Clicky

Duncan Mistwood

Resignation - Duncan Mistwood - OCT3011

Dear Ordo,

After much thought I have decided to resign my position within the Ordo Imperialis to pursue membership within the 39th MHTF. My decision is not based on any negative feelings or experiences during my admittedly brief tenure within the Ordo. I simply feel that the 39th will be a better fit for me. I have nothing but the highest praise for all of you. My only regret is that I didn't get to know you all better. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield and on the grid. Thank you for your time and for sharing your wisdom and experience with me during my stay with you.

Respectfully,

Duncan Mistwood

It's too bad to see you leave us after such a short tenure. I wish you'd have spent more time to get a broader scope before making this decision, or seeking assistance.

But regardless, best of luck in your future endeavors and may you continue to aid the progression of the community where ever you may be.

I talked to him. He persued 39th becuase he really felt it held some sort of cultural heritage for him. BUT the bonds of Ordo as family, our activity level, and our professional nature could not be replaced.

I told him a simple truth. Most people of quality, who leave Ordo, end up returning. And I think those of us who knew him, agree. This guy can go far with the right support. And the Ordo is unsurpassed in how we support each other. And he learned that.

He lamented leaving us. And I pointed out to him. "this is part of your learning process"... but I'm STILL gonna kick his ass.