Clicky

Kellervo

Warframe

Riff

When I said on the shoutbox I was disappointed, it's because they said (more than one time), it's a ninja game. Well... there is just not enough ninja to it. I mean, you don't actually equip your meele weapon (ninjas use those as primary right?), you hit E to use it. And then, sometimes you use a skill. It really reminds me of ME3 multiplayer. Of course free game, etc. etc. etc., but still... maybe if they make it a bit more complex on the future, but right now, for me? I didn't really like it. Just my opinion.

Edited by Angelin01

Suppose that does make sense. I often try to use the swords as my primary, so it is sort of annoying having to draw it every time I want to use it. I got to the point, though, where I know just about how long it takes to use the charged attack, so I can sprint through a room of normal, non-heavy enemies and slice them all up with charged attacks without firing a single shot. I do agree that it totally has that ME3 feel, though you have to admit that it is a bit different in that you actually run around in a much larger level on Warframe, rather than running in circles in a relatively small map as you do on ME3.

Edited by Riff Petrov

bgXvV3d.png

There's a major update on the horizon adding a new Warframe - Frost Prime - and Orokin facilities and enemies.

Tomorrow they're giving us the new guy in the image above - Vauban, the Engineer Warframe.

I've picked this game up and started playing it with a vengeance. It's addicting, and the increased variety in enemies and tilesets has made it much more bearable now, even if it gets a little grindy at times. If anyone is playing it and wants help, or anyone wants into the game and wants a helping hand, let me know - I'll likely be spending the weekend working on my Vauban Warframe.

EDIT:

Having played as Vauban, it's freakin' awesome and makes the game so much more fun to play. A bit OP, but still fun.

Edited by Kellervo

I love this game, I overlooked it initially; thinking it looked like a "wtf" game but after some persuasion from a friend I downloaded it and well, what can I say? I'm glad I did!! I would certainly recommend this game!!  

In-game name: inquisitorsweet

:)

Edited by inquisitorsweet