Clicky

Aryte

Command Shift: Switchin' Up!

Aelus Janus has stepped down from the Praetorian Guard, in order to pursue a new career.

Intus Infinity has stepped down from Primus of the Frumentarii, in order to pursue a new career.

Aelus Janus has assumed role as the Primus of the Frumentarii.

Intus Infinity has assumed role as Praetorian Guard.

. .

Yes, they're twins.

Intus will be assisting Aelus with situating in as the role. With Aelus having hardware issues/experiencing heavy latency in combat, his new position will be far more beneficial to both him and the group at large. Intus, as some of you may remember, arm wrestled Aelus for the Praetorian position sometime months ago and lost.

In light of these developments, I have elected to switch jobs with Tandem Destiny, thereby assuming his rank of E-5 (Vexillarius), as well as the following positions:

-Armatura Magister

-Antesignani member

-Terra Adiutor

-Offensus revival project

-Civilian Overseer

Tandem Destiny, in taking my place, will be assuming my rank of E-5 as well as the following positions:

-Armatura Magister

-Antesignani member

-Terra Adiutor

-Offensus revival project

-Civilian Overseer

Congratulations to you both. I'm pretty much damm sure that both of you will do epic in your new roles.

* steals intus's silver daggers and gives them to aelus*

*looks at aelus's tabard but then remembers the rumors about praetorian being naked under the tabard*

*steals the tabard anyway and gives it to intus*

Congrates to You both, it will be interesting to see how You do in each others former roles.

It will also to see Aelus for the first time out of Praetorian gear and Intus in Praetorian gear, considering they have both been in the previous role since I started, which was a year ago now.

Anyway as they say, change is good and should benefit the group, so I welcome this change. :thumbup: