarious: After this weekend, I expect our defense will be as second nature as our last build. Failing that, we'll quickly figure it out as the tide of TAC groups land on the build, haha.

[18:37] Ruin Nefarious: Sim build topic aside. Dropship should be done .. tonight? Tomorrow? Disembodied's timescale is a mystery to me. Regardless, thereafter we will be starting the power armor project.

[18:37] Ruin Nefarious: Any questions?

[18:37] Mercury: New contact: Jacob Urvile

[18:37] Linx Foxclaw raises a hand

[18:38] Maddog Jonesford (maddog.jonesford) is Online

[18:38] Ruin Nefarious: Mr. Foxclaw!

[18:38] Huttser Solmunko (huttser.ishelwood) raises hand

[18:38] Linx Foxclaw: What are the orange things on top of the roof near the second objective?

[18:39] Ruin Nefarious: What I am standing on?

[18:39] Linx Foxclaw: Yes.

[18:39] (COM): Mercury SecretSpy: Just do it.

[18:39] Ruin Nefarious: I haven't a clue. Pretty sparkily things.

[18:39] Ruin Nefarious: Mr. Ishelwood?

[18:39] Markus Karlfeldt (mark.karlfeldt): (killprims)

[18:39] Linx Foxclaw: (Afevis told me that they are meteor sheilds.)

[18:40] Huttser Solmunko (huttser.ishelwood): The dropship, will it have an armed viariant?

[18:40] Ruin Nefarious: Yes.

[18:40] Zacharias Bardasch: Same thing, Linx.

[18:40] BurrSergal Qin (burrwolf.qin) raises a paw

[18:40] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny) raises a hand.

[18:40] Ruin Nefarious: Final question. Qin?

[18:40] Mercury: New contact: Ryoshi Soosung

[18:40] BurrSergal Qin (burrwolf.qin): When will the Tyrant replace the IRA, Roughly?

[18:40] Ruin Nefarious: As soon as it's released.

[18:40] Ruin Nefarious: I believe all that's needed is for the particles to be added.

[18:40] Ruin Nefarious: So within a couple days.

[18:41] BurrSergal Qin (burrwolf.qin): Thanks!

[18:41] Ruin Nefarious: No problem.

[18:42] Ruin Nefarious: Now. I am going to go hop off and get dinner, then deal with Comcast. As I said, promotions will be up tomorrow morning. Trainings will continue, etc. Please stick around and participate in the opportunity right after the meeting. The more folks present, the better.

[18:42] Ruin Nefarious: Furthermore, remember to behave, be calm, and focus on practicing.

[18:42] Ruin Nefarious: See you all in an hour or so.

[18:42] Ruin Nefarious: I'll call up a practice then as well, provided I am not laggy as hell still.

[18:42] Ruin Nefarious: (EM, please turn damage on via estate menu. I can't log back on Aryte at the moment. >:( )

[18:42] Ruin Nefarious: /s

[18:43] Steeltael Lykin raises his fist to his chest and proclaims. "Urbem lateritiam invenit, marmoream reliquit!"

[18:43] Succenturio Takakura (arokh.takakura) slams a claw to his chest with a dull thud. "Imperator Vesperia."

[18:43] Maverick Garfield salutes. May God help those at the business end of my shotgun...

[18:43] Kyra DeAllura Kitsune (kyra.vixen) salutes! "For the glory of the Imperator!"

[18:43] Ruin Nefarious: No salute, nice.

[18:43] Pr0wer Miles salutes!

[18:43] KithyWithy (kithsuneca.eilde) salutes!

[18:43] Afevis Solmunko (afevis.sodertelge) salutes and states "Ave Imperator! Morituri te salutamus."

[18:43] The Faded Seraph (ciel.eilde) salutes, "Ad caenam vitae aeternae perducat nos Rex ternae gloriae."

[18:43] Heather McKay salutes.

[18:43] BurrSergal Qin (burrwolf.qin) salutes! "For the Glory of the Imperium!"

[18:43] Kiwi Foxtrot (eriksson.foxtrot) salutes, "Death from Above!"

[18:43] Xfinity Dread (xevion.velinov) salutes!

[18:43] Nova Ansar (fox.cheri) slams hir left hand to hir chest and speaks out loud *Death from above!*

[18:43] Dascede (dascede.aluveaux) salutes with a firm clap to the chest, and proclaims. "L'Imperator règne!"

[18:43] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash) salutes!

[18:43] Drasamax Python salutes!

[18:43] Corsi DeAllura (corsi.mousehold) salutes! "FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERATOR!"

[18:43] Awanken Wasp thumps his fist against his chest for a salute !

[18:43] Stirn Aurotharius salutes!

[18:43] Huttser Solmunko (huttser.ishelwood) salutes crisply "The immortal Imperator is with us and we are invincible!"

[18:43] Dibs Razell (dibs.taov) salutes!

[18:43] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Ich liebe es wenn ein plan funktioniert.."

[18:43] Sa-ha-ni Wa-ya (blu.flux) salutes

[18:43] Footman (exterminatus.footman) salutes!

[18:43] (COM): Typhon Perun: salute

[18:43] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny) salutes!

[18:43] Typhon Perun salutes, "The immortal emporer is with us, and we are invincible"

[18:43] Hakuen Silverstar salutes!

[18:43] (COM): Mark Karlfeldt: afk

[18:43] Ruin Nefarious shouts: IF I HEAR OF ANY COMPLAINTS OF MISBEHAVING. GROUNDED FOR LIFE. >:O ESPECIALLY HUTTSER.

[18:44] Huttser Solmunko (huttser.ishelwood): MY FPS OF 2 PREVENTS ME >:[

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.