Clicky

Lilium Supermarine

Late but mushy and gay still.

Glad to be back is an understatement. During the collapse of Erebus,my love for this community was almost completely gone. Hanging around the Ordo people, and being welcomed as much as i was, zapped the energy right back in to me.

When i applied, my intentions were to just shoot and be a good soldier, but the friendship and open-armedness of my fellow Ordo was inspiring to do bigger and better then ever before. Just with my schola stay, and my first couple of raids and defenses...my love for the SLMC is at new heights.

The chance to be Ordo without an * by it is more then i deserved, and to have it is something i'll never forget or take lightly.

Not everyone gets a second chance, i am honored and blessed to have a third. I'm a bit rough on the edges as i use not so good english, and i make jokes and uncomfortable sexual comments on occasion...but never the less thanks for having me back. Not even a return of Erebus could pry me from the ranks.

(i wrote this in a NC so it looks retarded) (No i'm not from a different country i just fail at english)