Clicky

Kishoshima Dragonash

General Meeting 23 JUL 11

[17:59:55] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Meeting start. As a reminder: all questions, comments (etc) are to be held until given the opportunity to speak. When that opportunity is provided, be sure to raise your hands. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the meeting.

[17:59:57] Arokh Takakura: roared all the way down to amble-

[18:00:13] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Statistics

Members: 317

Cadets: 8

Applications

New: 13

Accepted: 3

Denied: 10

Review: 0

Combat

Defensive: 132

Offensive: 25

Allied Assist: 0

[18:01:13] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events to note: relative stability; no major incidents to note outside of an apparent rebirth of SK. Furthermore, the AN has approached us about a couple of cool things: foremost, over August 5th weekend, we will be trying out a sorta . . . retro weekend. We will be issuing old gear and waging battle with it for a few days. Secondly, the AN has also proposed bi-partisan discussions about how to enrich air combat. We agreed and will be participating in their first meeting this evening.

Deployments wise: great job this week. Exemplary performances on all fronts.

Unit reports this evening?

[18:01:48] Hollowmengitus Yifu raises hand for Terra.

[18:01:55] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu for Terra.

[18:02:03] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: General Terra notice (aka Hollow tooting his own horn): I am now the XO of Terra. Like Firefox, I have an open door policy; simply approach me with issues and I will solve them. - I can be reached a variety of ways, simply view my Picks tab. Additionally, Firefox is taking some time off, if you didn't see the notice! I will be standing in for him. That said, let's get to the reports.

[18:02:49] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Invictus: This week has been quite eventful, with some notable command changes in effect as of today. First in regards to that: Eriksson Foxtrot has been elevated to the Cohors A Executive Officer (XO) position under the wing of Keller Teichmann, and in his former place, Pr0wer Miles has been elevated to the Invictus Commanding Officer (CO). I would personally like to offer a congratulations and good luck to Pr0wer, he has always been a phenomenal squadmate and Executive Officer during my time, and I have no doubts in his abilities to do Invictus well. Second to list: Invictus has been decently active, a few scattered raids have been out here and there with Invictus members in participation on some of them! Kudos to you all! Lastly: Invictus meeting tomorrow (Sunday) at 3:00PM SLT. Kiwi wants to say a few words to you guys personally. :]

[18:03:26] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Praescius: A couple things to note this week for Praescius! Been quite a lovely week, A-4 Activity meeting it's requiements and holding it. Kyra Vixen will be currently away due to computer issues, So any question about Praescius contacted Ookamiwulf Lemton. Also please give a warm welcome to Genesis Ronmark one of our newest members in Praecius. Praescius still have open slots so feel free to contact CO or XO about joining.

P.S We hid a stash of Dr. Pepper, For Praescius

[18:03:58] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Insidae: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/14202-insidiae-and-you/ - 'Nough Said :D

[18:04:32] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Saevitas: This has been a pretty slow week for Saevitas with most of our members busy with other activities throughout ordo. However I would like to remind everyone to make sure they stay on top of their activity requirements. If you fall below the requirement, "there will be Syrupt."

[18:05:16] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Evalidus: Quite a few things this week. Firstly, Evalidus would like to congratulate Kiwi and mommy smurf (Pr0wer) on their respective promotions. Aside from that I have to give a huge shout out to Kurama for sacrificing his week making 9001 logo concepts for the squad, additional thanks to Ryu to for getting us a large part of the logo. Squad development continues as planned, hoping to see the completion of several projects this coming week.

[18:05:55] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: /b/: The average raid per member this week has increased in both centuries from last week which is an always a promising sign. Again another friendly reminder if you haven’t met the one raid per week requirement if you are in B-1 expect to get notified if you haven’t already about how to boost activity else if you feel that you want to move down to b-2 there is no shame in that as well which can be done the same way by contacting Tsukiyomi, Thaguy, Mark, or myself for the time being and we will be glad to get you set up with that. Otherwise another strong week, making me proud guys ;D p.s hollow is a jerkface >:/

[18:06:18] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: That's all for Terra.

[18:06:48] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:06:49] Aryte Vesperia: Astra?

[18:06:56] Ethan Schuman: Ahh, it's good to be back. Even if I am surrounded by a bunch of furries, I still missed you all (except Tsume). As my client just crashed and I lost my report, I'll make this quick. First thing to note is that Wolfshaman has gone inactive. Drasamax will be stepping up to lead the Tactical Squadron, with Disembodied serving as her XO. Second, Astra has some interesting foreign diplomacy events coming up. Nikki and I will be meeting with AN to discuss air combat after this meeting. In addition, Astra will be squaring off against 2142 on Tuesday, so expect some warmup practice on Monday. Last to note is that Disembodied is working on some new stuff for us. We're getting a gunship, and now that mesh is hitting, we'll finally be getting that new fighter I've been screaming for for two years.

[18:07:31] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:07:35] Aryte Vesperia: Additional reports?

[18:08:06] Drasamax Python raises hand for IEA

[18:08:15] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Python.

[18:08:26] Drasamax Python shouts: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: Not so many Schola classes but alot of Armatura classes held this week compared to last week. A lot of the Armatura classes held were mostly done by Mikeo Amiot I noticed as well! Reports not turned in on time.(Theres a Midnight{Saturday} due date to turn them into before it turns Midnight on Fridays. I put reminders out for these all the time.) A NCO-A Academy Application was posted on the forums recently under IEA Staff for experienced Magisters interested in possibly teaching the Ludi NCO-A Academy course to our NCO Staff. It can be found here if your able to see the section: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/14184-iea-nco-a-academy-application/

[18:08:42] Drasamax Python shouts: A Ludi Activity Log for recording Ludi courses that are held was also recently added to the Ludi section of the IEA part of of the forums. It can can be found here if your able to see that section:
/>http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/14182-iea-ludi-activity-log/

[18:09:11] Drasamax Python shouts: And as usual the Magister application is found here for those interested in teaching in the IEA:
/>http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13701-iea-scholaarmatura-recruitment-application/

[18:09:24] Drasamax Python shouts: That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

[18:09:39] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports?

[18:10:07] Aryte Vesperia: Great. Movin' on:

[18:10:09] Aryte Vesperia: > Foreword

Going to be hammering through this evening’s meeting as quickly as I can. I forgot I have a work function to attend at .. 6. So I’m already late. Please do forgive me if I run away quickly right after the meeting. I’ll be back this evening. As a side note. Promotions will be up tomorrow morning.

[18:10:40] Aryte Vesperia: > Development / Mesh

[18:11:11] Aryte Vesperia: Lots of positive things to report this evening regarding development: first up, the AA/anti-infantry variant of the tank has been named the “Autocrat.” The beta test bed has been released for about a week now and has been performing great. Mr. Xiao is currently changing up some ammunition colors for identification—otherwise it is well on its way to completion. As a reminder, anyone who has the Infensus will automatically receive the Autocrat.

[18:12:09] Aryte Vesperia: Adjudicator model scripting is going well. Multiple test variants currently exist. All in all, the weapon is far more effective and size friendly than its predecessor. It will maintain a sort of dualistic function as a medium/heavy weapon, with the versatility of an explosive delivery platform tied in with an assault rifle.

[18:12:59] Aryte Vesperia: Next: gunship modeling is coming along nicely. ETA to completion of the model is just a few days out. You can find the base shape for viewing underneath us in the build zone. The gunship will be a VTOL, futuristic sort of helicopter. It will not utilize a rotary blade; instead it will deploy anti-grav panels. The vehicle’s primary role will be close air support, especially as a force multiplication asset in regions where Ordo predominantly maintains air dominance.

[18:13:47] Aryte Vesperia: Unlike the Thanatos, the gunship will be designed to stay close in for long periods of time. Eventually, and when permissible in designated regions, it will also host an armored shell to increase survivability. The vehicle is currently unnamed, however will likely wind up with a “hunter” sort of designation.

[18:14:29] Aryte Vesperia: Lastly in the development field: Titan has mesh deployed. We were put on the beta list. You may upload and use mesh within this region—feel free to! My only request is no mesh avatars at this time. The technology is not widely deployed, so it would make us pretty invisible to folks without appropriate viewers.

[18:15:09] Mark Karlfeldt: (http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/14203-mesh-you-a-brief-guide/)

[18:15:16] OIC Tracker: Processing .. This might take up to a minute depending on various factors.

[18:15:19] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on~

[18:15:20] Aryte Vesperia: > Terra Appointment / Officer Elevations

[18:15:50] Aryte Vesperia: It is with sincere pleasure that I announce the following: Hollowmengitus Yifu has been named the Terra XO, assuming the position and role of second-in-command of the division. Until further notice, however, he will operate as the direct commander of Terra in order to grant Praefectus Firefox Breed time to deal with some matters offline.

[18:15:58] George Reisman: Hi5!

[18:16:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu has been instrumental in Terra and in the Ordo since his induction. He has over a year of service and an experience record stretching back beyond that. Terra is no doubt in good hands.

[18:16:25] Strealok Moskalev: Hi5!

[18:16:44] Aryte Vesperia: Annnnd moving right along~

[18:16:48] Aryte Vesperia: > Group Picture / Day Off

[18:17:32] Aryte Vesperia: Next Sunday, the 31st, will run two functions for us: our monthly “day off” and our annual group photograph. We will be doing the picture at 1:00 PM SLT—a nice middle ground for both US and Euro members. It is EXPECTED that you wear your formals during the group picture: so, please have them prepared prior to it.

[18:18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Last year we had over 70 people there. Let’s see if we can’t break that record! I will keep reminding folks throughout the week, but please do make arrangements to be present at 1:00, Sunday the 31st. After the group photo, we will relax and goof off for the rest of the day.

[18:19:11] Aryte Vesperia: > Keynote :D

[18:20:01] Aryte Vesperia: This evening I would like to take some time to touch on combat, the enjoyment of thereof, and eliminating distractions during combat. This has multiple facets: I will do my best to map it out in a clear cut fashion, but bear with me.

[18:21:07] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost: combat is our primary business. Although the Ordo has a large amount of activities that are non-combat in function, we are, at heart, a battle orientated organization. Our point and purpose is to project our combat excellence, offensively and defensively. If combat ceased to exist, it would dramatically reshape the Ordo as we know it. As such, it is important that we remain keen on sticking to our fundamentals: demonstrate finery in all our actions, strive perpetually to enhance our combat effectiveness, and continually reach for professional (although with a sense of humor) standard of operation.

[18:22:28] Aryte Vesperia: This encompasses the discretion and use of some provisions within our rule sets for attackers—for example, enemy assaults. On many occasion, the regulations in place within the covenant have some gray area to them on purpose. The big one: time limits for lone wolfers. It is a discretionary topic, one that the OIC (or an officer) can really commute in the event of determining a situation warrants it. Time limits are there to ensure opportunity for Ordo defense to have a reprieve: not to avoid combat. If we permitted lone wolfers to assault us without limit, we would spend (and used to spend) every hour of the day fighting one attacker at a time. However, that is not to say that a time limit should be so dramatically stuck to that it becomes a point of distraction: let the OIC worry about the time, you worry about fighting the individual(s) present.

[18:23:32] Aryte Vesperia: What I mean by this is: “I THINK X IS OUT OF TIME” becoming the first comment on any entry—let the OIC determine such and request the information, if they find it necessary and pertinent. Otherwise, enjoy the battle, stay on task, and defend the homeland.

[18:24:55] Aryte Vesperia: This goes beyond time limits, within reason. What I mean is: stick to combat. Inform the OIC (or command) with incidents arise, but do not be so absorbed and worried that target X is using X that it is detracting from your combat and the atmosphere. I guarantee you, target X could use anything at all—if you stay focused, it won’t even matter.

[18:25:29] Aryte Vesperia: Our region build is rather slanted in favor of an attacking force—it doesn’t manifest itself often, based upon our numbers. But in team / team combat, the attacking force, more often than not, returns with victory. Our build requires us to be fluid and be capable of handling large sectors: use battle buddies, use designated sectors at all time (with delegated positions—OIC should be doing this by name, not “I need people over here”), and maintain collective calm. We do this, day in, and day out. But it’s definitely critical that we ensure there’s no laxity.

[18:26:09] Aryte Vesperia: Going forward, we will be doing a lot more Titan defense practices on team / team basis outside of ART. I definitely want to ensure we remain prepared for all potential threats. We have always been a group that focuses on team work, but our individual talents have additionally always been high. That will definitely continue to be our goal and focus—double so now.

[18:26:31] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for enjoying my cliff-note version meeting. Pardon me while I run away, rather late. I’ll be back. Have a good night. Go raid. Dismissed! :]

[18:26:36] Yoki Mistwalker salutes! Ad honorem Ordo (salutes! Honorary Ordo)

[18:26:38] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:26:38] DaveyDarkStrider Oh Salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!" (Salute! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!")

[18:26:40] Kishoshima Dragonash salutes. "Per Imperator Mos!"

[18:26:40] BurrWolf Qin salutes! "For the Glory of the Imperium!"

[18:26:41] Sebris Montpark: Salutes

[18:26:42] Typhon Perun salutes, "The immortal emperor is with us, and we are invincible"

[18:26:42] Rykiana Ferina salutes!

[18:26:42] Tsume Xiao salutes and stuff

[18:26:43] Lairex Beck salutes!

[18:26:44] Jath Andel salutes! "May all things be healed and restored"

[18:26:44] Arokh Takakura slams a claw to his chest with a dull thud. "Imperator Vesperia."

[18:26:45] Awanken Wasp salutes "Machines we are sending to the skies !"

[18:26:46] Christoph Batra salutes

[18:26:46] Drasamax Python salutes!

[18:26:48] George Reisman SALOOTS!

[18:26:49] Genesis Ronmark salutes!

[18:26:49] Ryu Peng salutes! "For the Fifth And Final, glory to the Imperator."

[18:26:49] Mikeo Amiot salutes!

[18:26:50] Achtai Coronet salutes!

[18:26:55] Kurama Bingyi pounds his fist in salute, "Imperium wihae!"

[18:12:59] Aryte Vesperia: Next: gunship modeling is coming along nicely. ETA to completion of the model is just a few days out. You can find the base shape for viewing underneath us in the build zone. The gunship will be a VTOL, futuristic sort of helicopter. It will not utilize a rotary blade; instead it will deploy anti-grav panels. The vehicle’s primary role will be close air support, especially as a force multiplication asset in regions where Ordo predominantly maintains air dominance.

I want one that has this airbrushed onto the side:

nylon_honda_wizard.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.