Clicky

Aryte

Ejection Notice: Aaron Kojishi

As the situation was rather public, I felt it necessary to point it out as to why Aaron was summarily ejected this afternoon.

At about noon, Aaron messaged the entire Ordo group with the following:

[11:56] Aaron Kojishi: This gun sucks...

[11:56] Ruin Nefarious: ?

[11:56] Aaron Kojishi: the new sidearm...

After being ejected, the question was raised: "for their opinion?"

No, not for their opinion. Note the tons of folks who state unpopular opinions on the forums daily. They were ejected for messaging the entire Ordo group with an inflammatory comment, without any real intention other than to incite a problem by being rude. If you feel something "sucks," that's great. You won't like everything. But that isn't your cue to message the whole group and bash someone's hard work.

Especially without damn good reason.

[11:58] Aaron Kojishi: First off, theres no flash, theres no kickback animations, no shells, I havent seen any options on it, and it just seems dull for any matter, Im sticking to my usp =/

Efficiency = suck?

I'd like to add that anyone can come to me directly with bug reports, constructive criticism, or suggestions. This applies to anything I make. If you actually present your criticism properly, the worst that will happen is that I'll politely decline if it goes against required specs (which casings and blowback would in the P-99.) The reason this turned into drama is the abuse of group chat.

Aryte Vesperia wrote:

I've not seen the Ordo group chat misused since .. like 2006.

Lol, by Vallen Murdock if I can recall correctly.

It was the best choice that he was removed for his actions. Not only was it blatantly rude, wrong, and ill-informed, but he doesn't have to be here. He was never on sim and has never done a thing for the Ordo. He should of kept his worthless opinion to himself. Why do I say worthless? Because if he was HERE, doing things for the Ordo like other good ladies and gentlemen, then his opinion would of been worth something.