Clicky

Sera Otoro

Ordo Meeting - 1-3-09

MAIN REPORTS

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: As usual, someone please log the meeting for posting purposes.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, keep it quiet so we can make this routine as possible.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: I have several topics to discuss, so, we'll need every minute we can get.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: On to this week's report.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Most of my usual nonsense will be covered in the keynote, so let's see.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Current members 213, with two mysterious account lockings.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Eazy owes Linden labs 5 dollars.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:02] Sera Otoro: ill pay for him if necessary...

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: No real changes in membership levels.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: One resignation this week, with an induction to cover it.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Padi321 bowed out to join CS. Satogu filled his shoes.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Satogu without numbers filled his shoes.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Aryte is happy.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Development is up. Lots of new stuff pending.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Combat's been a little slow; holiday. No biggy.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Lot of projects on the horizon-- again, in the keynote today.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Several new cadets; Virulent, Dill.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia counts.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Ten denied applications.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy wise, it'll be covered in the keynote.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

DIVISION REPORTS

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Division reports?

[18:06] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin.

[18:06] Sosarin Demar: This week was quiet much like the last. Nivanglus and Xoza have returned to active administrative duty. The Apostle Reform assignment is accepted by Kristian with the goal of turning it into an instructor and event group. Flight Instructor evaluations have begun with two individuals out of the four candidates so far. Flight training persisted nicely with Blaze Wiles, whom has advanced to familiarize himself to the Praeda. As the holidays are coming to a close, I hope to see the Apostle and Flight Instructor projects bear more fruit. With the reformed Apostles overseeing training and events, and the scrutiny of our flight and squadron leaders; we hope to see a more cohesive, efficient division.

[18:06] Sosarin Demar: I would like to make it a goal next week to finish up the flight instructor evaluations and to hammer out the new charter for the Apostles. Kristian is charged with writing up a charter.

[18:06] Sosarin Demar: People have been asking about the release of the Nemesis. Syl has generously put in a few more updates (thank you). I can't give a specific release time. I'll keep y'all posted. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Terra, Navis?

[18:07] Ethan Schuman: I can go next if Lestat isn't ready.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Please.

[18:07] Ethan Schuman: Navis has only a few things to report this week.

[18:08] Ethan Schuman: The first and most notable is the completion of the FW900K battle rifle, which is now in the final testing stages and should be ready for issue as soon as the DELTA scriptset has met final approval. Initial results showed great promise in action against the orcs.

[18:08] Ethan Schuman: Related to this, Navis members are REQUIRED to submit their training schedule requests no later than midnight tomorrow night. This week we're beginning our new training, starting off with small arms familiarization and proceeding from there. Further details will be posted on the forums.

[18:08] Keystone Gray: Submit them to me and I'll get them sorted and organized into a full post.

[18:09] Ethan Schuman: Activity levels and interest in the division have been increasing, and this shows a great deal of promise. Those of you who have been expressing interest in the join NAvis engineering program SHOULD ave your questions answered by Wednesday.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman: As a final note, I would like to extend a great deal of gratitude to the hard working senior members of Navis, epsecially Keystone for his tireless building effots, for the work that has been accomplished, and for that which is yet to come.

[18:11] Ethan Schuman: I'd also like to thank you all for the suggestions submitted to the Navis uniform design thread, and would ask that you continue to submit suggestions up until the deadline.

[18:11] Ethan Schuman: This concludes this week's report from Navis.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Outstanding. Thank you Ethan.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Terra?

[18:13] Phillip Hultcrantz: May I make a short Fulminata report?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat seems to be missing this evening.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead, Phillip.

[18:13] Phillip Hultcrantz: Fulminata seems to be doing well. All members are Active in SL. One is unable to attend combat due to computer limitations, Mizar is building our sim, and unfortunatly I was absent most of this past week getting things ready for my move. As most of you know I'll be moving to Canada in a couple of months. This is why the Fulminata training outline is equipemnt havn't been finished. I will have more time on my hands now. so work will be moving along ASAP. I hope to have a jump pack course and training outline done by the end of the week.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: I'll wrap up the Terra side:

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: In short, all of the elite squads have been tasked with developing their own routines. Progress has been very sturdy. Most, if not all of them at this point, have their own method of recruitment and an approved training progress.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: The next task for Terra will be filling a couple idling Octet sergeant roles.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Dralkanen's, for example.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat is working diligently on the Terra training proper, he had stalled briefly to wait for the HUD update. It has since been updated, so now he has no excuse.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Terra's doing great, overall.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Either of the special groups wish to report?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

[18:16] Intus Infinity: Negative.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the reports.

OLD BUSINESS

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:17] FireFox Breed rises a hand

[18:17] Intus Infinity raises hand

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox.

[18:18] FireFox Breed: When it comes to people in leadership roles in Terra. I am getting back into sl because rl stuff has died down alot. If you want to use the database project I have been working on or what to know how it can be usefull for you. Just drag me side about it after the meeting.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, thanks.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Intus?

[18:19] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:19] Phillip Hultcrantz raises hand

[18:20] Intus Infinity: I have updated the Administratio section of the Ordo website to reflect our administration as of January 3rd, 2009. If your image isn't up there and you want it to be please contact me and we'll take care of it.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver.

[18:20] Gulliver Carpool: When can we expect the M-4 Benelli to released? Who gets it? I love it.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: It will probably replace the M3.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Vladimus has not indicated how far along he is.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: We know you love it.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip?

[18:20] ShadowFang Blessed raises hand

[18:20] Gulliver Carpool: Welcome.

[18:20] Phillip Hultcrantz: Powerfist.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I'll release it tonight.

[18:21] Phillip Hultcrantz: ty

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I've been distracted by my inventory hole.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Shadow?

[18:21] Phillip Hultcrantz: np

[18:21] ShadowFang Blessed: what other weapons will we be getting?

[18:22] Ethan Schuman: I can answer that for Navis.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: "We" being the group at large?

[18:22] ShadowFang Blessed: yes!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: To be discussed next, actually. As for Navis, go ahead Ethan.

[18:23] Ethan Schuman: Navis will have two weapon paths. As we've been seeing a lot of time on the ground lately, I'm developing a tiered weapon system, with unlocks to be earned.

[18:24] Ethan Schuman: Upon joining Navis, members will select either Crew, with an emphasis on short range PDW style weapons, or Marine, with longer range weapons designed to perform alongside the heavy hitting small arms of Terra.

[18:25] Ethan Schuman: It is important to note that this is NOT an attempt to create infnatry for Navis. It is just an adaptation to our changing role in combat. We are sailors first and foremost.

[18:26] Ethan Schuman: All Navis members will receive the FW900K battle rifle, which is a long range rifle designed to fire in semi and burst only. It has a 36 round magazine. It kills orks really well.

[18:27] Ethan Schuman: Pardon my lag typos. Marines will then be able to unlock a grenade launcher and an assault rifle variant that can fire in full auto.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for filling everyone in.

[18:28] Ethan Schuman: Crew will receive a submachine gun designed for close quarters combat, followed by a shotgun with ACTUAL CONICAL SPREAD. There will be none of that long range shotgun sniping bullshit we all hate.

[18:28] Ethan Schuman: And that's all from me.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business this evening?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

NEW BUSINESS

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: On to new business.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I have several topics to discuss, so I'll make this as quick as I can.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The orks, our former foes (and current, sort of), now have a region in Yomi.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: They have assaulted multiple IS groups at this point.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: To date, they have been banned from both the Merczateers base and the EU base for abusing hospitality, prim spam, and other antics.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: The orks in general are not banned from here. Flea, their leader, is.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: This is on reason of refusing to cease rezzing auto turrets during their last attack on us.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: And reinforced by the fact he rezzed a grenade on me at the EU base before being banned.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: I am not really sure what to expect from the orks.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: As amusing as it is to fight them, they are currently quickly wearing out their welcome everywhere.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: I welcome them to attack us, but I doubt that'll happen with Flea on the ban list.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: As always, keep alert when orks show up in any number. Be aware, and call in support at the first sign of a large force.

[18:33] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: (Questions open at this time. I'll take only a few.)

[18:33] Gulliver Carpool: Since Flea seems to be being difficult, does this preclude us assaulting them anytime?

[18:33] Tiridates Mikadze raises hand

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: I would assume he'd not be receptive to us assaulting them.

[18:34] Trinity Heckroth raises her hand

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: And, really, I'm not sure we want to. He has demonstrated his inability to play fair.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: The orks don't understand the military community. Flea hides behind "lol rping" as reason to be an outright prick.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates?

[18:35] Tiridates Mikadze: Can we use nearly any weapons we want on them when they attack?

[18:35] Tiridates Mikadze: Void Missles, for example.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Only approved material, obviously.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: No.

[18:36] Tiridates Mikadze: Kay

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity?

[18:37] Trinity Heckroth: Just an aside to the Orks thing. Flea is receptive of any and all assaults from any group. Yomi wont be their base for long, its a frfiend of his new sim that theyre letting him use as a base for a little bit.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Ahh, understood.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Interesting, thank you.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy with the AN has been fairly curious so far.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: If you did not catch it, they have unbanned all of us.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: (Omg epic song, thanks Mizar.)

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: We are . . sort of hostile, yet, not.

[18:39] Mizar Korobase: (No prob)

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: The idea has been passed about by Bizcuit that neutrality will be declared, temporarily, at least.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Simply treat any AN here case by case. Unarmed, neutral.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Armed, give them a chance to disarm, then blow them away.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: I'll have a better idea when I next speak to Bizcuit.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: (This song is like my favorite eevaaar. I am not bias. "War of the Last Wolves.")

[18:41] Dascede Aluveaux: paw*

[18:41] Dascede Aluveaux raises her hand.

[18:41] Krin Redgrave: (Keyword "Wolves")

[18:41] Keystone Gray: (D: Amazing)

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede?

[18:42] Dascede Aluveaux: We're currently treating them as neutral. But does this mean that we're no longer enemies? Have they joined the IS or..?

[18:42] Aelus Janus raises his hand.

[18:42] Dascede Aluveaux: Will we still fight them?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: The word is they are considering it. Right now, their primary concern is not falling apart.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: We will still fight them, yes.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus?

[18:43] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[18:43] Aelus Janus: To what favor does the Iron Symphony owe to a group such as the Alliance Navy?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: The favor of having the full political influence over quite a lot of fallout groups. The AN has a lot of pull with ex-AI. Such as Sparta.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: That, and it'd be turning one heck of a page.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:44] Desereck Creeggan: What will we do if they do fall apart, we have other enemeis but the AN has been like the backbone of our enemy forces. They are really our only rival.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: We have not actually fought the AN in over a month.

[18:44] Desereck Creeggan: Well

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: To be fair, fighting them has become a nonissue.

[18:45] Desereck Creeggan: before they banned us

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: The era of the AN as our archnemesis is more . . 2006.

[18:45] Blaze Wiles raises her paw

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: We'll do what we can to keep them in one piece.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze?

[18:46] Streak Bender: Yes please

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: (No more after this.)

[18:46] Blaze Wiles: can we expect them to continue offensive operations against us any time in the forseable future?

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I really can't say at this point. Bizcuit is trying to cope with suddenly finding out he's the boss, while AN is already on a slippery slope down.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: As I said, their primary interest is survival.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: There is a point where a group simply cannot attract new members. It's hard to sell yourself when military giants are standing around you. Hopefully they have not reached that point.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Good questions.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: A quick one: for those of you who haven't noticed, we have a forum topic in the main thread that is titled "Recognizing Comrades."

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: We used to use it pretty often.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: The purpose and point is simple: kudos to your comrades.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Use it! Public kudos are the best sort, ha ha.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Over the New Years, Mizar and Agares tackled a slight ground change up.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: The idea behind it to be favorable for both sides: on one hand, our defense is tightened up.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: And, enemies now have a huge area of operation.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: We're not quite done. Another bridge or two is to be added.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: (ADA compliant ones to hold Kanaki's weight).

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: But a few things to keep in mind.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Anything on the east side of the pit is a red zone.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Do not cross into it.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: The west side is open for patrol.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Defense wise, as always, use the wall.

[18:54] Diablos Korobase: *raises hand*

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: I know a few comments were made as to this being "harder for enemies to invade." But let's be real. Most assaults are not intending to invade, but to take a position and pelt us with bullets. This set up is prime for stand-off fights.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Agares and Mizar for working on it. And Syl, for your additions and input.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Diablos?

[18:55] Diablos Korobase: I just wanted to say that I've updated the patrol zones texture and will send it to anyone that wants it to refer to if need be

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. I'll release it at large in a short time here.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Feel free to post it up on the forums, Diablos.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate the help.

[18:56] Diablos Korobase: Will do sir

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Moving right along.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: As I had mentioned to some folks in coms a few days ago: I have developed a promotion/handbook exam to be administered at random, or, to those about to receive promotions.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: The thought behind it is to ensure people . . actually have read the handbook.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: There are varying forms of the exam. I will probably administer it prior to promoting someone, or, blanket to the whole group every few weeks as a precursor to being eligible for promotion.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: For example, I may:

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Post an exam on the forums and have people PM it to me. It'd likely be voluntary for any member-- but, let's say Triplicarius Bob didn't send one in that month, and he was recommended for a promotion.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: These exams will /not/ be hard.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I'd look at my list of completed exams and go "sorry Bob, you need to finish the test first to be eligible."

[19:00] Keystone Gray: Triplicarius Bob is Triplicarius Always.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: They are essentially just brush ups on the handbook.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Questions will be like:

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: "Which article (ex. IV-301) in the handbook pertains to proper saluting routines? What does this article say?"

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Honestly, it is just forcing you to read your handbook a lot.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: No time limits.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Open book.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Etc.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:02] Krow Ames: \o

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Krow?

[19:02] Krow Ames: Can we get a prim handbook to accompany the book of Ordo?

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Oh. Officers will have to do the exams, mandatory.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Annnd . . sure.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: I think we have like 9 versions at this point.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:03] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck.

[19:04] Desereck Creeggan: If someone fails the exam do they get flogged because they shouldnt have?

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: If they fail the exam, they forfeit elgibility for promotion until the next exam.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: If an officer fails an exam, I will laugh at them.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: For a long time.

[19:04] Keystone Gray raises his hand.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone? Last question on this topic.

[19:05] Keystone Gray: Percentage threshold?

[19:05] Keystone Gray: For pass or fail?

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Probably 75%ish.

[19:05] Keystone Gray nods.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, good questions.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Only a couple more, folks.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for sticking through it.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Next up: Schola revisions.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: God willing, within the next couple of weeks I will be releasing revised Schola practices. This will include updated exams, new writings, and a more entertaining class practice.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: There will likely be more exams involved. One of the core elements I will be changing is the mindset note left by Grey over a year ago.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: It'll be shaped to a more Imperialistic theme, rather than the obvious undertones Grey left.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: In short, Schola will be getting a tune up.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: If you have any writings or pieces you feel should be included, please, post it on the forums. A topic will be up by the end of this meeting.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate it.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: (Two only.)

[19:08] Desereck Creeggan raises hand >_>

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck.

[19:08] Desereck Creeggan: This sounds like a major change to Schola, will Instructors be required to repass the phases to host them?

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: No, it won't be too extreme.

[19:09] Desereck Creeggan: Thank you Sir.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: I will personally run instructors through. It will be the same basic idea, with better material, and some aspects to make it more difficult for cadets.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, next topic.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Praetorian Agares wrote a rather impressive artillery study some days ago. As such, he sort of earned himself the enslaved role of taking the academy project under his wings. Agares will be responsible for writing out the various ideas (think back several meetings-- air defense academy, jump academy, etc) out, but, he definitely would enjoy input.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Especially from fellow Guard and officers.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Seperate to the special academies, the NCO and officer training courses are inching ever closer to completion.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: I have a detailed outline of the officer course to review, as authored by Rei.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: I'll keep you all updated as it shapes up.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Two left to go.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic:

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: The Nemesis.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned by Sosarin, the Nemesis is prepared for blanket issue to Astra.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: The Nemesis is, to say in the least, an impressive beast. Syl Kiranov's work on the aircraft has put Astra back to the forefront in air combat technology wise.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: The Praeda will remain in service for the occassion where attachment craft are banned, but, our main vehicle will now be the Nemesis.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Astra can expect release within the next couple of days. The only real delay is my emo reluctance because my inventory is fucked up.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: As someone who loves flight combat, I have to say, the Nemesis is a sincere pleasure to fly.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Syl for undertaking the project.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: And thank you Niiya for proving to Astra the quality of attachment craft so long ago.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. One to go.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Months back, Mr. Hugo Reitveld created the fantastic SCAR-L for us. It was tasked to Moy to be finished.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: As we know . . he kind of managed to not do anything.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Syl picked it up and finished it in a day.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: My question to you: who should I issue it to? I am honestly not sure. Should I replace the M4, add it to unlocks, restrict it to certain divisions, make it elite squads only, general issue to /everyone/? Opinions (raise hands please-- I'll take about the first . . eight I get).)

[19:19] Tiridates Mikadze raises hand

[19:19] Keystone Gray raises hand.

[19:19] Krin Redgrave raises a hand

[19:19] Inoue Katsu raises hand

[19:19] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[19:19] Diablos Korobase: *Raises Hand*

[19:19] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[19:19] Cyphre Iredell raises a hand

[19:19] satogu Furkel raises hand.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Ok, that's all.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: (Have your comments prpeared.)

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: (Prepared, rather.)

[19:20] Niiya Narayan raises hand

[19:20] Tiridates Mikadze: Give it to assualt orientated groups. Those focused on raiding/quick insertion, etc.

[19:20] Tiridates Mikadze: Or me. I know how to hand it out.

[19:20] Tiridates Mikadze: ;D

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone.

[19:21] Keystone Gray: I'm partial towards having division-specific weaponry. That said, Terra only, with no ability to be unlocked by members of other divisions. Specialize it.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Krin.

[19:21] Krin Redgrave agrees with keystone.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Inoue?

[19:22] Inoue Katsu: I'd just add it as a choice assault rifle together with the current rifles so people can use it depending on personal preference, maybe an unlock for people who cant get assault rifles... its just a gun and the entirety of the ordo needs to have access to decent gear.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck.

[19:22] Desereck Creeggan: I think it should be general issue to everyone, but thats just my wishfull thinking on my behalf. Unlockable would be just as great, with maybe a general issue to members in Terra.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Diablos.

[19:23] Diablos Korobase: The Alpha Squads don't actually have a specific weapon so I think it would be a good idea to give it to the Alpha Squads, though a replacement for the M4 would a good also as it is an old weapon now.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat.

[19:23] Lestat Umarov: I think the SCAR-L should be issued to the administratio group much like the m4 6.8 was previously. The officer cadre doesn't get many unique things besides what's already issued to the group as a whole.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Cyphre.

[19:23] Cyphre Iredell: It seems an apt replacement for the current M4, for the sake of up to date abilities and (I am supposing) within current guidelines. Guess that falls within guidelines of standard Terra primary allocation, with other divisions able to unlock it as normal.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Satogu.

[19:24] satogu Furkel: I think everyone should have it, it would give each branch a fair amount of fire power.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya.

[19:24] Niiya Narayan: i'd suggest it was used to replace the axe as a standard issue Terra weapon that people can unlock if they want. as it's a great weapon and seems a shame to limit it's use, especially considering the M4 needs a replacement.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: I agree. It will replace the M4.

[19:24] Intus Infinity: Done deal.

[19:24] Lestat Umarov: Works for me

[19:24] ShadowFang Blessed rasis hand

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. And, yet again, thank you Syl!

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang?

[19:25] ShadowFang Blessed: so like will this mean that people in a diffrent branch with the m4 unlock stilll get the new gun? :o

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[19:25] ShadowFang Blessed: :D

[19:25] ShadowFang Blessed: this makes shadow happy

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: If you were formerly in Terra and have the M4, you will not get the SCAR.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: The m4 will still be okay for use, but, no longer issued.

[19:26] ShadowFang Blessed: wait

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: If you used an unlock point, you will get the SCAR.

[19:26] ShadowFang Blessed: oh goody

[19:26] ShadowFang Blessed: er

[19:26] ShadowFang Blessed raises hand again

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Shadow?

[19:27] ShadowFang Blessed: can i reunlock the scar >_>?

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: If you already used a point to unlock the M4, you are fine.

[19:27] ShadowFang Blessed: :o

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any further new business for this evening?

[19:27] Endra Ashbourne raises hand.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Endra.

[19:28] Endra Ashbourne: I am pleased to report that tomorrow is the 20th birthday of one "Endra Ashbourne".

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Haha. :) Happy Birthday.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

PROMOTIONS

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: I received a serious lack of recommendations this round-- which, to be honest, I am glad. We needed a cool down week.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: I did receive one from Mizar four hours late.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Which will be held until next round. :D

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Buuuut.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: I do have a promotion to announce.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Yesterday, Mr. Keno decided that he'd be better off in a new job.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: As such, Keno is being reassigned to somewhere he can still be Keno.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: And special.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: As such.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman will be taking the role of O-3.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Effective immediately.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations.

[19:31] Ethan Schuman: Thank you, sir.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: As his first assignment: Kanaki is to lose 130 pounds.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Hahah.

[19:32] Ethan Schuman: We chop off his left pinky. That should come close to the goal.

FINAL WORDS

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Aside from that . . let's see.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Remember:

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Training tomorrow.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight I'll be working on some administrative junk, while wrapping up meeting matters.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Other than that, expect live combat tomorrow as well.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming. :D

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Diiiissmissed.

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.