Clicky

Aryte

Erusea: Diplomacy

FROM THE OFFICES OF AMBASSADOR EILDE;

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

As per requested, Aryte and I have spoken at length about the possiblity of Ordo/Erusea Neutrality Agreements.

We have agreed that an alliance will not be formed, due to our aggression with Echelon Union and the fact that we do not want to join the Iron Symphony.

The terms of the Neutrality Pact are as follows;

-- They will not interfere with engagements involving Echelon Union, unless specifically asked. If this should happen, Grey Nolder or I will be informed of their impending involvement and we will leave the sim to avoid breaking this Pact.

-- Ordo is allowed access to Volsk under our specific simulator rules and any violation of our Pact should be reported to myself or Grey Nolder as soon as possible so a solution can be worked out.

-- Ordo will assist us in combat, if asked to do so. I do not see this happening often, since we are a capable militaristic force. But if we are overwhelmed and need assistance--we shall get it. We are not, however, to ask assistance against Merczateers or EU or any IS military.

-- We are to share general intelligence with the Imperator if it is something that they must or need to know--from any of the traditional foes or anything that might be considered 'important' should something be said from IS officials against Ordo.

-- We are also asked to assist Ordo should they ask for us to fight for them, as per the reverse terms we have asked them. Again, this is for the health of the Pact and therefore should not be questioned. If there is an issue with this, speak with me personally on it.

-- Erusians are allowed safe passage around Titan, with no problems. If an issue arises with this, please inform me as soon as possible and it will be dealt with appropriately.

ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS WILL NEED TO BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO BE DEALT WITH PROPERLY.

From the desk of the Ambassador,

Ciel Eilde

Signed by,

Aryte Vesperia