Clicky

Hunter Abrams

Factory new Nagant 91/30 project.

I have now bought my 5th Nagant. Its torn down and ready for cleaning. Parts are matching and it came apart easily.

The cosmoline is a problem on the stock as the stock is kinda falling apart on the inside. Its a none laminated stock.

Im using a cell phone camera for pictures so I can't get to close to what im taking a picture of.

Before the project started. (alot of this is stuff I got out to clean and oil)

1312995014.hunterabrams_photo0158.jpg

After I started.

photo0159a.jpg

Nagants are universally pro but real gangstas insist upon pre-war hex receivers.

All I'm hearing is, "I'm jealous of Scarlet's superior 1929 hex-bolt 91/30 that was crafted using superior metals and wasn't sloppily rushed and made out of melted down bikes and it sure would suck if I were to be slapped silly right now".

>:[

All I'm hearing is, "I'm jealous of Scarlet's superior 1929 hex-bolt 91/30 that was crafted using superior metals and wasn't sloppily rushed and made out of melted down bikes and it sure would suck if I were to be slapped silly right now".

>:[

So...we're in agreement? :P

Still though, how you gonna hate on the rifle that conquered Berlin?

About Nagants.. I managed to loosen my front right on my 91/30. I stuffed some bits of thin metal under the sight to tighten it up again. Question is, how can I get the sight back to where it was? I'd like to get it close enough to at least be on the paper when I take it to try adjusting next.

That's what boresighting is for.

Stock looks like crap... Im going to buy a new one... eventualy... (stock is also falling apart.)

1313605750.hunterabrams_photo0174.jpg

About Nagants.. I managed to loosen my front right on my 91/30. I stuffed some bits of thin metal under the sight to tighten it up again. Question is, how can I get the sight back to where it was? I'd like to get it close enough to at least be on the paper when I take it to try adjusting next.

This may help. They dont make the tool hes using... maybe ebay will have one. But you can use a AK/SKS front post adjuster.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU-2YgtNTO8

Edited by Hunter Abrams