Clicky

Firefox Breed

Online Curia Incident Report Form

Thanks to the wonderful things known as PHP/MYSQL there is a new way if submiting stuff to Curia.

Register here: http://www.ordoimperialis.com/firefox/

The reg pass is "snowwolf"

You will see on the menu there is "CIR" and that is the form. Now you can pass them in game using note cards still but we recommend you use this new form.

Where will be a error message when you first register but go to the Rank/Branch tab, fill it out and it will go away.

If any questions please post them here.

Moy Loon wrote:

I give you an F, You've failed at producing even a moderately safe application, I've been able to SQL inject at your LOGIN PAGE. If I were someone trying to cause harm, you would have nothing left in your tables, aswell as new files on the server to allow access to everything on it. (Think access to the forum files, (learning of MYSQL password, everyones password/username/email all open to them, and everything else that is hosted on this site, and all it's information, a very scary scenario).

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ');",`.~lol'' at line 1

Nice to see you being helpful as always.

Moy Loon wrote:

I give you an F, You've failed at producing even a moderately safe application, I've been able to SQL inject at your LOGIN PAGE. If I were someone trying to cause harm, you would have nothing left in your tables, aswell as new files on the server to allow access to everything on it. (Think access to the forum files, (learning of MYSQL password, everyones password/username/email all open to them, and everything else that is hosted on this site, and all it's information, a very scary scenario).

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ');",`.~lol'' at line 1

Hows about doing something to fix it?

Moy Loon wrote:

Lay off, he's been working hard on this, and I for one deeply appreciate it. Don't be a jerk.

Moy Loon wrote:

Give me some references on how to secure it and I shall fix it.

Moy Loon wrote:

Thanks for the concern Moy. I'm sure with the information you've provided, Firefox can tighten his security. About the rest of the server:

Echelon on security: