Clicky

Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 1/30/09

Introduction

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: Alrighty.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get to it.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you here who've never experienced one of these meetings:

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: We hold weekly gatherings, most every Saturday, at 6:00 PM SLT.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: During which, we basically recap on the week, bring up topics to discuss, and announce promotions.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: To begin with, I usually give a short report on the status of the organization. After which, all of the divisions report in.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: We then move on to keynote business and discussion.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Finally, of course, we announce promotions. See what I did there? You have to sit through it to find out.

[18:01] Karla Jigsaw: Damn

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: I do ask that everyone remain quiet until given the opportunity to interrupt.

[18:01] Keystone Gray: I see what you did there

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: If you comment randomly, answer my rhetorical questions, gesture emote, talk out of turn . .

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: I'll have Tiridates kill you in your sleep.

[18:01] Agares Tretiak: Or me.

[18:01] Karla Jigsaw: :(

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Now that we have that out of the way!

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: On to my weekly report.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: I'm happy to say we're up to 219 in membership-- not counting Eazy, whom is still banned, magically, for owing LL 5 dollars. Three or so re-apps are pending currently, with six . . seven new folks this week.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We're down two. Underdog Sonic was ejected by me for being ridiculously inactive.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: The other was a membership termination, to which you can all view on the forums.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this week has been pretty solid. We didn't engage as frequent, but, what fights did occur were fairly entertaining.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We did have several enjoyable battles with the Republic of Germany, who are pretty new targets for us.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you with us today for the first time: welcome! Kraa, Willamca, Surreal, Lupus.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: I probably missed a couple!

Divisional Reports

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right on to division reports. Volunteers?

Navis

[18:06] Ethan Schuman: I'll go first, if you please sir.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: I'll go

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: bah

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan, go right ahead. For Navis.

[18:06] Ethan Schuman: Navis has the following matters to report this week:

[18:06] Ethan Schuman: As most of you know, Syl Kiranov has been working tirelessly upon a new ship for Navis. The Thanatos bomber, as it is now named, is a physical flight sit vehicle not dissimilar to aircraft currently fielded by most military organizations. Armed with a 3m rocket launcher for the pilot, and a chaingun turret with 10m bombs for the gunner, the Thanatos has been designed from the ground up to increase Navis deployment viability. While this may seem like a greater than standard amount of firepower for an aircraft, the ship's weapon systems were carefully selected for a multitude of reasons. One primary reason is to keep a Navis focus on teamwork and coordination with multiple seat vechiles. Another is so that we may still maintain our traditional role of air to ground fire support while still not stepping on Astra's toes. I should also mention that the Thanatos weapon systems are atttachment based, so this will allow for modular upgrades.

[18:07] Ethan Schuman: Beta testing on the Thanatos will be conducted over the next few days, with full deployment coming soon after. I will also be taking this time to develop a new weapon vendor system to make use of our specialization system, so you Navis guys and girls can finally start to see your new weapons. Once this is completed, Josey and Kanaki will begin training in ground tactics as well. Hopefully we'll be training people regularly in the Thanatos, Admonitor, and ground combat by next week's meeting.

[18:08] Ethan Schuman: On a final note, the early designs of the Navis underarmor textures are taking longer than expected. I have no ETA on when these will be ready for review and approval by the Imperator. However, I have discussed with a few people over Ventrilo, and it is possible that upon completion of the uniforms (assuming they are approved), the uniforms will be made available to the entirity of Ordo for the sake of uniformity.

[18:08] Ethan Schuman: That is all Navis has to report for this week.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Terra

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: The Terra report for this week will be brief. Sekonda Huet has been appointed as the NCOIC of the Armatura training group. This means we will be handling the schedules from now on. I advise you to look at the forums and contact him if you cannot make a particular class so that he can change the schedule to someone that can. Training has been happening more frequently. It's still not daily but it's getting there.

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: Aside from that I know there development continuing for Antesignani involving new mechs and the tank.

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: That's all I have to report really sir.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Astra

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Astra?

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Astra?

[18:10] Sosarin Demar: Astra performed well over these past two weeks in dealing with aerial threats, both in defensive and offensive instances. Things have been rather quiet when it comes to pilot training. The immediate (active) queue has been cleared out for some time. Our newer pilots seem to be situated quite nicely. As for our Astra structure, things seem to have settled well after our consolodation of active personnel into tight knit flights.

[18:11] Sosarin Demar: Our present project of importance is still the Apostle reform. Centurion Kristian Kit has completed the Apostle Charter. Now is a question of filling the group with a few more staff members. Flight Instructor Evaluations are underway and have seen some progress over last week. Decurion Fermi Torok has completed his trials and others are close in tow. Triplicarius Nivanglus Aya is poking around to see if anyone else may be interested.

[18:11] Sosarin Demar: When it comes to off time, our future really begs for events and practice sessions to keep us occupied and up to par. A full compliment of Apostle staff will see to these needs in an official capacity. In the meantime, pre-approved events will be hosted by volunteers. Special thanks to Praetorian Karlhockey Forte for his challenging ring course and Sesquiplicarius Lunus Ferraris for his upcoming event. Karlhockey is working on another ring course for Astra -- one that will prove more challenging than the last.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: That concludes Astra's division report.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, thank you.

Curia

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Do any of the special divisions wish to report this evening?

[18:12] Kitsy Bunnyhug: Sure

[18:12] Agares Tretiak: I do, sir.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Kitsy, go right ahead.

[18:13] Kitsy Bunnyhug: Curia is performing well a few hiccups on a members conduct

[18:13] Kitsy Bunnyhug: we have noted a problem with CIR's being submitted by members for some reason or another as outlined by the forum post

[18:14] Kitsy Bunnyhug: Certain curia members are also being targeted by a disgruntled former member that had contact in his case.

[18:14] Kitsy Bunnyhug: that is all

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Academy Project

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Agares?

[18:14] Agares Tretiak: As leader of the Academy Project, I do have some news.

[18:15] Agares Tretiak: I know many of you are eager to particpate in the Artillery Support School. The good news is that I'm almsot finished with that! Just remain patient, and you'll all be lobbing high explosives at heretics in no time.

[18:15] Karla Jigsaw: \o/

[18:16] Agares Tretiak: Also, the Praetorians seem to be keeping a high profile and are always eager to help out where we can. Manyof us are involved in various projects.

[18:16] Karlhockey Forte: I am working hard with Astra, as Sosarin stated.

Frumentarii

[18:18] Agares Tretiak: The Frumentarii, I'm told, are working hard after the retasking of the Externus portion.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other divisions wish to report?

Schola

[18:20] Lestat Umarov: Schola :O

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:21] Lestat Umarov: Schola is doing phenominal currently. Recruitment is up and lately classes have been held in numbers not seens sicne early 2008. I'd like to thank all the instructors for thier hard work and dedication.

[18:21] Lestat Umarov: That is all

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

Keynote Discussion

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on to keynote discussions.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Even better.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: I only have a few topics myself this evening.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: First, I do want to give everyone a little heads up on the projects I am currently working on, or preparing to work on.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: There are several "long term" projects that have been hinted at, some of which are actually underway.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, as we've mentioned before, a Schola revamp is being undertaken. Currently, Schola Commandant Kristian Kit is preparing a rough outline, detailing specific parts he'd like to add.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: It's a bit too early to say what the end result will look like, but the overall idea is to increase the complexity and length of Schola to a more fulfilling and encompassing level.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: After Kristian gives his input, I'll be picking up the outline to carry it forward. A forum post will likely be tossed out there, providing volunteers the opportunity to drop their own input into the process.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, I am looking to massively overhaul the way unlocks and gear distribution is handled within the Ordo.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: At this point, the system is a bit dated and redundant.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: As noted, Terra suffers heavily with a "here's a gun, shoot stuff" syndrome. Partially because of the unlock routine.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: The idea of rewarding promotion with gear sounds like a good idea at first glance, but promotion is not intended to always be a reward. It's responsibility.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: As such, encouraging people to seek rank to get more gear is just backwards.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I have not reached any level of definitive change up, but you'll probably see this tied more heavily into the class and training opportunities.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Rather than encourage rank seekers, we'll encourage education and betterment.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I see no reason why an E-1 who takes it upon himself to educate and work their ass of . . shouldn't be able to earn new technology and weaponry.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Questions thus far?

[18:34] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

[18:35] Agares Tretiak: From what you've stated about gear unlocks, it sounds like this may fit closely for some of the things I hope to achieve with the academies. Am I wrong in that assumption?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Not at all.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: It's something commonly faced in organizational theory-- do you reward productive employees with rank, or do you reward them with merit? Merit being "gear" in this case. The problem with rewarding generally productive employees with rank is, well, someone may be very productive, but lack displays of leadership potential.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Our current system advocates, subtly, "promote, promote, get more crap!"

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: As we continue to grow, this is becoming more and more detrimental.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Two more projects to announce:

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Titan! Yes, we're still working on it. I intend to start phasing over the Titan servers to our new set up tomorrow. After which, an aggressive removal of older technology and phase out of old employees will begin. As promised, a hiring spree will begin. We will be focussing on supporting the Ordo.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: This is a topic we've really been picking at for ages.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: It is my intention to pursue the replacement of all of our current attire.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Although our current gear is pretty awesome, it is dated. After some fact finding and planning, it will be determined what portions are salvageable and which parts are due to be replaced entirely.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: By salvageable, for example, I mean something to the effect of replacing prims on a dress uniform, etc.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: I don't bring this up as a subtle hint to any of our current builders.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to become any more over-worked. Our method will be figured in due time.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:41] Sosarin Demar raises hand.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin.

[18:42] Fermi Torok raises hand.

[18:42] Sosarin Demar: So I'm guessing replacing the collar on the dress uniforms with a sculpted item would be something you mean?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[18:42] Sosarin Demar: Gotcha

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Unless we replace it entirely.

[18:42] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi.

[18:43] Akurei Sieyes hates ties. >:C

[18:43] Fermi Torok: If I drew some concepts, would something like parts like those on branch armor be subject to replacement with the possible better?

[18:44] Fermi Torok: Could perhaps gather approval from the mass on the concepts on the forum...?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I am not sure I understand what you're asking.

[18:44] Karla Jigsaw: he's saying should the armor concepts be subjected to a vote?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: The initial design schemes will probably be done privately. Although I enjoy input, we'll narrow it down to a select idea before proposing it to the group.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Why? Because not everyone is ever going to be happy, and I don't care to have 219 people posting pictures of their favorite anime characters, etc. Heh.

[18:46] Akurei Sieyes: http://www.foureyesjokeshop.com/ProductIma...hic_top_hat.jpg <- go big or go home. :|

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Right.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Agares?

[18:47] Agares Tretiak: I take it during this overhaul on equipment will also mean an effort to ensure that everything meatches up with the up and coming Munitorum COuncil standards?

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Uniformity under standards, correct. Taking a lot of folkways and norms in the group and turning it into reality.

[18:48] Agares Tretiak: :D Thank you, sir.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions before we move on?

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Next topic for this evening.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I want to take a moment to address something that pertains mostly to myself and other administrators.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Sometimes it may appear that development within the group, especially large policy changes, occur slowly. Most of the time, yes, they do. This isn't on reason of being lax, or putting it off. Keep in mind there is a constant balance being mantained.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: For example. Every day, my job entitles a great deal of busy work and maintanence of the status quo.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: I answer questions, assist commanders, conference with Curia, give my input, etc, etc. On top of that, there is an expectation of a reasonable level of entertainment from the general members.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Entertainment usually means combat.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: That is another time sink for us.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Combat is upkept at the cost of spending time on projects and the likes.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Although a lot of things can be delegated out, in the end, the upper administration, myself included, are still experiencing a great deal of upkeep efforts while attempting to move on to progression.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: In short, just be mindful that progress will be slow for some large projects. It is irresponsible to ignore the current, present issues, in lieu of spending all your time moving on to the next.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Moving on.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: On a more cheery note, I'd like to address the Ordo at large and recognize some of the progress we /have/ made over the last couple of months.

[18:56] Aarya Gothly salutes!

[18:56] Aarya Gothly: i cant even see anyone yet @_@

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo is not, nor do we ever expect to be, perfect.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: You should, however, be pretty damn proud of what we /are/.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: As I have said to some members privately, I've always been pretty scared by the thought that the Ordo isn't "matching up" with other organizations. I don't get out much, so my perception is based upon assumption.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last month, I took the opportunity to do some snooping and investigation on my own.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: A lot of conversation with former members, things of that quality.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: A lot of conversation with former members, things of that quality.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: And I was really quite impressed with what I found.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I've always considered us to be, well, pretty damn awesome. That feeling is pretty shared. We have a reputation, although not always a good one--heh.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: We've come quite a long way. We've developed friendly, progressive atmosphere, that promotes growth and membership relationships.

[19:02] Karla Jigsaw: cant be the best without blodying a few noses.

[19:02] Karla Jigsaw: *bloodying

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: (IM spam, yay.)

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: As I was saying:

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Quite possibly our most vivid enemy is, well, ourselves. As we grow, we continue to raise the bar-- we continue to raise our own expectations for finery.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: It is important that we all--myself included--sit back and look at how far we've come.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Every new face contributes something new to the group, as part of a continuing legacy and a constant cycle of progress forward.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: For a volunteer, unpaid group, who spends their time here out of leisure-- you should really be proud.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: It never ceases to amaze me that not but a couple years back, we would've been happy with being able to get through a day without folks mowing eachother down in arguments.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, Second Life is a game. Yes, we're definitely here to have fun. The difference is, we derive our fun by putting that effort forward, developing a professional team.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: I would say, without a doubt, in our respective community, you are definitely "professional."

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: So, continue doing what you do. You guys make everything worth it.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: You guys just want me to get to promotions so you can leave this room, haha.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to bring up this evening?

[19:15] Diablos Korobase: No Sir please continue

[19:15] Ethan Schuman: Just one, sir.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan.

[19:15] Karlhockey Forte raises hand.

[19:15] Ethan Schuman: Not so much a question as a comment. Normally I'd make this in private chat, but I think the whole Ordo could benefit by hearing it.

[19:16] Karla Jigsaw raises a hand

[19:16] Ethan Schuman: Two and a half years ago, when I told Shadow Keegan to put you in charge of the the AN II, I had absolutely no idea just how far you would bring things.

[19:16] Ethan Schuman: Every week, you sti here and we have these meetings, and you commend people and promote them.

[19:17] Ethan Schuman: Well today, I'd like to announce in front of everyone here just how damned proud I am, of you, and how honored I am to be your comrade and your friend. From then till now, and from now till whenever this whole show outgrows me, I am thankful for your friendship, and will stand beside you 110%.

[19:18] Diablos Korobase: Here Here

[19:18] Lestat Umarov: Same here

[19:18] Heather McKay: Agreed.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, I really appreciate that. It's been one hell of a ride. I count my blessings; you're all among them, without a doubt.

[19:18] Kraa String: Aye

[19:18] Agares Tretiak: here, here.

[19:18] Vinnie Lei: Hear hear!

[19:18] Aarya Gothly nods.

[19:18] Kono Kestenbaum: Hail the truth as it is spoken, I concur.

[19:19] Keystone Gray: Hail!

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much!

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Okay!

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions!

[19:19] Karlhockey Forte: >.>

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Crap! I'm going to be late, haha!

[19:20] Blaze Wiles Nods "Bonds of blood and honour,it's truely an honour to be here every hour I am with every single person here, you are all brother and sister to me"

[19:20] Karlhockey Forte: I had a question.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Ech, go ahead! :) Heh. Karl.

[19:20] Karlhockey Forte: I have been noticing the newer logos everywhere. Unless I missed it somewhere(I did have a few week where I was unable to check in with things reguarding ordo), did the old logo get replaced?

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Old logo is still all right. New logo is just the new release issue.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: I'll pop one out over notices.

[19:20] Karlhockey Forte: Thank you.

Promotions

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: All right!

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Now for the fun part.

[19:21] Keystone Gray fears a Phillip pop.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: We do promotions and merits weekly, typically. If you did not get recommended, don't worry, there's always next week.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: So, no ":( why no promote" faces!

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: I'm going to rattle these off quickly, because I noticed my friend is tapping his watch.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Alex Velinov - [Combat Prowess]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregorie - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess]; [Comrade Support Merit]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [E-3]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Cheeso Syldowjksjanska - [Good Conduct Merit]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: (Wth)

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Diablos Korobase - [E-7]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Endra Ashbourne - [E-5]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Euro Zapatero - [E-2]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: (Discens hotpants.)

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Faril Iredell - [E-4]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: (wrrry.)

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Fen Fouroux - [E-6]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi Torok [E-7]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool - [Good Conduct Merit]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Gunau Sodwind - [smelly Army Guy Merit]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [E-7]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Hokusai Otsuka - [E-5]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Hunter Abrams - [Good Conduct Merit]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Karla Jigsaw - [E-3]; [Ace Pilot Merit]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [E-5]

[19:23] Karla Jigsaw: Oh wow!

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray - [Combat Prowess] (is it II?)

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Kono Kestenbaum - [E-4]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String - [Combat Prowess]

[19:23] Keystone Gray: (Yes)

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus Ferraris - [Combat Prowess]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [E-3]; [Architect of Unity]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: (Epic)

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Sekonda Huet - [E-6]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: (Not because he's Irish.)

[19:24] Sekonda Huet: :D

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Syl Kiranov - [E-7]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tandem Destiny - [E-5]; [Corona Vallaris]

[19:24] Euro Zapatero: :D

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: (He flipped over a trench and destroyed a tank. With a rifle. Not kidding.)

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tony Zadoq - [E-2]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [E-3]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae - [E-5]; [Combat Prowess II]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: (Agares would like me to say he loves you.)

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rozenstrauch - [E-5]

[19:24] Agares Tretiak: >_>

[19:25] Zero Itamae: XD

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand that's that.

[19:25] Endra Ashbourne: Awww.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations!

[19:25] Euro Zapatero: Sweet, Discens Hotpants.

[19:25] Tandem Destiny: Woot.

[19:25] Diablos Korobase: Congratulations everyone

[19:25] Karla Jigsaw: Congrats to everyone, i feel awesome myself! Well done

[19:25] Kraa String: :D

[19:25] Akurei Sieyes: (Hotpants not included)

[19:25] Sour Lemon: Grats!

[19:25] Krow Ames: You need to take us out to dinner before you start saying you love us, Agares.

[19:25] Hokusai Otsuka: Aye, congrats. :D

[19:25] Kytec Switchblade: Great jobs, well deserved.

[19:25] Surreal Gothly: Grats everyone :D

[19:25] Keystone Gray: Congratulations to everyone, I love all of you.

[19:25] Euro Zapatero: Hey, at least some will remember.

[19:25] Kono Kestenbaum: Gratsi to all, and to all a merry Xmas. Or Valentine's day. Whichever is better.

[19:25] Agares Tretiak: Tsk, Krow.I knwo you're not the dinner type really.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Well done, all fo you. :)

[19:26] Euro Zapatero: Congratulations. :D

[19:26] Euro Zapatero: Congratulations. :D

[19:26] Keller Teichmann: 'gratz. :D

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Okay! Promotions and merits won't be handed out for a few hours, on account I have to run like a little girl not to be late.

[19:26] Agares Tretiak: Krow is more the "Breakfast in bed" type.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Unless Tenaki wants to be really nice and do it for meee.

[19:26] Karlhockey Forte: I can send out textures

[19:26] Kytec Switchblade: You can also run like a man, more effectively like a kenyan man i suppose.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Perfect, thank you. I'll handle merits when I get back.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming! I appreciate it. I'll see you all in a couple hours. :)

[19:27] Agares Tretiak: I can chase people out of the Room and get them back to work.

[19:27] Euro Zapatero: Powerthirst!

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: We'll probably raid when I get home!

[19:27] Aarya Gothly: women have stonger legs.

[19:27] Agares Tretiak cracks his knuckles.

[19:27] Diablos Korobase: *Snaps to attention and salutes* "IMPERATOREM HONORATE, CONFLICATOR LUBIDO SUA"

[19:27] Williamca Zenovka: Uhm i might run...

[19:27] Keystone Gray: Have fun, Aryte.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede's positng the log, it'll be up shortly.

[19:27] Agares Tretiak cracks his knuckles.

[19:27] Diablos Korobase: *Snaps to attention and salutes* "IMPERATOREM HONORATE, CONFLICATOR LUBIDO SUA"

[19:27] Williamca Zenovka: Uhm i might run...

[19:27] Keystone Gray: Have fun, Aryte.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede's positng the log, it'll be up shortly.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

[19:27] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Oderint dum metuant."

[19:27] Tandem Destiny salutes,"Hagel der Imperator."

[19:27] Zero Itamae salutes!

[19:27] Sekonda Huet sal

[19:27] Keller Teichmann salutes!

[19:27] Heather McKay salutes.

[19:27] Williamca Zenovka salutes!

[19:27] Kytec Switchblade: lets just hope Aryte doesn't get deported back to kenya

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Dismissed!

[19:27] Euro Zapatero salutes!

[19:27] Agares Tretiak: .os

[19:27] Aarya Gothly salutes!

[19:27] Blaze Wiles salutes!

[19:27] Kytec Switchblade salutes!

[19:27] Hokusai Otsuka salutes!

[19:27] Karla Jigsaw salutes!

[19:27] Keira Skytower salutes!

[19:27] Agares Tretiak closes his fist and brings it to his chest smartly in salute.

[19:27] Surreal Gothly salutes!

[19:27] Akurei Sieyes: Hail!

[19:27] Endra Ashbourne salutes!

[19:27] Scientific Waffle salute spams

[19:27] Dascede Aluveaux presents a proud salute.

[19:27] Syl Kiranov salutes!

[19:27] Syl Kiranov salutes!

[19:27] Kono Kestenbaum salutes!

[19:27] Aarya Gothly salutes!

[19:27] Sour Lemon salutes!

[19:28] Euro Zapatero: DEPORTED BACK TO KENYA! D:<

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.