Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashbourne

Rapax Meeting 02FEB2011

Participants:

Steeltael Lykin

Voncloud Akros

Achtai Coronet

Morh Giffen

Vinnie Lei

Hakuen Silverstar

thatguy Andel

Kaska Czarny

Meeting Log:

[15:07] Steeltael Lykin: Hello Rapax and welcome to another meeting of our squad. As always these meetings follow the general format of the official Ordo meeting. Please raise your hand if you have questions or comments and await for your name to be called.

[15:07] Steeltael Lykin: Today we have several announcements. And Everyone will be given a opportunity to chime in with your concerns or commentary for the record in the logs.

[15:09] Steeltael Lykin: First off. The last 7 days have shown a incredible level of activity from the squad. We have hosted and been a part of numerous training sessions. Including a strong showing in the B Cohor Rumble. Everyone's been working hard and been making me, as well as the rest of the ORdo proud of your efforts.

[15:10] Steeltael Lykin: But lets not slack because we're awesome! We need to continue our trend of activity and development. Keeping up with our values and standards of conduct.

[15:10] Steeltael Lykin: No matter how good we get. We can always be a little bit better tommorow! Let's keep that in mind and strive to be the best we can be.

[15:11] Steeltael Lykin: Everyone gets a well deserved

[15:11] Steeltael Lykin: Hi5!

[15:11] Morh Giffen: Hi5!

[15:11] Steeltael Lykin: For a job well done

[15:11] Voncloud Akros: /hi5

[15:11] Voncloud Akros: ..

[15:11] Achtai Coronet: Hi5!

[15:11] Vinnie Lei: Hi5!

[15:11] Voncloud Akros: /hi5

[15:11] Voncloud Akros: mines broke..

[15:11] Steeltael Lykin: someone pass that fox a Hi5 gesture

[15:11] Steeltael Lykin: Anyways. continuing on!

[15:12] Steeltael Lykin: NEW SCHEDULE

[15:12] Steeltael Lykin: The new schedule represents a range of times for you to be online if you wish to participate in a squad activity. While activity in a B cohor is voluntary I encourage you to make as many engagements as possible. It helps you learn, grow. and work as a team.

[15:13] Steeltael Lykin: Between the listed hours membership is checked to see who is online and who isnt. A threshhold of 2 initiates a killhouse session. A threshhold of 4 or more initiates a broader exercise that includes team death match and other objective styles.

[15:14] Steeltael Lykin: We have endeavored to ensure that there is something for everyone. and that everyone gets a chance to participate. including double sessions on the weekends.

[15:14] Steeltael Lykin: A meeting at both peak and off peak hours as well.

[15:15] Steeltael Lykin: For the record. Does anyone have a comment, suggestion or cocnern about the schedule? Raise your hand if you want to say anything.

[15:15] Morh Giffen shakes his head

[15:16] Steeltael Lykin: For the record. You may reply to the forum post this log is in if you need to record your issues.

[15:16] Vinnie Lei: Bit late, but sucks to be european xD shit happens.

[15:16] Steeltael Lykin: Alright. Anyhting else for the schedule guys and girls?

[15:17] Voncloud Akros: cookies

[15:17] Steeltael Lykin: Alright. moving on with cookies.

[15:17] Steeltael Lykin: The next issue. or topic

[15:17] Steeltael Lykin: the B-2 Squad Logo!

[15:19] Steeltael Lykin: Have you been following the thread? here's a link: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/11071-b-2-rapax-logo-creation-thread/

[15:20] Steeltael Lykin: I'd like you all to take the next 5 minutes to travel to that thread and look at it. Give me a show of hands once you have finished viewing it and reading it.

[15:21] Vinnie Lei: Hi5!

[15:21] Achtai Coronet: Hi5!

[15:21] Morh Giffen: Hi5!

[15:21] Hakuen Silverstar raises a hand.

[15:21] Kaska Czarny raises a distracted hand.

[15:21] Voncloud Akros raises paw

[15:22] Steeltael Lykin: Alright. That looks like everyone!

[15:23] Steeltael Lykin: I'm now taking comments on the designs you have seen. You may just speak. no need to show hands for the next 3 or so minutes.

[15:23] Voncloud Akros: I like the one Achtai made using the Warhammer skull. The rest i can just see it being a "oh your just copying Astra" ordeal

[15:24] Kaska Czarny: Though the eagle ones look good, it's a bit overused. The double headed eagle is too widely associated with WH40K. I'm thinking something a bit more original would be a benefit.

[15:24] Kaska Czarny: I could try putting one together, I'd just need some information first.

[15:24] Voncloud Akros: i dont think using an eagle really suits us tbh

[15:25] Steeltael Lykin: Rapax means "Predator" or Raptor in Latin.

[15:25] Vinnie Lei: (WH40k is cool D:) as long as we avoid using the imperial eagle and Ordo logo.. being confused with Astra and a Division.

[15:25] Achtai Coronet: I like how the last one that Morh made on the forums..

[15:25] Voncloud Akros: Raptor, that might be a good motif

[15:25] Achtai Coronet: yeah ooos

[15:25] Steeltael Lykin: not a Raptor...as in a dinosaur.

[15:25] Steeltael Lykin: Raptor is a word used to refer to birds of prey

[15:25] Voncloud Akros: crud

[15:26] Voncloud Akros: well how about using the Talons of a BoP rather then the head

[15:26] Voncloud Akros: or wings

[15:26] Voncloud Akros: wings and head are more flying and stuffs

[15:26] Voncloud Akros: the talons is there predatory part

[15:26] Achtai Coronet: could have a talon coming down holding something

[15:26] Achtai Coronet: but just the talon

[15:26] Voncloud Akros: a rat >.>

[15:26] Achtai Coronet: lol

[15:26] Kaska Czarny: I'm working on one right now.

[15:27] Achtai Coronet: I'll make little prim people of me and we all can wear that instead ((joking))

[15:27] Voncloud Akros: brb

[15:27] Vinnie Lei: what an ego :p

[15:27] Achtai Coronet: I'm teasing

[15:27] Achtai Coronet: lol

[15:27] Vinnie Lei: ;)

[15:27] Achtai Coronet: they mentioned a rat its cause I'm a rat atm :P

[15:28] Hakuen Silverstar: I need to run afk for a minute. I'll be right back.

[15:28] Kaska Czarny: What are the Ordo colours?

[15:28] Steeltael Lykin: the Ordo colors arent really...needed. it varies by division

[15:28] Achtai Coronet: what are our offical colors?

[15:28] Achtai Coronet: I'm curious now

[15:29] Voncloud Akros: bk

[15:29] Steeltael Lykin: behold. le banner

[15:29] Vinnie Lei: brb few min

[15:30] Steeltael Lykin: Okay Any additional input on the Logo at this meeting?

[15:30] Voncloud Akros: ein

[15:30] Voncloud Akros: nein8

[15:30] Achtai Coronet: nos

[15:30] Steeltael Lykin: Remember. Post your comments, suggestions. and submissions to the thread!. Once we have a few designs we will be taking a vote. And then seeking official approval for our logo with Curia.

[15:31] Steeltael Lykin: Next up: XO position.

[15:31] Steeltael Lykin: Several of you submitted a letter to me explaining why you would be a good choice for a XO.

[15:32] Steeltael Lykin: I have carefully reviewed these letters for the last couple weeks. And I'm impressed with each and everyone of you who submitted one.

[15:32] Kaska Czarny doesn't remember anything about that.

[15:32] Vinnie Lei: too late f me eh ;.;

[15:33] Steeltael Lykin: I'd like to invite you all to compose a letter if you are still interested and send it to me. As I'd like to get a broader picture and selection of individuals.

[15:34] Steeltael Lykin: Get this letter in by Monday the 7th. As I'll be spending that week making my final selection for the XO position.

[15:34] Steeltael Lykin: This letter should include details on your career and qualifications. Why you should be the XO of the Rat Pack. And what you can contribute to the squad by being in that position.

[15:35] Steeltael Lykin: Any questions?

[15:35] Voncloud Akros: none from me

[15:35] Morh Giffen: All good here

[15:35] Kaska Czarny: No questions from me.

[15:35] Steeltael Lykin: Alright then. Excellent!

[15:37] Steeltael Lykin: I'd liek to now open the floor for open discussion. Does anyone have anything to bring up?

[15:37] Voncloud Akros: Something on my own IRL personal note. 2 weeks tommorow, me and my Partner are expecting our 2nd baby girl

[15:37] Steeltael Lykin: congratulations vondcloud!

[15:38] Achtai Coronet: ooo congrats!

[15:38] Vinnie Lei: woooooo!

[15:38] Achtai Coronet: WOOTS!

[15:38] Steeltael Lykin: Anythign else?

[15:38] Achtai Coronet: wait where is my yay guesture

[15:38] Morh Giffen: Congratulations!

[15:38] Voncloud Akros: /yay

[15:38] Steeltael Lykin: Alright then. I have a announcement to make.

[15:39] Steeltael Lykin: In the course of my time here as the CO of Rapax. I have had the distinct honor of serving some of the best and brightest members of the Ordo Imperialis. It is, and continues to be the greatest endeavor of my career to help each of you succeed in your personal goals and career aspirations.

[15:41] Steeltael Lykin: But not everyone's career or goals stay in the same place forever. Sometimes they lead us on different paths. But I am always here to help you in those endeavors.

[15:41] Hakuen Silverstar: I'm back. Sorry about having to go afk.

[15:41] Steeltael Lykin: with that said. Achtai Coronet as an announcement. Ms. Coronet. The floor is yours.

[15:42] Achtai Coronet: well I has nothing pre-typed and such and this will be short guys

[15:43] Achtai Coronet: I will be joining an alpha squad soon..but this doesn't mean I am no longer a Rat nor here to help you guys.

[15:43] Voncloud Akros: boo

[15:43] Steeltael Lykin: shh.. quiet please.

[15:43] Achtai Coronet: I really love being part of B-II and lol have the honor of nick naming it the Rat Pack. But I want you guys to keep it up and such

[15:44] Achtai Coronet: I guess thats it, not sure what else to say

[15:44] Morh Giffen: Grats Achtai!

[15:44] Steeltael Lykin: thank you Achtai.

[15:44] Achtai Coronet: thankyou :)

[15:44] Steeltael Lykin: for those of you who do not know.

[15:44] Achtai Coronet: squeak on! is what I saying!

[15:44] Hakuen Silverstar: Congratulations, Achtai.

[15:44] Achtai Coronet: thankyou :)

[15:44] Voncloud Akros: WooT

[15:45] Steeltael Lykin: Achtai was among the original members of the squad when I became CO. and is the senior most member of B-2 active.

[15:45] Voncloud Akros: OH sure that gesture works

[15:45] Steeltael Lykin: Our nickname. Is the direct rsult of her terrible hearing. or my shitty microphone in vent. When I said Rapax. and she heard it as Rat Pack.

[15:45] Achtai Coronet: lol

[15:45] Steeltael Lykin: She went out of her way to create our mascots. and in such helped define the identity of this squad.

[15:46] Steeltael Lykin: Achtai, Wherever you go, whatever you do. The Rat Pack will Always be behind you. We got your back. But will steal your cheese.

[15:46] Achtai Coronet: NOS! not the cheese!!!

[15:46] Steeltael Lykin raises his fist to his chest and proclaims. "Urbem lateritiam invenit, marmoream reliquit!"

[15:46] Morh Giffen smacks one fist against his chest in a salute: May the gods have mercy on our enemies.

[15:46] Achtai Coronet: thankyou Steel, thanks everyone :) <3 you all

[15:46] Hakuen Silverstar salutes!

[15:46] Achtai Coronet salutes! letting out a loud serious sounding squeek.

[15:47] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Ich liebe es wenn ein plan funktioniert.."

[15:47] Steeltael Lykin: Remember guys and girls!

[15:47] Steeltael Lykin: Your dreams are my priority. Your goals are why I am here. to help you succeed and be happy no matter what it is. or where it is!

[15:48] Hakuen Silverstar discreetly breaks off a hunk of the big cheese wedge when Achtai isn't looking and promptly scarfs it down.

[15:48] Steeltael Lykin: Exterminatus will be leading a training session with my support a little bit later today. So be on the alert.

[15:48] Steeltael Lykin: We'll contact you all when the time is right.

[15:48] Steeltael Lykin: until then

[15:48] Steeltael Lykin: Squeak loud, Squeak proud.

[15:49] Steeltael Lykin: Dismissed

[15:49] Steeltael Lykin raises his fist to his chest and proclaims. "Urbem lateritiam invenit, marmoream reliquit!"

[15:49] Bracket Crowley: just in time x.x

[15:49] Achtai Coronet salutes! letting out a loud serious sounding squeek.

[15:49] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Ich liebe es wenn ein plan funktioniert.."

[15:49] Morh Giffen smacks one fist against his chest in a salute: May the gods have mercy on our enemies.

[15:49] Bracket Crowley: was shoveling 6 inches of snow off our driveway, sorry ^_^;

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.