Clicky

Aryte

Pre-Emptive April Fools Warning

They changed the local radio station which normally broadcasts in the local dialect to dutch in an effort to 'increase revenue by addressing a bigger audience'

Soooo many angry people calling them ... it even took a while before somebody went 'oh its probably an april fools joke'

This might sound a bit odd to those not from around here but for some people who live here this local language is sacred, its an official language (people get mad if you call it a dialect) next to dutch that people speak in the province that I live as well as all the way up towards Denmark. And its actually one of the root languages for English=p

Although, I think that might be in poor taste, and would disrupt activities to New Jessie.

You have to think of New Jessie as a brand. You don't make brand changes without advertising it to the entire world the name of the new brand. Kinda like how GTE became Verizon after a merger. There was LOTS and LOTS of advertising about it.

I think people would be like "OMFG ORDO SO TERRIBLE" and then everyone else would be like "Didn't Kansas and Google do this once?" and then more people will be like "LOLOLOL Calendar." and then more people will be like "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff......................." and the people who originally said "OMFG ORDO SO TERRIBLE!" will be like "Oh man, jolly good jest ol' chap!"

Case-point: It's a joke, people will figure it out or be sought out so we can euthanize them for heretical incompetence. Just saying ;o