Clicky

Satogu Furkel

Quetion- my own capital ship

hey its satogu furkel (formerly satoga karu but this character is much older so im going to be using this one) . anyways, i was wondering if once i join ordo, i am going to try to get into the Navis, and i own my own capital ship. shes quite nice, very big, has 8 turrets, 2 huge main cannon turrets,she is alittle under half the size of the VV (from what im guessing just by looking at the V V from the ground) and cost me a pretty penny(about 9500L$ to be exact) but she was worth the money, shes my baybeh ^-^, it looks relitivly simmilar to the more narrow capital ships that ordo uses.i was wondering that once i am high enough in rank, if i would be able to costomize it to look like a ordo ship and make it part of the ordo fleet? alittle diversity never hurts, my ship will be like the token ship that looks diffrent and everone goes "who's ship is blowing the crap out of every one oever there?!" and you all will get to say"oh ...its just satogu's..."XD HAIL IMPERITOR ,il post a pic of it when i get back from school, i hope it meets the imperitor's standards. im looking foward to working with ordo .

Yeah, about that. Everything you'll need is issued to you. We don't allow the use of very much outside gear. If I remember correctly the -only- outside gear you may use are a few weapons from Fairlight, Operations, and Mistral Munitions(Seras Company)

On top of that, the ship you have is most likely too big and not scripted with our standard of efficiency.

Haha, sounds like you're prime pick for Navis. I'm pretty sure they'd love to have you on board.

As to the vessel, like most any other piece of equipment that is not expressly allowed, it would need to be approved, and chances are it won't be. But not to despair, believe me when I say that Navis has some awesome ships and weapons to go with them.