Clicky

Endra Ashbourne

Ordo Meeting - Fate of Chronus - 1/4/09

Rawr. We had a meeting tonight to discuss what will happen with Chronus. Below is the log, preceded by a TLDR version!

TLDR: Chronus price going up and severe limitations being added (Chronus will be useless). Had choice between dumping Chronus, keeping it around for administrative purposes, or upgrading to full sim. People said stuff. Decision eventually made to close down Chronus for the time being, enact several plans to raise money (revamping Titan Industries and setting up a donation fund), and reopening/upgrade the sim when we're better equipped.

ACTUAL MEETING

[19:45] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[19:45] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming!

[19:45] Aryte Vesperia: This will be as brief as humanly possible.

[19:46] Aryte Vesperia: Now then. As one might imagine this will be a bit more informal, and more "I want to hear your voices," but I still need order. Don't speak out of turn and keep in check until given the opportunity.

[19:47] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar with us?

[19:48] Aryte Vesperia: Good.

[19:48] Aryte Vesperia: Chronus, the region next to us, is what is called an "openspace region."

[19:49] Aryte Vesperia: As of this month, openspace regions are now $95 dollars a month to upkeep, rather than $75. In July, the price will go up to $125.

[19:49] Aryte Vesperia: That was never really a major concern. However.

[19:49] Aryte Vesperia: As of tomorrow, all openspace regions will be limited to no more than 20 avatars.

[19:49] Aryte Vesperia: And, within a few months, severe script limitations (and possibly no damage limitations) will be added.

[19:49] Aryte Vesperia: That makes Chronus effectively useless to us.

[19:50] Aryte Vesperia: We have a few options here.

[19:51] Aryte Vesperia: One, we can keep Chronus and use it for . . something administrative, or obscure. Offices, maybe.

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia: Two, dump Chronus and eat the loss.

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia: Or three, try to make the move to upgrade Chronus to a full region.

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia: LL is offering any openspace the opportunity to do so.

[19:53] Aryte Vesperia: The cost to do so is $750.

[19:54] Aryte Vesperia: The upgrade is discounted by $250 for each openspace used to convert.

[19:54] Aryte Vesperia: For example, if we had four openspaces (we don't), it could be turned into a full sim for free.

[19:54] Aryte Vesperia: It is important to keep in mind, if we upgrade it, we will also be eating a $300 upkeep fee monthly.

[19:55] Aryte Vesperia: Titan itself is $300 dollars monthly, which is covered by Titan Industries.

[19:55] Aryte Vesperia: Titan's staff would likely (I have not even asked) scream if I proposed eating another $300 bucks a month from their paycheck to fund another region.

[19:56] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand.

[19:56] Aryte Vesperia: In today's market, we're not making anything close to what we used to. So it'd be a farcry.

[19:56] Aryte Vesperia: Essentially, the fee would fall down to me and donors.

[19:56] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia?

[19:56] satogu Furkel raises his hand.

[19:56] Mizar Korobase raises a hand.

[19:57] Anlysia Gregoire: Sir, the weapons we're "retiring" from active duty, could they possibly be offhanded to Titan Industries for additional revenue? The AXE, and the shotgun I can't recall the name of?

[19:57] Aelus Janus: M5 Benelli.

[19:57] FireFox Breed thuds

[19:57] Nivanglus Aya: *M3

[19:57] satogu Furkel agrees.

[19:57] Keystone Gray raises his hand as well.

[19:57] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[19:57] Keystone Gray also agrees with Anly.

[19:57] Aelus Janus: Er yeah.

[19:58] Aryte Vesperia: Technically, yes. There's no way to tell how much they would make. Titan is archaic, at best. It hasn't sold something I've been at all proud of for months.

[19:58] ShadowFang Blessed raies hand

[19:58] Aryte Vesperia: Additionally, the pay would be to Timmahy, the scripter, and whomever modeled the weapon.

[19:59] Aryte Vesperia: In this case Keno.

[19:59] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[20:00] Aryte Vesperia: Satogu?

[20:00] satogu Furkel: If we Did transform the Opensapce, or upgrade it, would we be starting the new build right after?

[20:00] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[20:00] satogu Furkel: (hard to type in the dark sorry)

[20:01] Zero Itamae raises his hand

[20:01] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar?

[20:01] Mizar Korobase: I would be willing to finace whatever cost you ask of me within reason. I do not wish to see Chronus converted into an administrative sim with limited use and increasing restrictions placed on it by LL.

[20:01] Aryte Vesperia: Noted. I would be able to contribute as well, but I can't eat the full charge at this point,

[20:01] Aryte Vesperia: .

[20:01] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone?

[20:01] Keystone Gray: Openspace regions share servers with three other regions, and there's a problem with people who own the other three sims on that server. The problem arises when those people start abusing their openspace regions. Now, since Chronus shares resources with Titan, this affects us _regardless_ of us reducing our own efforts on it. While it would be nice to have another full sim (to expand our area of operations and be one of the very few military groups to have two full regions), it's an extreme hit to our pocketbooks and it'd be more effective to increase Titan resources by ridding ourselves of Chronus altogether. If we find the money for it however, then by all means, update.

[20:02] Aryte Vesperia: I agree.

[20:02] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[20:03] Desereck Creeggan: I can understand the pressure of this, and really what LL is doing is bull, but eh. I might be making an extra $ during the winter and if i ever get around to doing it i'll gladly donate- Also the administratium idea isnt bad, but if we cant eat the price of Chronus's new without the upgrade, dropping it wouldnt hurt us.

[20:03] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[20:03] Aryte Vesperia nodnods.

[20:03] Aryte Vesperia: Shadow?

[20:03] Desereck Creeggan: It would deffinately set back our build, but we are managing.

[20:03] ShadowFang Blessed: what if there were a second titan ind? like titan ind 2 :o?

[20:04] Aryte Vesperia: Long term solution for a more immediate problem.

[20:04] Aryte Vesperia: There are a lot of employees around me right now.

[20:04] satogu Furkel: Sir, i could without a doubt contribute 200$.

[20:04] satogu Furkel: (forgot to add that =.=)

[20:05] Kono Kestenbaum raises a hand.

[20:05] Aryte Vesperia: Titan was founded years back under the pretense of being "for community." Alas, our scripter and our core builders dropped the ball and moved on. So Titan has rotted away. We're managing to scrape up enough to fund Titan and pay folks, but it's not a powerhouse anymore.

[20:05] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[20:05] Aryte Vesperia: It's old. It's really old.

[20:05] Mizar Korobase raises hand.

[20:05] Aryte Vesperia: In a perfect world we could go "okay, all of Titan's money goes to the Ordo."

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia: But there is a legal obligation to pay out under the agreement folks contributed under.

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia: Titan works like so:

[20:07] Aryte Vesperia: Two pay periods a month. One pay period eats 86,000L of the pay time to fund Titan. The second goes straight to the contributors.

[20:07] Desereck Creeggan raises hand again.

[20:08] Aryte Vesperia: One of the major contributions comes from Timmahy, the individual who scripted most of Titan's current wares.

[20:08] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver?

[20:09] Gulliver Carpool: Well, perhaps we look at it this way: What would we be *losing* if we ditched Chronus? I mean, what would be the downside of reacquiring a secondary, tertiary sim in the future given LL's change in policy and pricing? It seems to me that it'd be more trouble, money, frustration trying to keep it. Peoples' generosity and promises to fund hundred's of dollars a month are, to me, mind-blowing, but the economy's shitting the bed. You said the scripts are gonna be limited...

[20:09] Gulliver Carpool: Perhaps it's just not feasible the way SL's trending?

[20:09] Aryte Vesperia: If we dump Chronus, we lose a 250 dollar credit.

[20:09] Gulliver Carpool: But in the future we save?

[20:09] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[20:10] satogu Furkel Rais hand

[20:10] Aryte Vesperia: Zero?

[20:11] Zero Itamae: Assuming we do upgrade it, would we have enough donators to keep it up?

[20:11] Zero Itamae: I'd be willing to donate, but what if there were a month were we didn't get enough.

[20:11] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[20:12] Aryte Vesperia: Worse case scenario, I would pick up the bill.

[20:12] Zero Itamae nods

[20:12] Nivanglus Aya raises hand

[20:12] Keystone Gray: Rich BASTARD.

[20:12] Aryte Vesperia: I could do it, but it'd blow.

[20:12] Zero Itamae: I'd be willing to pay $100 towards it

[20:12] Mizar Korobase: I would support you - all the way.

[20:12] Nivanglus Aya: I could hit the oshit button and do it. I get paid 30K a week from my SL Job

[20:12] satogu Furkel: I can only donate 200 for the upgrade.

[20:12] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand again and wiggles it a bunch because he thinks he's got a really good idea.

[20:12] Aryte Vesperia: If I actually change jobs as intended, I'd be able to cover it with ease.

[20:13] Aryte Vesperia: Donations are wonderful and great, but Zero is very right. Donations are also tricky.

[20:13] Aryte Vesperia: Benevolence goes as far as life provides. And really that's impressive people would be so willing.

[20:14] Nivanglus Aya raises hand

[20:14] Aryte Vesperia: Just . . it's hard to rely on donation alone.

[20:14] Aryte Vesperia: Zero?

[20:14] Aryte Vesperia: Oh.

[20:14] Aryte Vesperia: Oops.

[20:14] Aryte Vesperia: Keller.

[20:14] Keller Teichmann: My question has been answered. D:

[20:14] Aelus Janus would like to queue himself for his opinion.

[20:14] Aryte Vesperia: Kono then!

[20:15] Kono Kestenbaum: Sorry, lagspike. Anyways- would it be possible to donate in Linden?

[20:16] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely.

[20:16] satogu Furkel: Was going to ask that.

[20:16] Aryte Vesperia: I will squander it on uploads.

[20:16] Aryte Vesperia: (JK JK)

[20:16] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya?

[20:16] Niiya Narayan: i think that either a full sim for combat or removal of Chronus would be the best courses of action, because i've seen people try and start rental sims and the like and they really take a long time to get going as well as trying to bolster Titan's product ranges. I also think offices are a waste of sim resources and money and they aren't worth keeping a sim for. Eventually, if there was a stable source of income that could support two sims then we could always get one then.

[20:16] Krow Ames: \o

[20:16] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[20:17] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar?

[20:17] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[20:17] Mizar Korobase: I was going to suggest the possibility of affiliate vendors, but never mind.

[20:17] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[20:17] Desereck Creeggan: Real life economy is deffinately going to the drops, so its a big no on most of this. I have no doubt that many of us here who are talented in different ways such as building or scripting wouldnt mind to contribute to different ways. Maybe turning Chronus into a commercial sim to bonus our profits, and maybe stash the money away and one day upgrade? This is a very very pressing concern and the doors are getting locked in each and every way sometimes, right now though its swaying towards stopping it, even though we'll lose some money we profit in the long run. Donations can only push this so far. It is absolutely and entirely up to you though, whatever you choose we're behind you. I might find myself a SL job and put everything to Ordo because i really dont need anything that i dont have.

[20:18] Phillip Hultcrantz: check

[20:18] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[20:18] Aryte Vesperia: Satogu?

[20:18] satogu Furkel: My quetion was awsnered.

[20:18] Aryte Vesperia: Nivanglus.

[20:20] Aryte Vesperia: Nivanglus doooown.

[20:21] Aryte Vesperia: Krow.

[20:21] Krow Ames: Business proposal. We can talk when you have some free time in the next few days.

[20:21] Aryte Vesperia: Sure.

[20:21] Aryte Vesperia: Agares?

[20:22] Agares Tretiak: The munitorum can and does create a massive surplus of ready made weapons models and concepts. some are not viable for the Ordo, but scripting and selling said weapons with all profits going directly into the Ordo seems like a possible way to increase revenue and expand Titan's Inventory.

[20:23] Agares Tretiak: Capitalizing on the ingenuinity of weapons not practical for wide scale usage in the Ordo could go a long way in helping create the capital neccesary.

[20:24] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, it would be wonderful to be able to massively overhaul Titan. But that's a lot effort, to be completely honest. Between trying to keep on track of Titan and Ordo, it's almost too much. I mean, yes, redoing Titan or developing a better concept of a "for community" business could be established.

[20:24] Syl Kiranov raises her hand.

[20:25] Aryte Vesperia: Sylsky?

[20:25] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Vlad, get your ass down here.

[20:25] Keystone Gray shouts: >:o

[20:26] Aelus Janus raises his hand.

[20:26] Syl Kiranov: I hear a lot about how to increase the funding, which is good and I think should continue so we can be sure we always have proper income for Ordo. And we'd all be willing to donate, some of us would even cover the sim cost. But I do want to put my vote toward dropping the second sim. I'm not sure we need it, and though we lose a 250 credit, that's less than the monthly cost of a full sim. It seems like a small amount in comparison to what we'd be spending.

[20:27] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[20:27] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus?

[20:27] Aelus Janus: Perhaps jettisoning Chronus and concentrating our affairs on the simplicity of a single sim; then--in the future when a more sufficient decision can be made--we should definately play with the idea of multiple regions. We must realize that the edifice of our Order should not be measured on quantity of quality; Chronus has really seen a trifling use as it is. With the advent of increasingly more profitable solutions, and the rather tantalizing fact that we will see profit in the future, this is an option we need to scrutinize.

[20:28] Aelus Janus: over*

[20:28] Mizar Korobase raises a hand.

[20:28] Kazeryu Severine raises his hand.

[20:28] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar.

[20:28] Niiya Narayan raises her hand again

[20:29] Vladimus Nikolaidis: 750?

[20:29] Aryte Vesperia: 750USD

[20:31] Vladimus Nikolaidis: What happens in July?

[20:31] Aryte Vesperia: Final changes made to Openspaces, made 125 monthly.

[20:31] Mizar Korobase: Removing Chronus seems like a huge step back to me. Certainly, things have changed and it will no longer be able to serve the same purpose it once did. but upgrading it opens up a whole world of possibility. 15,000 prims is a lot. I don't want this day to be remember as the day we gave up on Chronus. I would consider it a failure of my duties to not contribute in some way to the financing of this project.

[20:32] Jayce Iredell raises his hand....

[20:32] Vladimus Nikolaidis: I dunno if that was true or not, I just heard it mentioned somewhere.

[20:32] Aryte Vesperia: Kazeryu?

[20:33] Kazeryu Severine: I'm for dropping Chronus. In the end, that $250 saving on the upgrade won't matter much in the face of what stability we'll gain. We can always pick up another sim down the road, when we can make a solid, well-planned decision. Really, we won't be abandoning Chronus - just letting go of it until we can do something useful with it, without the potential of shooting ourselves in the collective foot.

[20:33] Niiya Narayan: there's talk of people making items for sale for Titan Industries and the support of Ordo. And i know there are plenty of us in the group that are caipable and have our own stores that some of us rely on for our RL income. I may be speaking soley for myself here, but i'm struggling to make a living at the moment which is why i can't contribute much of my time to building for Ordo. If we were considering a group project to raise funds i'd suggest maybe a mall for us all to sell our items in, with maybe a percentage of our income from the mall going into Titan/Chronus upkeep funds. That way we'd be generating income for Ordo and keeping our builders/scripters heads above water.

[20:33] Vladimus Nikolaidis raises his hand.

[20:34] Keystone Gray: I like that idea.

[20:34] Ethan Schuman: I do too.

[20:34] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[20:34] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[20:36] Aryte Vesperia: Vlad.

[20:38] Vladimus Nikolaidis: Honestly I'd be partial to getting rid of it. The costs are going up, and the performance is going down.... And to be honest, void sims suck for combat anyways. It's original purpose was to serve as a training sim, which it probably would be able to handle. They weren't designed for combat, nor do they perform well in combat..... With the upcoming changes, I personally dont see the benefit of keeping it around.

[20:38] Vladimus Nikolaidis: That, and the added bonus of pilots not having to deal with the sim border, render lag spilling over, etc.

[20:39] Vladimus Nikolaidis: Because lets face it, void sims are already fail for combat. What's the point of spending the Imperator's money on something that's going to just suck even more?

[20:39] Aryte Vesperia: Hm.

[20:40] Aryte Vesperia: Let's see.

[20:41] Aryte Vesperia: At this point, I am more partial to dropping Chronus, rather than worrying about it while we refocus. Comparatively, it will take us-- those who want to reform Titan Industries -- more money than we'd lose by dropping Chronus.

[20:41] Aryte Vesperia: I think, yes, we should replace Chronus with a full region.

[20:41] Agares Tretiak: Hmm.

[20:41] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand.

[20:42] Aryte Vesperia: Let's assume it will take three months to overhaul the entirety of Titan-- that's over 250 in tier fees to keep C hronus before we can upgrade.

[20:42] Anlysia Gregoire: (Actually, ignore me.)

[20:42] Aryte Vesperia: I propose we do this:

[20:43] Aryte Vesperia: Drop Chronus. Yes, we eat a 250 credit. But in the bigger picture that is okay. Yes, it will fuck up our city plans and set it back, but down the road it'll be for the better.

[20:44] Aryte Vesperia: From there, effort is put into reforming Titan Industries and flushing out the current style to return Titan Inc back to "for community," rather than profit share.

[20:44] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand, and actually has something to say this time. >.>

[20:44] Aryte Vesperia: At that time, we can open up to donations if people really want to.

[20:45] Aryte Vesperia: Although I'd love to go "yeah, sure, donate up!"

[20:45] Aryte Vesperia: And upgrade Chronus right now.

[20:45] Aryte Vesperia: I would feel shitty if things fell through later and Chronus became dependant on donations.

[20:45] Mizar Korobase: If there is any problem with that cost I will pay every penny of it, but only If I know that a reform of Titan Industries will be undertaken to prepare for the ultimate transition. Unless your proposal is to drop Chronus to pick it back up at a later time. I'm all for waiting. I just don't want us to 'give up'.

[20:45] satogu Furkel Rais's his hand.

[20:47] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[20:47] Aryte Vesperia: I'd much prefer waiting and letting people donate if they want, rather than taking donations, paying on an update, then trying to: a) reform Titan with tons of effort being put into making C hronus worth our 300 dollar a month fee, B) stalling on long term goals because of taking too much of a bite.

[20:48] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia?

[20:48] Anlysia Gregoire: Sir, you said the payments for Titan are a stipend from Titan Industries, correct?

[20:48] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[20:48] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, if we do take donations, why don't we keep the extra money set aside from TI's stipend and put it towards a fund at a later date, for a new sim?

[20:49] Anlysia Gregoire: As in, draw the same amount, but use the donations, and keep the overflow for future use.

[20:49] Anlysia Gregoire: This way we're not dependant on donations.

[20:49] Aryte Vesperia: We could do that. We could establish a fund and start planning ahead.

[20:49] Ethan Schuman: Heh. Ordo having a strategic resource fund.

[20:50] Aryte Vesperia: Satogu?

[20:50] satogu Furkel: So, saying we get back Chronus and asuming we get Titan inc back up and running, we will be able to Mantain it?We would be having to Work on titan inc imediatly if we do this?

[20:50] Gulliver Carpool thinks maybe we could drill for oil in Alaska.

[20:51] satogu Furkel is not going near anywere Sara Palin has been...

[20:51] Aryte Vesperia: I'm not sure what you're asking.

[20:51] Vladimus Nikolaidis: :o Can we do it directly in the migrational habitat of some endagered species?

[20:51] satogu Furkel: ok let me refrase.

[20:51] satogu Furkel: asumign things go acording to plan

[20:51] satogu Furkel: How long could this take.

[20:52] Aryte Vesperia: No way for me to begin to speculate.

[20:52] Krow Ames: \o

[20:52] Keystone Gray: Relogging, no one touch my build or I'll bite your eyeballs out.

[20:52] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya?

[20:53] Niiya Narayan: if you were considering upgrading now then maybe you could buy 3 other sims when people panic sell them and upgrade for free now instead of July. maybe set a small vendor area out in the spawn much like we have now with profit split vendors for our builders.

[20:55] Aryte Vesperia: It'd be a gamble.

[20:55] Aryte Vesperia: We'd need to generate the capital to do it, and there'd be no guarantee we could.

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus?

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Or.

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Wait.

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Krow.

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Krow.

[20:56] Aryte Vesperia: Not Aelus.

[20:56] Aelus Janus: Yes sir.

[20:57] Krow Ames: Since everyone is interested in helping Titan, I should say it infront of everyone. I have a business plan ready. I was going to execute it with a few talented people in Ordo. But I want to talk to Aryte first and see if he's willing to let me latch it on to Titan Ind.

[20:57] Krow Ames: D:

[20:57] Anlysia Gregoire snickers.

[20:57] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[20:58] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[20:58] Aelus Janus: If we neutralize Chronus, will we wipe Titan and draft an organized, fresh start?

[20:58] Aryte Vesperia: Overhauling Titan would be ideal. It just . . there's a lot to do to reach that point.

[20:58] Aryte Vesperia: Titan Inc, that is.

[20:58] Aelus Janus: Yes, true.

[20:59] Aryte Vesperia: No, Aelus. Region will not be hindered any further than it already has been.

[20:59] Aryte Vesperia: We'll make due.

[20:59] Keystone Gray: I could put aside all of my Ordo projects in the name of Titan.

[20:59] Krow Ames: If I can latch onto Titan what I want to do, it can help flush out the old. It would be a starting point, at least.

[20:59] satogu Furkel: I could help is you wanted Key, im new to building but i want to help in any way i can.

[20:59] satogu Furkel: if*

[21:01] Aryte Vesperia: My biggest issue with going "okay, those of Titan employees, focus on helping Titan Inc rather than Ordo" is the fact it could harm the Ordo.

[21:01] Aryte Vesperia: But I suppose in reality, Titan Inc needs to be thought of as part of the Ordo.

[21:01] Anlysia Gregoire: It's basically our financial backer, sir.

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: At one time, most of Titan's employees were Ordo members.

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: At this point, the big people are not. So Titan is not in the position just to go straight to "Ordo only."

[21:02] Aryte Vesperia: We could reach that point over time.

[21:03] Aryte Vesperia: We definitely could.

[21:04] Aryte Vesperia: Okay, so let's reach a consensus here.

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: Close Chronus with intentions of reopening it as a Class 5 full region later?

[21:05] Aryte Vesperia: All in favor, say 'aye'?

<Lots of Ayes>

[21:07] Aryte Vesperia: All opposed, say 'nay'?

<No Nays>

[21:08] Aryte Vesperia: All right then.

[21:09] Aryte Vesperia: Next questions.

[21:09] Mizar Korobase Raises a hand.

[21:10] Aryte Vesperia: Should be establish a open donation fund to further the efforts? All in favor, say 'aye.'

<Lots of Ayes>

[21:10] Aryte Vesperia: All opposed, say 'nay'.

<No Nays>

[21:11] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar?

[21:11] Mizar Korobase: So. We have voted that Chronus will be removed. How would you like me to focus my efforts at this point?

[21:12] Mizar Korobase: Sorry, didn't mean for that to sound agressive. Let me reword that.

[21:12] Aryte Vesperia: Well, I imagine you will become an important piece in pursuing our goals of reopening Chronus as a C5.

[21:12] Aryte Vesperia: We will not abandon our city concept.

[21:13] Agares Tretiak: I'd say we should modify our current build, here, to be more permenant, while we restructure and gather strength. That means more time to lay plans for the city sim.

[21:13] Trinity Heckroth: I will miss having a place to run to so close by for random "maintenance" restarts.'

[21:13] Mizar Korobase: I would like to help contribue to the improvement of Titan industries as well. Once redesign and planning are complete, of course.

[21:13] Aryte Vesperia: We'll start using Ratin more widely again. It used to be huge for us.

[21:13] satogu Furkel: Im going to miss Deserecks man-o-pult...

[21:13] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely, Mizar.

[21:14] Mizar Korobase: Be it through financial assistance or actual building.

[21:14] Desereck Creeggan: ha

[21:14] satogu Furkel: :D

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: I am going to start tearing apart Titan and fill it with current Ordo members.

[21:14] Ethan Schuman: If I may say something?

[21:14] Aryte Vesperia: Yes Ethan.

[21:14] Ethan Schuman: Right now, our biggest obstacle in Titan Industries is the amount of time it takes to get products packaged up and marketed.

[21:15] Ethan Schuman: We need to speed that up hardcore.

[21:15] Aryte Vesperia: There is a lot of room to improve. Titan really just needs to be, foremost, seen as Ordo-affiliated again, rather than a sideline benevolence.

[21:17] Aryte Vesperia: I really think this is majorly inside of my abilities to see through.

[21:17] Krin Redgrave: my waffles >:[

[21:17] Aryte Vesperia: Unlike last semester, my class load is a lot lower.

[21:17] Aryte Vesperia: Unlike last semester, my class load is a lot lower.

[21:17] Desereck Creeggan: ha

[21:18] Aryte Vesperia: So I suppose we can tag the order of operations as:

[21:18] Vladimus Nikolaidis: I just facepalmed in RL Ethan

[21:18] Trinity Heckroth: xD

[21:18] Ethan Schuman: BIG SNOWCAT TAIL!

[21:18] Aelus Janus attempts to hide his sobs about next semester.

[21:18] Aelus Janus attempts to hide his sobs about next semester.

[21:18] Anlysia Gregoire: :< So much hate.

[21:18] Krin Redgrave: ...

[21:18] Aryte Vesperia: Drop Chronus, establish an operational fund, reform Titan Inc, purchase up a C5.

<Silly Chatter>

[21:22] Aryte Vesperia: All right, thank you all for your input. That was incredibly valuable. I'm going to contact senor Eazy and get the ball rolling on Chronus.

[21:22] Aryte Vesperia: After which, Titan Inc will be restablished as . . essentially an Ordo subdivision, rather than its current role.

[21:22] Aryte Vesperia: All of our current Ordo projects will be maintained.

[21:24] Aryte Vesperia: Uhh, as for the raid this evening. I . . am not really sure. I think our targets are currently empty. I'll send some people out to look and drop an IM on the Ordo group if a target is found. Aheh! Sorry, the meeting ran later than intended.

[21:25] Aryte Vesperia: As always, thank you all for your assistance. I love you all, minus Kanaki.

[21:25] Aryte Vesperia: Is Kanaki here?

[21:25] Anlysia Gregoire: There's just too much of Kanaki to love, Imperator.

[21:25] Aryte Vesperia: Aw, he isn--

[21:25] Aryte Vesperia: Omg, hahaha.

[21:25] Anlysia Gregoire: Nobody has that much love.

[21:26] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed. Opening region.

<Salute Spam>

\ i think it's a pitty we lost a sim. It did gave us some sort of prestige to have 2 sims but that is pretty much all. We never really used it and well it gave me some serious problems with dogfighting. It's one good thing to know that we don't have to avoid the sim border anymore.

Also, this is a stupid idea but what if we would have people rent chronus. Move our Titan store to Chronus, ditch ratin if that's more expensive, allow fairlight , sera's vendors, operations and several other people to rent space there. Add some sort of tavern/ game hall , maybe camping spots but campers would fill up the sim pretty fast i guess. Well this is a way to get to be profitable but i personally wouldn't want a public mall in our neighbouring sim but if you could relocate it and stick it to new jessie or something. You can also try to work something out with caine to have the 2 sims merge to one full sim. off course that would be tricky because new jessie wants to be independent and it would get a serious ordo flavour if you would do this. well i don't know the possibilities but i am just pointing out that there may be possibilities there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.