Clicky

Aryte

Public Announcement of Ongoing Projects

There has been a lot of talk of dozens, and dozens, and dozens of projects that are underway in some fashion or another between the many facets of the Ordo Imperialis. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a lot of upkeep on maintaining an understanding as to what each of these projects are, when we hope to see them done, who's working on them . . so on and so forth.

It is my hope here to start compiling a comprehensive list of all of the current ongoing developments within the Ordo Imperialis that are recognized at the top end, to organize them, and visually remind all of us whom are responsible to see them completed that there's still work to be done.

As an individual whom loves to see progress-- it's important we keep on top of our work load, to keep the Ordo Imperialis at the forefront. Currently, we are very much so on the cutting edge, but we are in a constant struggle with both our allied and hostile powers to maintain that advantage.

As a project is completed, it will be checked off this list. A visual representation to our ongoing efforts to keep the Ordo "epic."

Projects

- Terra Handbook

Designer (model): Lestat Umarov -- COMPLETE

Designer (scripting): N/A

Notes: Comprehensive document for Terra personnel. Including everything from basic military protocol to assault tactics.

- Infantry FLAK Weapon-- COMPLETE

Designer (model): Sera Otoro

Designer (scripting): Emma Roy

Notes: Awaiting distribution.

- XR2 Prototype Model; official name not yet determined.

Designer (model): Sera Otoro -- MODEL COMPLETE

Designer (scripting): TBD -- SCRIPTING INCOMPLETE

Notes: A variant version of the AXE-LM, designed for more accurate delivery of ammunition; longer barrel, ACOG, lower ammunition capacity than the AXE. Designed as an unlock, possibly as go-between an outright sniper model and an assault rifle.

- Prototype Model - MP9

Designer (model): Sera Otoro -- MODEL COMPLETE

Notes: Created recently with the intentions of providing a secondary option for SMG level armaments within the Ordo. Designed as an unlock, as well as possibly being utilized as a standard issue for covert detachments/secondary for alpha squadrons.

- Prototype Model Mine -- COMPLETE

Designer (model): Sera Otoro

Designer (scripting): Emma Roy

Notes: Awaiting distribution.

- SCAR-L/H

Designer (model): Hugo Reitveld -- MODEL UNDERWAY

Notes: Currently in development. Advanced option unlock. Elite rifle variant for Ordo special forces.

- Praeda Ferox; aka "Prototype Praeda"

Designer (model): Demo Radio -- MODEL COMPLETE (BUT DEMO KEEPS TRYING TO REDO)

Designer (scripting): Timmahy Widget -- SCRIPTING UNDERWAY

Notes: The currently issued version of the Praeda is a prototype, developed by Timmahy Widget. It is an ongoing project, currently at version 0.3b. At this time it is currently in general development, released to Astra at request of Joseph Spearmann-- ANY bug should be reported to him, not Timmahy. In the future, other additions are probable on Timmahy's developmental whim and Joseph's bald head.

- Predator; aka "Keno's Tank Thinger"

Designer (model): Keno Pontoppidan -- MODEL COMPLETE

Designer (scripting): Various -- SCRIPTING UNDERWAY

Notes: Vehicle currently drives, has a working turret, armaments, and can easily be added to the authorization sysem. Currently awaiting assistance from design team to increase its longevity in battle with small-arms shielding, and limited explosive protection.

- Vae Victus Add-ons

Designer (model): Keno Pontoppidan -- MODEL UNDERWAY

Designer (scripting: N/A

Notes: Firing range, lounge area, and combat arena addition to the Vae Victus. Hopefully to assist in alleviating boredom in down-times between enemy assaults and other group orientated events.

My pleasure, Timmahy. Trying to think if I missed anything. As for the mines, I was going to tell Emma to limit it to like one or two per person. Strategic placement, not "LOL MINEFILED ON YOU."

And yes, they are. I'll send you the models in a second. Sera's very efficient.

well they are not in the list but i finished my Flak cannon . ( i leave it to aryte to find a use for it) . And the bald guy spams me with projects . I am currently experimenting with sculpts and i hope it will turn out to be a Decent Jet Bike for Terra some day.