Clicky

Kishoshima Dragonash

The Curia Office

Generally speaking, it's pretty much a well known "fact" or "rule" that the Curia Office (or the offices in general) isnt a place to hang out or what not. We dont mind visitors up there, but it serves three main functions:

1) A quiet place for the Curia Staff to sit and conduct investigations/interviews/audits etc w/o any visual distraction.

2) The very rare (thankfully) Court Martial

3) Curia Staff Meetings

Dont misunderstand this as me saying "HEY DONT FUCKING BUG US GO AWAY..." This is just a polite request that you remain out of the office and the "reception" area unless invited by someone in Curia. Given the nature of our job, there are times that we literally just pop in, and sit down so that we can conduct business... we dont want to have to ask someone to leave so that we can conduct a counseling session or discuss issues or even just to pull someone aside to give them a quiet pat on the back for a job well done, (yes, there are ppl in Ordo that dont like to have a big fuss made about what they do, but its still nice to be recognized now and then)it's awkward and uncomfortable for everyone involved. If there are any questions, if anyone would like more clarification, or if youd just like to come up and visit while we're around, dont hesitate to drop me a line in world or on the messenger system here. I appreciate you guys understanding and I hope this clears things up a bit.

Respectfully,

That big ole mean Curia Consul Guy

Kisho