Clicky

Silver Meridoc

New Battle Brother

Greetings one and all of the Ordo Imperials

Some of you may know me already on Second Life, for those i am happy for your company and support in my establishment with this fine organization, for those that don't, i wish to make your acquaintance here or on the field of battle.

I first though must thank my good friend and trusted comrade MikeMurdock McMillian for not only getting me involved in the Ordo's, but also setting me up on Second Life (and getting me into it in the first place, which may not be a good thing since I'm in University)

I hope to do my part for the good of all the organization, though i may sound serious in this post, I'm actually a really nice guy and hope to make a few good friends here. I wish also to serve with undying loyalty to my commanding staff the the Imperium.

Aside from that, I'm a hardcore Warhammer 40K player (one reason i got into this) and somewhat of a military buff for hardware and tactics. All in all, i hope to have a grand time here, be it in character or out.