Clicky

DamionStJames Webb

Weekly Meeting Minutes 12-13-08 1800

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: We do have a few topics to go over today, so let's make this as quick as possible.

[18:00] Desereck Creeggan (1): unlisten:-2

[18:00] josey Bingyi is Online

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: First up, weekly report from me.

[18:01] Nailer Dagger is Online

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Membership levels have been stable for the last week. No real changes to note. Schola applicants have increased, with several new accepted applications. We're sitting at roughly 35 cadets.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Combat events have also been notably stable. No real change. Statistically, two more assaults than last week were documented.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: We did see a return of the orks, but that was fairly short lived as Flea managed to get estate banned for ignoring repeated requests to cease rezzing auto-turrets.

[18:03] Vinnie Lei is Online

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Iron Symphony activity is high. First joint staff meeting in a few months is tomorrow. All of the IS military heads will be there to discuss aim and vision. I'll have a brief for you all tomorrow.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Other than that. Semester is over. Looking forward to a month of higher free time to really do a lot of great stuff for the Ordo.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Let's go ahead and move on to unit reports. Volunteers?

[18:04] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:04] Shadowghost Luan is Online

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin. Please indicate when you've finished.

[18:04] Trevor Russell raises hand.

[18:04] Sosarin Demar: I want to thank Lilium, Desereck, and Trinity for compiling a report for this week. Here it is:

[18:05] Sosarin Demar: "Astra weekly events kicked off on 12/12 with a powerful start, pilots going from predogfight to air defense within a minute. Events will probably be hosted every week, after a predetermined time and date. Astra Event Committee still working on the idea so it is sucessful, more information to come as more events come through.

[18:05] Sosarin Demar: More details are within the Astra forum.

[18:05] Sosarin Demar: ADA update, ADA progress has not been as quick this week as last, with Trinity focusing on finding a home. Most of the quizzes and tests have been written."

[18:05] Sosarin Demar: I only want to add two things.

Trinity Heckroth will soon be absent because of home searching, so the conclusion of the project may not come soon. We wish you well, hope it works out, and will miss you, Trin.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov raises hand as well

[18:05] Sosarin Demar: The Astra restructure will most likely come to life tonight. A final roster is being drafted, and the appointed flight leaders under each squadron will receive an appropriate briefing for the trials ahead.

That concludes this week's report. Again, thanks guys for helping me out.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin!

[18:05] Hard2Kill Ethaniel is Online

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor.

[18:05] Kytec Switchblade raises a hand

[18:06] Sekonda Huet: He crashed e.e

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand on to Lestat.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: Terra is doing well. The Training outline was recently revised to a more streamlined and finished form and training itself will be starting shortly. The range is a huge success, everone who's tried it seems to like it.

[18:07] Trevor Russell is Online

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: I'm working on filling the vacant positions on the adiutor staff as well as the armatura trainigng roup and that's going well so far.

[18:08] Trevor Russell (1): sling

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: On another note the tank is being worked on, almost complete as of right now. When sera finishes it I plan on having it fielded to Antesignani.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: That's about it

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: To add, Xang should be back in action within a week.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: He is in Korea and waiting for his net to be set up,

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: Excellent

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Or so his wife tells me.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Lestat.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor.

[18:10] Trevor Russell: The pace is quickening this week in Navis. We have a plan; a 4 step outline to renovate and rejuvenate Navis. I am in the process of finishing "Step #1", which should be hitting the desk of Legates Pontoppidan tonight, to be approved by tomorrow, and sent out then. "Step #2" will (hopefully) be ready by next Saturday. In other news, Razi Soyinka was just chosen last night as the new Navis Resource Sergeant, a role to be defined in perfect detail in Step #1 which will have tasks in Step #2. (Step #1 = revision of internal dynamics, Step #2 = revision of training plan). For those of you who has still not been trained, I apologize, you will soon get your training! Once the new training outline hits, it will be much better than the previous, and it is better/easier to wait. Finally, I ask for just a bit more patience, good stuff will come.

[18:10] Allen Harrington is Online

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. You've all been doing very well. I am extremely proud of the current staff. Keep up the good work.

[18:12] Kevin Fremont is Online

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Does that conclude your report?

[18:12] Trevor Russell: (yes)

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec.

[18:13] Thunder Rahja (1): sling

[18:13] Thunder Rahja (1): holster

[18:14] Kytec Switchblade: Due to the great success of our last praetorian training's involvement with the rest of the group you can all look forwards to similar scenarios where we incorporate the rest of the group into training. The guard is doing excedingly well for those who manage to show up, i look forward to increased activity once everyone's on break.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, thank you.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on. Keynote. Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. On to new business, then.

[18:15] Phillip Hultcrantz raises hand

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Or not. Phillip?

[18:15] Phillip Hultcrantz: Hud

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: I spoke to Vladimus a few nights ago. He's been scarce due to unplanned job changes.

[18:16] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: He will be settled back in as soon as possible.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:17] Desereck Creeggan: About the HUD: Vlad is having trouble with the relay between Titan and Chronus, hes trying to iron that out when he can.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: I noticed, considering the relay was spamming me last time.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:17] Hakuen Silverstar is Online

[18:17] Desereck Creeggan: haha.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: I'll see if I can't get him some assistance on it next time we speak. Thank you.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further?

[18:18] Lilium Supermarine raises hand

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Lilium.

[18:19] Lilium Supermarine: What of the new sim, can we look forward to anything within this year?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Is Mizar present?

[18:19] * (COM) Ryu Peng (Age: 2 years 3 months; Group: Unknown) at spawn *

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: He isn't, hm.

[18:19] Agares Tretiak: No...

[18:19] Tandem Destiny (COM): Schola.

[18:20] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

[18:20] FireFox Breed (COM): holy fuck the web interface is working *fixs

[18:20] Agares Tretiak: I know that Mizar is eager to work and finish the sim, but he's had some scheduling problems between school and work, so this may explain his regretable delays.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I will speak to him when he's next about and prepare a better idea for you all, to be posted on the forums.

[18:21] Agares Tretiak: However, I've spoken to him about it several times, and he does intend to finish it as soon as he can.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: On to new business.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: First, as some of you may have noticed on the forums, we're currently in the midst of changing command seats within Astra.

[18:22] Curt Pascal is Online

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: The long time Legates Joseph Spearmann has decided to step down to Centurion (reserve), in order to devote more time outside of the Ordo.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: His replacement will be arranged and announced within the next couple of days.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:23] Katsuhito Tal is Online

[18:23] Caine Constantine is Online

[18:23] Trevor Russell raises hand

[18:23] Lilium Supermarine raises hand

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor.

[18:24] Trevor Russell: I had always assumed that Legates Spearmann's status as senior legates (by age) was the main cause of Astra being first in the CoC. With his retirement, will this change?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: I may alter the tier of succession, yes. That will be an after-thought, however, not my primary concern. You'll all be notified if that is the case.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Lilium?

[18:26] Lilium Supermarine: Will he be giving any word from him personally to astra? or was the forum post it untill he decides to return

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: I can't speak for Joseph, but I imagine he will say a few words before formally stepping down.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:28] Zed Drebin is Online

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: In Terra, several positions will be changing about after today's promotions. If you're curious, you'll only need to look as far as the Terra roster (currently updated) to see the new command seats. Not nearly as drastic as a Legates change, but a few promotions and seats have been filled.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: It is probable that some current octet leads may be dismissed for inactivity within the week, so keep an eye on that as well.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:29] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

[18:30] Sara Sierota is Online

[18:30] Agares Tretiak: Will there be an in depth explanation of how the restructure of Terra works? The current information I have makes em feel a bit confused as to how it works, as of now.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Certainly, I can release another bulletin on the forums to help everyone get an idea for it. We went over it a couple times, especially a few weeks ago in one of our meetings.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: But, never hurts to touch up.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along, then.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: If you have not done so, please take the time and read http://www.ordoimperialis.com/ordo/forum/v...&thread_id=1514

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: In short, starting next week the Ordo will be scheduling weekly combat trainings.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: We have done combat training for the longest of times, simply, at random intervals.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Training times will vary, but be announced every Sunday prior to the week of. The hours of operation and days will change up, so everyone will have an equal chance.

[18:34] satogu Furkel is Online

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Scenarios will change frequently. One may focus on paratrooping, gravity packs, etc.

[18:34] Kytec Switchblade is Online

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: They will be designed to be useful. Not simply "lol pew."

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: On to the big two topics for tonight, then.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: First up: hostile militaries in civilian attire.

[18:35] GrayFoxxie Clawtooth is Online

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Straight from our spawn regulations, as found at http://www.ordoimperialis.com/ordo/forum/v...=3&thread_id=87

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: o) Hostile entrances are hostile entrances through and through. A lack of uniform or claims of being unarmed does not change their status, unless the individuals in question are cleared under very specific criteria:

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: - - The individual must be disarmed (they may be uniformed) in all manners.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: - - The individual must be cleared with the standing OIC (W-1 and above in ranking equivalency). NCOs may NOT clear hostiles for visitation rights.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: - - If criteria is met, the individual must be accompanied at all times by Ordo personnel. They may not be given tours or access to restricted areas without explicit permission by the Office of the Imperator.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: - - Members of opposing factions do not qualify for "Civilian" status.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: In short, if Mikael shows up out of AN tag and uniform, and asks to hang out, if a W-1 or above says "ok," he can be treated as neutral. But, you have to babysit him. If for whatever reason a "neutral" visit is abused-- such as teleporting other members of the group, engaging us in hostilities, etc.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Report it.

[18:38] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: This is a huuuge change of policy for us. We never used to allow hostiles on base without blowing them away. I know it'll take some time to get used to, but really, I think it is much more healthy as a community to be civil outside of combat matters.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: In our covenant and combat rules for outsiders, it reads:

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: o) Military affiliations are recognized regardless of attire, group status, or tags.

- Example: If you a member of "generic military" and you are unarmed, and out of uniform and group tags, you are not excluded from either your group affiliation or its diplomatic status.

- If you are a member of an existing opposing faction and wish to visit, you will need to be: unarmed, and cleared by a standing member of the Ordo Imperialis whom meets or exceeds the rank of W-1. Visitation is permitted on limited basis.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: So they are aware and can't claim "lol didn't know."

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: (And other questions at this time.)

[18:39] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[18:39] Lestat Umarov: What's our policy on AN in general? I thought from last weeks meeting they were ban on sight other than High Command on diplomatic missions?

[18:40] Nevin Korobase is Online

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: At this time, I am going to lift that. If they are here to visit, they may be allowed.

[18:40] Mikael Blessed is Online

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Combat-AN are to be sent packing until Jim unbans us.

[18:40] Lestat Umarov: Roger that

[18:40] Lestat Umarov: So ask them to leave?

[18:40] Lestat Umarov: and if they refuse ban them?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: I know that caused some confusion in the past.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Correct.

[18:40] Lestat Umarov: Understood

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: If they are here to shoot at us, yes.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Or, if they're denied visitation and refuse to leave.

[18:41] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:41] Desereck Creeggan: Does WAAAGH qualify under this criteria, if out of orc suit and such?

[18:41] Desereck Creeggan: I understand Flea was banned, so does this put a black mark on the rest of them too?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Orks are hard to classify. If they're a known ork, and just here to say hi . . ehh, treat it case by case.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Orks are not a formal military. Most are just a bunch of randoms from Flea's shop group.

[18:42] Desereck Creeggan: Yeah, thats why I asked if they fell under that criteria, understood though.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Orks are more than welcome to attack us still. Flea will be too, as soon as he apologizes for abusing our hospitality and for being rather rude to me. :)

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Which he won't. So he can stay banned.

[18:42] Nevin Korobase is Online

[18:42] Intus Infinity is Online

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[18:43] Jayce Iredell: I just want to note that, it is likely that this change in policy will be abused by parties that dislike us, especially someone as random as Mikael, for example.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Probably! So keep an eye on them. But, it's worth a try, so at least we are being "nice."

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: If they want to ruin it, their problem.

[18:44] Jayce Iredell: Noted.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly, Agares will be delivering a briefing for Tiridates.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

[18:45] Nevin Korobase is Online

[18:45] Agares Tretiak: Thank you sir.

[18:46] Kytec Switchblade is Online

[18:46] Agares Tretiak: The Frumentarii Internus has been maintaing watch over possible infiltrators in the Ordo and that he is happy to annoucne there are no current ongoing investigations. And they will continue to be vigilant for signs of heresy, mutation, and witchcraft.

[18:48] Nevin Korobase is Online

[18:48] Agares Tretiak: However

[18:49] Agares Tretiak: For the past two months an ongoing investigation of the greatest importance has been underway on Dagger Exonar, culimating in his ejection from the Frumentarii

[18:49] Agares Tretiak: The findings of the investigation were such as to call into question every action and word of his during his time here in the Ordo.

[18:50] Agares Tretiak: He has lied to, and about, the Imperator, and has disclosed classified information and spread even more misinformation, into the public.

[18:51] Nanao Mahfouz is Online

[18:51] Agares Tretiak: It is with great reluctance that we came to this conclusion but the evidence has been overwhelming.

[18:52] Agares Tretiak: Tiridates asks that any and all questions you may have be directed to his person, but he asks that you understand that not all the details of the investigation can be made public

[18:52] Agares Tretiak: for the sake of all involved.

[18:52] Agares Tretiak: "Thank you, sir."

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions at this time?

[18:53] Endra Ashbourne raises hand.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Endra.

[18:53] Chase Quinnell is Online

[18:53] Endra Ashbourne: For clarification, has Dagger been removed from the Frumentarii or is his time in the Ordo as a whole done as well?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: He has not been removed from the Ordo at this time. He is currently suspended indefinitely, pending further investigation. He has been for the last several days.

[18:54] Agares Tretiak: His status in the Ordo is at the Imperator's mercy, however, he has been removed of all connection with the Frumentarii

[18:54] Nuku Nemeth is Online

[18:54] Endra Ashbourne: Thank you, sir.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:56] Agares Tretiak: I would urge that anyone should feel free to contact me (Tiri) at any time with any concerns they may have on the issue, as I will be happy to provide what information I can.

[18:56] BiGSiN Wormser is Online

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Before we move on, I do want to say that the situation isn't at all pleasant for me. I take no relish in having to prosecute someone who I felt trustworthy, and, unfortunately, wound up being personally stung by. I know several of you among the group today are long standing acquaintinces with Dagger.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: I was under the impression I was too!

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: So it's as much of a shock to me, as it likely is to you.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: If any of you has a comment or concern, please feel free to bring it up to me.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone, for that matter.

[18:58] Kytec Switchblade is Online

[18:58] Tazai Arai is Online

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to bring up this evening?

[18:59] Lake Woebegone is Online

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Heh heh.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Only a little.

[18:59] Phillip Hultcrantz raises hand

[18:59] Lestat Umarov: Kazeryu. tell them about your range thing

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip.

[18:59] Lepidus Thor is Online

[18:59] Phillip Hultcrantz: Can we start the "Get Kanaki liphosuction" charity?

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: . . .

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Sneeerk.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Shhh, okay.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Agh.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Kazeryu?

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I think I know about the range thing?

[19:00] Kazeryu Severine: Being put quite suddenly on the spot, I don't really have anything much to say. Yes, you know what he meant. Er...brief summary of a project I'm working on.

[19:01] Kazeryu Severine: Something I'm unfamiliar with but what it's been compared to is a holodeck? I'm aiming to construct a system of interchangable environments for terra training, perhaps extending into Astra and whatever else might be needed.

[19:01] Sekonda Huet: Ooooooo c.c

[19:01] Kazeryu Severine: Anyone with questions or that might be interested in a demonstration can contact me.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: It's very cool!

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Aaaand on to what everyone sits through these things for.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Before I start rambling off the list, I do want to point out that quite a lot of the names of this list are . . really pushing the envelope in promotion time.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: It is pretty rare to see it. But, honestly, the amount and depth of the recognition I received from others in regards to them persuaded me to let it go forward.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: For that, I do congratulate all of you. It's very great to see so many new faces really getting into the thick of it so quickly.

[19:05] Nevin Korobase is Online

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Aarya Gothly - [E-3]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Agares Tretiak, special appointment, Evocati.

[19:05] Intus Infinity elbows Agares.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Arch Graves, medal; Crown of the Preserver.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Miles - [E-2]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: DamionstJames Webb - [E-6]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Endra Ashbourne - [E-3] <- hax

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool - Good Conduct Merit

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Heather Mckay - [E-5]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce Iredell - [O-1]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Justice Caplini - Crown of the Preserver

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [E-3]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Grey - [E-6]

[19:06] Chase Quinnell is Online

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Kitsy Bunnyhug - Crown of the Preserver, Crusher of Souls, Destroyer of Dreams.

[19:06] Sekonda Huet: rofl

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: (The last two aren't real ranks.)

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: (Er, awards.)

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Kuria Kondor - [E-4]

[19:07] Nevin Korobase (1): sling

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov - Marksmanship Merit, Crown of the Preserver, Mechanized Qualification Merit, Good Conduct Merit. <- ...

[19:07] Hideyuki Hird is Online

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov - [O-2]

[19:07] Lestat Umarov: :D

[19:07] Lunus Ferraris: >^v..v^<

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Lilium Supermarine - [E-4] <- paid someone

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: MikeMurdock McMillain - [W-1]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar Korobase - Architect of Eternity

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar Korobase - [E-6]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Nevin Korobase - [E-3]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya Narayan - [E-7]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip Hultcrantz - [E-7] <- Fulminata XO

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Sekonda Huet - Good Conduct Merit <- lol .

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro - Ordo Achievement Merit

[19:08] Sekonda Huet: What you mean lol e.e

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Streak Bender - [E-6]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Tandem Destiny - [E-4] <- clone

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thunder Rahja - Extended Service Merit, Mechanized Qualifcation Merit. <- old now.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thunder Rahja - [E-7] <- and red

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates Mikadze - Crown of the Preserver

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity Heckroth - Good Conduct Merit, Ordo Achievement Merit. <- only person who says they sit in the meeting to hear my reports

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Venes Dagger - [E-5]

[19:09] Trinity Heckroth: :D

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien Rau - [E-5]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae - [E-3]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations!

[19:10] Sekonda Huet: :D

[19:10] Lunus Ferraris nods in agreement

[19:10] Zero Itamae: Yay :D

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Remember, weekly promotions. Send your recommendations in before Saturday. :) Etc.

[19:10] Tandem Destiny: Woot.

[19:10] Agares Tretiak: Thank you, my lord.

[19:10] Keller Teichmann: :D

[19:10] DamionStJames Webb smiles wewt!

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: You will all be sent your respective stuff within the next couple of hours. If you don't get it by tomorrow, bug me.

[19:11] Tenaki Kupferberg: Congradulations, brother Tretiak!

[19:11] Sekonda Huet shouts: WHERES MAH JET BIKE XO

[19:11] Lunus Ferraris: Congradulations to all who were promoted >^v..v^<

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: If you have an unlock point, notecard it. Send "hi, I am <NAME>, I would like . . !"

[19:11] Trinity Heckroth has to redo her merit arrangement

[19:11] Vorlon Bikcin is Online

[19:11] Lestat Umarov: Whar are mah unlocks sir? D:

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Other than thaaat.

[19:11] Sekonda Huet: Apparently mine are all in the wrong order

[19:11] Agares Tretiak: I can assist you with that.

[19:11] Phillip Hultcrantz: ...I..think I have everything unlocked already =/

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for a great week! I will be in my office doing a couple meetings, and then probably idle for a bit to use the phone. Other than that, I'll be on all night.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: A pleasure. :D

[19:11] Intus Infinity presents a salute.

[19:11] Trinity Heckroth salutes.

[19:11] Sekonda Huet salutes!

[19:11] Agares Tretiak closes his fist and brings it to his chest smartly in salute.

[19:11] Tenaki Kupferberg salutes!

[19:12] Zrazor Rozenstrauch salutes. "Sieg im Namen der Imperator."

[19:12] Syl Kiranov salutes!

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Dismissed. Please post the log. Notify me when it is up.

[19:12] DamionStJames Webb salutes!

[19:12] Dascede Aluveaux salutes.

[19:12] Cyphre Iredell salutes!

[19:12] Tandem Destiny salutes.

[19:12] Krow Ames salutes!

[19:12] FireFox Breed salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!"

[19:12] Kazeryu Severine salutes!

[19:12] Lestat Umarov snaps to attention, delivering a clean salute!

[19:12] Heather McKay salutes!

[19:12] Keller Teichmann salutes!

[19:12] Lunus Ferraris salutes! "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiriti Sancti"

[19:12] Jjjon Zimmermann is Online

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia shouts: POST THE LOG AGGH

[19:12] Trevor Russell salutes!

[19:12] Niiya Narayan salutes!

[19:12] Zero Itamae salutes!

[19:12] Phillip Hultcrantz pops

[19:12] Fermi Torok salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!"

[19:12] Lilium Supermarine salutes! "Quack"

[19:12] Soral Merlin is Online

[19:12] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Oderint dum metuant."

[19:12] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: God damn, my streak got broke. >:[

[19:12] Endra Ashbourne salutes!

[19:12] Gulliver Carpool salutes. "I love the smell of Navis fuel in the morning. It smells like... victory."

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: You changed avatars.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: That's your problem.

[19:12] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: >:O

[19:12] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: OH COME ON

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia (COM): Sim will reopen in ten minutes.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia (COM): Get spread out.

[19:13] Sosarin Demar salutes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.