Clicky

Aeriese Descenna

My Curia resignation

I've been going over this in my head for a little while now, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not cut out for the position of Curia lictor. This is mostly due to my first life schedule preventing me from from spending many afternoons on Second Life. My job schedules me full time from four in the afternoon to one in the morning and this is a time when most applicants seem to be online. In addition to work, I also have real-life relationships that need my attention and my only consistent free-time is about five hours after work.

I do want to say that I was very flattered when asked to join Curia and I remain so, but I just don't have the time to commit to my duties as a lictor. I should be replaced with someone who can promptly turn in reports and be around to interview people. I want to thank a lot of people but especially Aryte who suggested the position to me and Kitsy Bunnghug who has been patient enough to not fire me outright.

I look forward to continuing to serve everyone in the Ordo as a proud NCO of Antesignani but I cannot remain a lictor