Clicky

MikeMurdock McMillan

Any missouri/ illinois ordo members?

:D!

Hell, maybe we could drive down to my hometown of Salem, pick up Rygads, and drive out to my family's land out in the country and camp out there. It's nice and quiet, with a lot of raw, untouched land far from civilization to do nature stuff on.

We could shoot guns, fish, drink beer, drive around in the six-wheeler, find a dead tree and cut it into firewood, build a campfire, cook hot dogs over it, drink more beer, maybe smoke some weed, sing songs and play guitar, and other fun woodsy stuff. We'll make a weekend of it.

Hell, we could probably turn this into some kinda Ordo campout if more people from the general area wanted to go.

We could shoot guns, fish, drink beer, drive around in the six-wheeler, find a dead tree and cut it into firewood, build a campfire, cook hot dogs over it, drink more beer, maybe smoke some weed, sing songs and play guitar, and other fun woodsy stuff. We'll make a weekend of it.

Hell, we could probably turn this into some kinda Ordo campout if more people from the general area wanted to go.

Shooting, Yes.

Fishing, Yes.

Beer, No.

Six Wheeler, Yes.

Chainsaw Action, Yes.

Fire, Yes.

Hotdogs, Yes.

More Beer, No.

Weed, No.

Sing, No.

>.>

Shooting, Yes.

Fishing, Yes.

Beer, No.

Six Wheeler, Yes.

Chainsaw Action, Yes.

Fire, Yes.

Hotdogs, Yes.

More Beer, No.

Weed, No.

Sing, No.

>.>

Shooting, Mandatory right of passage.

Fishing, Dinner.

Beer, DO IT FAGGOT.

Six Wheeler, There are hills we can ramp over. :D

Chainsaw Action, In this here neck of the woods, we use a hatchet and a hacksaw. We cut down a whole tree like that last time we went camping.

Fire, FIRE.

Hotdogs, You'll have to bring your own kosher turkey dogs because the Judaic law of your ancestors forbids the consumption of swine. >;o

More beer, Eh, more for me I guess, whatev.

Weed, Given how dry contacts usually are in Salem, we probably won't have any anyway.

Sing, That's usually me and Rygads anyway.

Shooting, Mandatory right of passage.

Fishing, Dinner.

Beer, DO IT FAGGOT.

Six Wheeler, There are hills we can ramp over. :D

Chainsaw Action, In this here neck of the woods, we use a hatchet and a hacksaw. We cut down a whole tree like that last time we went camping.

Fire, FIRE.

Hotdogs, You'll have to bring your own kosher turkey dogs because the Judaic law of your ancestors forbids the consumption of swine. >;o

More beer, Eh, more for me I guess, whatev.

Weed, Given how dry contacts usually are in Salem, we probably won't have any anyway.

Sing, That's usually me and Rygads anyway.

*three months later* I like camping. D8