Clicky

Aryte

Meeting - 10/22/08

I keep forgetting to post these, sooo:

[18:44] You: All righ.

[18:44] You: riiight, too.

[18:44] You: Quiet down for a moment as I get this underway.

[18:44] You: I apologize for the short notice, but this needs our attention.

[18:45] Vladimus Nikolaidis is Online

[18:45] You: For those of you whom have missed it, there has been recent chatter in regards to the Ordo Imperialis being blanket banned from the AI and the SR. (Ascendant Initiative; AN, 2142, 39th, etc. SR; Vanguard, CS, IIB).

[18:45] You: This came after a meeting that was held between Christoph Naumova and Jim Herbst.

[18:45] You: The rumor is: the Ordo is banned, because we're mean and break STABLE.

[18:45] You: It isn't true-- not exactly.

[18:46] Radar base (-2): New contact: Vladimus Nikolaidis

[18:46] You: Foremost, the Alliance Navy has confirmed it to be false: we are not banned from the AN territories, nor 2142. We are currently in initial talks to become unbanned from the 39th, but that far predates this.

[18:46] Vladimus Nikolaidis (1): sensor:off

[18:47] You: Christoph is spreading that we are legally banned on this reason, targetting the Ordo for obvious reasons: we're a threat. He's under the impression we orchastrated the recording of him (even though it has Mercz symbols all over it).

[18:47] Akurei Sieyes is Online

[18:47] You: At the moment, yes, we're banned from CS and VG.

[18:47] You: . . but the Iron Symphony banned VG five months ago.

[18:47] You: Sooo . . it's kind of a redundant twirl on their part.

[18:47] You: What you need to be aware of is that Christoph is force feeding a lot of bull shit right now, to a lot of people.

[18:48] Radar base (-2): New contact: Akurei Sieyes

[18:48] You: In actuality, the meeting's outcome had one primary focus: STABLE will now be rigidly enforced in the Alliance Navy's territory.

[18:48] Lurdan Huszar is Online

[18:48] You: You've all seen the image on the forums where the AN specifically targets the Ordo?

[18:49] MikeMurdock McMillan: yes sir

[18:49] You: Kind of backwards, considering we haven't fought them in a month and saved their sim . . but eh, you know the drill.

[18:49] Diablos Korobase: yes sir

[18:49] You: We are not, however, blanket banned.

[18:49] You: The wording is poor. It essentially means "if we use stuff that is against STABLE we'll be banned."

[18:49] You: This applies to /all/ militaries.

[18:50] Radar base (-2): New contact: Cyphre Iredell

[18:50] You: After speaking to AN HC, it was noted they feel "some of our gear is unfair." The only example they had was the fact the newest STABLE prohibits the use of damage objects from a HUD.

[18:50] You: To remedy this, the Ordo will be demonstrating its arsenal to an AN magistrate.

[18:51] Diablos Korobase: Permission to volunteer to help with that

[18:51] You: We are, to say in the least, well within STABLE limitations within most fields. The few problems, which we're aware of and have acknowledged, are thus:

[18:51] Phillip Hultcrantz raises his hand

[18:51] You: The jetpack, which we replaced.

[18:51] You: The HUD, which we're fixing--to be fair, we didn't have the capability until now, due to it being sat on by our scripter.

[18:51] You: And finally, although we all love it . .

[18:51] You: The fire rate on the Adjudicator is going to get toned down.

[18:52] You: SORRY. <3

[18:52] Cyphre Iredell: pfft

[18:52] Xovit Svarog crys..

[18:52] Mith Wakowski cries

[18:52] Phillip Hultcrantz: There are other issues too.

[18:52] Lestat Umarov: Eh, I don't like the adjudicator too much

[18:52] Seb Yakan is Online

[18:52] Mith Wakowski: wait, I never use that damn thing anyway

[18:52] Phillip Hultcrantz: The AN love to nitpick on reload times.

[18:52] Akurei Sieyes: it fails to hit too much in lag anyway.

[18:52] Xayvien Rau: It's not question and answer time.

[18:52] josey Bingyi: i have it set at 1 round the reload

[18:52] Vladimus Nikolaidis: Save your questions and comments until the Imperator is done speaking.

[18:52] josey Bingyi: then*

[18:52] Tsume Xiao: The adjudicator is Semi-freaking-automatic >_>

[18:52] You: Our reload times are within limitations. But shh.

[18:53] Dagger Exonar: moreso

[18:53] You: A lot of the problem here is the fact . . well.

[18:53] You: We never let the AI see our shit.

[18:53] You: So they assume.

[18:53] Accelo Skye is Online

[18:53] You: And they immediately assume we're evil children eating furries, or something.

[18:53] Jayce Iredell: Sure we have, shooting them in the face counts as them seeing it right?

[18:54] You: Think about it: how often do you use something other than a basic damage weapon?

[18:54] You: Not very often.

[18:54] Tsume Xiao stops seasoning Trevor.

[18:54] You: And, the time we raped AN's face at Badnarik with USPs really stands out in my mind.

[18:54] Radar base (-2): New contact: Seb Yakan

[18:54] You: So, a lot of this is simply ignorance.

[18:55] You: Alongside the Terra redo, my "big project" this week is repairing image. I'll be hosting the 2142, 39th, and AN here off and on for meetings.

[18:55] Fen Fouroux is Online

[18:55] You: PLEASE understand combat may be a little slow due to this. I don't want to bomb them (as amusing at it is) while asking them if we're cool kids.

[18:55] You: A little patience will see us through to a much better outcome.

[18:56] You: Let's see here . .

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia thumbs through his ULTRA SECRET CHRISTOPH MEETING.

[18:56] You: . . that we intercepted.

[18:56] You: [15:01] Christoph Naumova: Recently you may've heard that the Ordo are pretty fuckin' pissed off

[15:01] Christoph Naumova: This is because both the SR and the IS have blockcaded them

[15:02] Christoph Naumova: erm

[15:02] Christoph Naumova: SR

[15:02] Christoph Naumova: and AI

[18:56] Dagger Exonar glances around, wondering where the dramatic music came from.

[18:56] You: Weee're not pissed. Sorry Christoph.

[18:56] You: [15:03] Christoph Naumova: But yeah, this was because both Alliances basically decided they're retarded in combat, refuse to follow stable, and just are general assholes

[15:03] Christoph Naumova: So this is a good thing for the community, IMO

[18:56] ShadowFang Blessed: loloololo

[18:56] You: Sounds kind of like what the IS said when we blanket banned them? Right?

[18:56] You: Hah.

[18:57] You: [15:06] Christoph Naumova: Without the ordo to bullshit people, hit groups with 50 when they only have 3 on base, and violate every rule we possibly have as a community, it should get better

[18:57] You: 50.

[18:57] You: . .

[18:57] You: Okay, 50 Christoph.

[18:57] You: [15:07] Christoph Naumova: But if you send 40 people to lagos island

[15:07] Christoph Naumova: That just makes you look bad

[15:07] Christoph Naumova: (They've done that 3 times.)

[18:57] Kytec Switchblade: isnt... sim limit.... for all their bases.. 40

[18:57] Kytec Switchblade: xD

[18:57] You: . . s. . o..

[18:57] You: . . okay.

[18:58] Dagger Exonar: He'

[18:58] Dagger Exonar: s a very stressed snowkitty, you have to understand.

[18:58] Tsume Xiao: Wasnt.. our largest Muster.... 32?

[18:58] Phillip Hultcrantz: No

[18:58] Akurei Sieyes: You're wrongly assuming he can count.

[18:58] You: In short, really guys, don't fret. I do beg that you please be patient with me for a couple days as I sort out this junk. We'll be back to bombing folks in short order.

[18:58] Intus Infinity: He's trying to rally other military organizations all against the Ordo. It's not working, though.

[18:59] You: In the meantime, officers, feel free to get with me with internal practice plans. I'm entirely receptive.

[18:59] Lo Nikitin is Online

[18:59] You: Otherwise, we may be assembling an honor guard or the likes to receive AN/2142/39th delegates.

[18:59] You: Keep a keen eye on that.

[18:59] Sykes Furse is Online

[19:00] Dagger Exonar: Sounds great sir.

[19:00] You: Aaand as a final announcement. Please please please go review the Terra restructure on the forums! I need as many opinions a spossible. I'll be formalizing it soon.

[19:00] Diablos Korobase: Indeed

[19:00] You: I'll take a couple questions. Anyone?

[19:00] josey Bingyi: can i vonter for any of this?

[19:00] Poon Voom is Online

[19:00] Diablos Korobase: Permission to volunteer also Sir

[19:00] Cyphre Iredell sigha

[19:00] Grey Nolder is Online

[19:00] Dagger Exonar: How does the selection process work for honor guard?

[19:01] You: I'll ask for 'em later. I do appreciate it.

[19:01] You: Later.

[19:01] Sim radar Mercury interface (-2): Lost contact: Striker Dryke

[19:01] Dagger Exonar nods.

[19:01] You: Anything pertaining directly to the incident or

[19:01] You: ?

[19:01] Sim radar Mercury interface (-2): Lost contact: ShadowFang Blessed

[19:01] Xayvien Rau raises his hand.

[19:01] Dagger Exonar: Why can Christoph keep saying @$%& like this? Why isn't AN telling him what they told us?

[19:01] Cyphre Iredell raises a hand.

[19:01] Demo Radio is Online

[19:01] Lestat Umarov: I'm under the impression he's doing all this cause he's butthurt about that recording

[19:01] Phillip Hultcrantz: The AN is easy for Christoph to manipulate.

[19:01] Dralkanen Hextall: Sir, Permission to put together a spelunking team to try and find Christophs own head, before it sinks perminently into the depths of his ass.

[19:01] You: The AN laughed when I asked if VG was correct.

[19:01] You: Xayvien?

[19:02] Xayvien Rau: I

I r drunk. Chasing immaturity in an attempt to chase my lost youth. I stopped reading when quotes from Chritpohf or whatever popped up.

Yes, be patient! We need more action in Titan. A new, fairer sim and encouraged enemies can only mean less virtual /me emoting the peeling of potatoes while on sim. This is good.

Aryte, go for it!

I want to volunteer for this honor guard thing. It almost sounds like being a praetorian wich is still my goal in ordo :P, nah just kidding but i am in fact volunteering. I get along with most AN officers pretty well. As for christoph, I used to get angry about, then i started to think he is funny then i stopped caring for him and that might have been the best reaction but lately i am feeling sorry for him. He is a wannabee hitler ( wich is already sad), that generally talks and caps and is resistant to rationalism.Stop making fun off him, the reason why he is acting this way is probably shitty enough. Imagine it being your son...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.