Clicky

Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 2/28/09

Opening

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:03] Aeriese Descenna: ~.~

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Everyone quiet down please.

[18:03] Ordo Utility HUD v1.3a: New contact: Lestat Umarov

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming!

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We'll make this as painless and as quick as possible.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We do have a couple important topics to touch on during the keynotes.

Imperator's Report

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: But first, my weekly brief on the Ordo.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Currently sitting at 224 members; spare Tandem, who's waiting for LL to unlock his account (for the 8th time). He'll be back in short accord.

[18:04] Phillip Hultcrantz: click and sit

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: No resignations for a second week in a row.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 9 new applications.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 2 of which were approved.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Combat activity has been pretty solid-- we had some great defensive manuevers earlier this week.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: One of which was a pretty masterful counter-assault during a GR raid on us.

[18:06] Trinity Heckroth is Online

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: 39th appears to be trying to rev up their activity, taking pot shots at early hours.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Likewise, CS, now that their region is re-opened, has attacked us at 6AM several times this week.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Foreign policy is stable. No real change there.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Development across the board has been active. I'm sure the individual divisions will touch on it. Notably, Venerator was handed to me about an hour ago.

[18:08] Sirus McMahon: <3...

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Administrative efforts have been fairly intense, with a lot of focus abroad. We'll touch on that in the keynote.

Divisional Reports

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, let's go ahead and move on to division reports.

[18:09] Kytec Switchblade raises his hand

[18:09] Lunus Ferraris: Stands At-Ease

Praetorian Guard

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec Switchblade, for the Guard.

[18:11] Kytec Switchblade: The guard is undertaking more active roles in building bonds between allied groups. As of tomorrow we will alter our training course to better suit the renewed ambasadorships formerly denoted on the forums shaping it up and deploying. Hopefully we can begin to clear up misconceptions and strenthen old ties.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further, Kytec?

[18:12] Kytec Switchblade: That is all.

Terra

[18:12] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov, for Terra.

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: Not a lot to report for Terra this week. Things have been stable lately, not a lot of changes. Armatura training has been happening regularly, with most of Terra having gone though it at this point. I'm going to be pushing Sekonda to start hosting skimishes that I mentioned in the outline to keep people sharp, which are basically mock attacks on Titan and can be any number of scenarios. As far as academy are going I know the artillery academy has been going well, and a new academy focusing on accuracy has been proposed by Lupus which had a great first run.

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: In terms of development, the Venerator is completed as Aryte mentioned. One thing to note is that stomp damage has been removed. :c Sorry people. That concludes my report, unless anyone has anythign further to add.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Astra

[18:14] Fermi Torok raises hand.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi Torok, for Astra.

[18:15] Fermi Torok: Practice dogfighting took place throughout the week and Karlhockey Forte has started running pilots through his new course. Thank you, Karlhockey. The new Nemesis bullet beta test still continues. Some reports have come in with opinions and we hope to have more intensive testing in the near future. The training regimen reform project has been assigned. It will consist mostly of the Astra officer cadre as well as any other experienced pilots who can pitch their bit. Fermi Torok has organized and will see through the project as he formulates a team.

[18:15] Fermi Torok: Flight training will continue next week, as well as the Nemesis bullet beta-test. We hope to conclude that in short time. Thanks again to Syl for putting in her time to fix the lag bullet issue! In addition, the flight assignment roster has been reformulated. Daffee Vita will be a flight leader for our combat active european pilots. We've squeezed our combat active pilots into two flights for better cohesion. We hope to bring a third flight back as soon as more combat active pilots pop up.

[18:16] Fermi Torok: That concludes this weeks Astra division report.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Navis?

[18:16] Ethan Schuman: Yes sir.

[18:16] Ethan Schuman: I actually have something to add to the Astra report, if I may?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:17] Ethan Schuman: After talking to Sosarin, Keystone and I have decided to work on a new version of the Navis MP9 for Astra.I should be looking for test volunteers a little ater in the week, so please don't be shy.

Navis

[18:18] Ethan Schuman: Now, for Navis.

[18:18] Ethan Schuman: Navis has the following matters to report this week.

[18:18] Ethan Schuman: Firstly, I'd like to give a salute to Triplicarius Bo... err, Keystone Gray! After receiving a field promotion last night, Keystone has now ascended to the ranks of Veteranus, where I'm sure he will continue to serve Navis and the Ordo with distinction. Taking over his former position of Navis Resource Sergeant will be Duplicarius Shadowfang Blessed, who has been with us quite some time and is extremely familiar with the workings of Navis. Also, I'd like to announce that Decurion DamionStJames Webb will be picking up as head training coordinator. He will be working with both Keystone and Gulliver Carpool. I do ask that you give these individuals at least a little time to adapt to their new roles before bombarding them with notecards, but I hope to have these three up to speed and ready to go by midweek.

[18:19] Ethan Schuman: Secondly, I know people have been itching for the weapons, and I've decided that we've waited long enough. The Navis guns WILL be boxed up and waiting in the armory tomorrow, come Hell or high water. The only thing that's missing off them is proper animations, and those can be added in at a later date. Effective IMMEDIATELY (wait until the meeting is over), all Navis personnel may request an FW900K Battle Rifle from Sera Otoro, and all Navis personnel with paths declared may request their respective Tier 1 unlock from myself or Keystone. Come tomorrow, we'll be putting up the vendor in the armory and I will send keycards to all those in Navis who have unlocked them. Really sorry about the wait for these guns, but they're here now.

[18:19] Ethan Schuman: Speaking of releases people have been waiting for, Thanatos is just about ready to be released. Only one minor change needs to be made, and that is upping the bombs to 15m from 10m and putting them on an increased delay. Also, a bit of good news for you Terra folks... Mercury authentication has been removed from the gunner seat. Instead, a new system devised by Syl will check for same group tags, allowing Thanatos to carry passengers. If there are no problems, Thanatos should be issued tomorrow night, or Monday at the latest. Training for the Thanatos should follow shortly thereafter.

[18:20] Ethan Schuman: This concludes the Navis report for this week.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, thank you.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Any further reports?

[18:21] Sirus McMahon: L

[18:21] Sirus McMahon: wrong box...

Keynote Discussion

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Keynote.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Great.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: On to main business this evening.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: I have a few topics to bring up, after which I'll open it up to everyone. Please wait until I give the opportunity before interrupting.

-

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost! As many of you realize, Terra has like . . four open command seats right now.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: I have begun filling them. The first promotion will be announced this evening.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: The problem we're facing is this: elevation leaving more holes. To fill the higher vacancies, we're losing warrant roles. In turn, we have to dig around in the upper enlisted and possibly pluck octet leads. Etc, etc.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: But, we'll be up to full speed here without much of an incident.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: I'll go ahead and announce the first appointment now, just to hear him cry.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox Breed has been tapped and elevated to Centurion, to fill the role of Cohors C command.

[18:27] Jester Spearmann: :O

[18:27] Kraa String: Grats :D

[18:27] Lunus Ferraris: Grats :D

[18:27] FireFox Breed: >.>

[18:27] DamionStJames Webb: Congradulations

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: Congratulations.

[18:27] Endra Ashbourne: Grats FireFox! :D

[18:27] loki Cramer: woot

[18:27] Vinnie Lei: Congrats!

[18:27] Keller Teichmann: Congratz :D

[18:28] Lupus Mielziner: ha ha Fox *pokies*

[18:28] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Woooo! ^o^

[18:28] Anlysia Gregoire: \o/

[18:28] Diablos Korobase: Congrates FireFox

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations!

[18:28] Kronus Gaffer: Gratz

[18:28] loki Cramer hands firefox a pack of pens and 100 notecards

[18:28] Cyphre Iredell: Congrats!

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: HAha, okay! shh!

[18:28] loki Cramer: lol

[18:28] Justice Capalini smiles.

[18:28] FireFox Breed facepaws >.<

-

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Now, on the topic of further promotions:

[18:28] FireFox Breed: Im now a paperwork officer D:

[18:28] Justice Capalini: Good stuff' here here!

[18:28] Lupus Mielziner hands firefox secretly a huge family pacage of aspirin

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: As time progresses, it must be realized that not every enlisted member will see officer. There is, and will always be "career NCOs."

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: This is not any sort of insult-- not at all.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: You see, in real administration it is difficult to discern how to reward people who are productive, and people who exhibit leadership potential.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Not everyone who is "productive" will ever exhibit the leadership qualities required. But, that's not a bad thing.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Some people are just extraordinarily perfect where they are.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: If at any time you feel like "wow, why is X a W-1 and I've been in 3 months longer," please realize it is not personal, nor intended to insult.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions are not intended to be the end-all "thanks for a good job *patpat*." Most folks here, I'd love to throw you rank every week.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions, ranks, are responsibility.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Responsibility that takes time, progressive contribution, and demonstration of willingness to go forward with that.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: You should never feel discredited by lack of promotion. Maybe it just means you don't have a lot of time!

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Honestly, that just probably means you're actually going outside, whereas I am pasty and white.

[18:33] Lestat Umarov: Outside is overrated

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I totally kid. But, honestly, if you ever wonder "why!" please just ask.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I will explain!

[18:33] Sirus McMahon: yea, theres no lag, but you only get one life

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Some folks may be e-7's for a very long, long time.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: E-7 is a very honored role: you're one epic individual, and . . well, you don't have to be a manslave who is unpaid (Firefox).

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: So stick to it and please don't think I hate you. Most of the time, that's not true! :D

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Questions? I'll take a couple.

[18:34] Phillip Hultcrantz raises hand

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Phillip.

[18:35] Phillip Hultcrantz: Nothing to do with promotion stuff, this is related to new business. Merits. Done.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Yes, they look great!

[18:35] Phillip Hultcrantz: When will they be issued?

[18:36] Phillip Hultcrantz: And..

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: I am holding off a bit, may be in tandem with a new dress uniform.

[18:36] Phillip Hultcrantz: do you need me to fix up the prim grid?

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: So people can bray all at onces.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Annnnd please, go for it.

[18:36] Phillip Hultcrantz: \o/ k

[18:36] Desereck Creeggan: 200 people with over one merit. this is gonna be fun :>

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Great. Any questions in relation to rank?

[18:37] Kraa String raises a hand

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa.

[18:37] Kraa String: Sir, can we make e3 easier to spell and pronounce please

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: No!

[18:37] Kraa String: D:

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on. :D

[18:37] Lunus Ferraris: Hehe

-

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: I just wanted to take a moment to comment on Curia reports.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Curia incident reports, as you should know, can be accessed online through the webpage.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Although reporting is pretty easy, the process of justice isn't so simple!

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind our Curia officials do a great deal of due diligence and investigation into any incident. I've not heard this mentioned, but I fear sometimes folks may get the perception of "Curia reports, pff! I won't get punished."

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: That's probably because Curia keeps matters private. Rest assured, you'll get punished!

[18:41] Anlysia Gregoire: \o/

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: It is the nature of Curia to punish immediately, punish consistently, and punish privately.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Why privately? To mitigate damage, keep group drama low, and make the most of every situation with the least amount of impact.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: In many cases, if you report an individual . . don't expect to find out what happens to them!

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: But, considering I read the Curia report forums often. I want to make it pretty clear: about 95% of the reports have a big "Yes" under the "Were they punished?" box.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Don't mistake privacy for leniency. Kitsy'll kick your door down.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:44] Kytec Switchblade: She will, Ive seen it, I have nightmares...

[18:44] Desereck Creeggan raises a hand.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck: this better be serious.

[18:45] Desereck Creeggan: This has been on my mind since i have been a cadet. Most demotions are private correct?

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, they are.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: The point is not to shame the individual beyond the initial punishment.

[18:46] Desereck Creeggan: Yes, I was just thinking about it since I've never seen someone get demoted in a meeting, meaning what you just stated :)

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Right! We're not in the business of humiliating anyone.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:46] Blameux Scribe raises hand.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Blameux.

[18:47] Blameux Scribe: When are we restocking the butter in the fridge?

[18:47] loki Cramer: >.>

-

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:47] Sera Otoro: ...

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: If you have not taken the opportunity, please do check the forums in regards to recent drama with Vegna Fouroux and the information leaks from the Frumentarii.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who aren't aware: Vegna Fouroux was handed a collection of old Frumentarii notecards, logs, and other potentially embarrassing stuff from an ex-Ordo member.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Vegna Fouroux took the opportunity to write a New Jessie Journal article in regards to the information he was handed.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: To be pretty frank . . go read it, it's hilarious. Vegna pretty much made the Frumentarii look incredibly epic.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: There was nothing negative about it.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: The information that was released is pretty dated and inconsequential within itself.

[18:50] Sirus McMahon: i actually thought it read well, said it was based on loyalty ._.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: If you have any questions as to the matter, feel free to drop it on the forum topic. Otherwise, not much to note there!

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: As Kytec mentioned, we're undertaking a new initiative to focus on foreign policy and building of relationships. As an organization, we must invest a great deal of care in being not only a progressive force internally, but externally.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Our participation within the Iron Symphony is an important one-- we are under very heavy scrutiny, from inside and outside sources.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: As such, it is important we are all certain to exhibit the qualities we're taught: respect not only yourself, but your enemy. Honor the Ordo Imperialis, but realize the foe honors his groups as well.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: And most importantly, we must value our allies abroad. Although the Ordo is an extremely potent fighting force, the political heel would be a potential problem for us without the support of our friends.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: We must remember that, even while some individuals may be staunchly against the Ordo--Takkun, from the Merczateers being one example--the groups these individuals come from are still our allies.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo is strong, cohesive, and brilliant on and off the field of combat. We value fairplay, but we play to win.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, you should be very proud.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:57] Blameux Scribe doesen't raise hand.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Great. One last topic from me!

-

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: The idea of new armor is slowly becoming much more of a reality. I know we have a pool of interested parties, and now some pretty firm volunteering. We should be seeing progress here over time.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: However, seperate to the armor, we do need to locate someone who has the capability and interest in tackling new dress attire for the Ordo. Clothing and the likes are sometimes are a bit more difficult to arrange, but we do have a need of replacing our current dress attire. Beyond that, our undersuits and Schola attire.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: So, keep an ear open and an eye out. If anyone is interested or has an idea as to who, give me a nudge!

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to bring up this evening?

[19:02] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[19:02] Lupus Mielziner raise his hand

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya, go right ahead.

[19:02] Niiya Narayan: Just a few things...

Firstly: could people please pick up their building projects when they aren't working on them. Building in Titan is permitted and encouraged, but leaving items out unnessicairily both adds extra data for all of us to download each time we visit, and it looks a mess when we have half-finished items all over our base.

Secondly: please do not add to the base. I appreciate if people want to contribute or have ideas they'd like to share; please contact me if you do. But it puts me in an awkward position when i come to work on an area and find someone's already put a load of their own additions there.

Similarly: please do not put posters, banners or pictures up around the base. if you have an image you would like to contribute; please contact myself and i will try and fit them in provided they are not high resolution and are in keeping with the base.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Niiya. I agree. There are few things I enjoy more than destroying prim litter.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Especially if you forgot to link it.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mmhmmhm.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:04] Samia Perun: yes

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Samia.

[19:04] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand. .o/

[19:04] Samia Perun: Define the limits of a hi-res image?

[19:04] Samia Perun: just so we know what the x by x is

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya.

[19:04] Phillip Hultcrantz: ...anything above 512x512 is "High-res"

[19:04] Keller Teichmann: It's out lined in the munitorum forum. 512x512+ would be high res, I believe.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:05] Samia Perun: right oh

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia.

[19:05] Sosarin Demar: 512X512 is still high.

[19:05] Anlysia Gregoire: Skip me, phone call. Doesn't matter.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Roger.

-

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic. Lupus?

[19:06] Lupus Mielziner: ukay its a topic about civillians and there rights ect 1 sec ..

[19:06] Lupus Mielziner: I think we need to talk again about the civilian around .. there permissions or none permission cause in the last time we got some conflicts with civlians like ppl get annoyed .. .. , or offendet , of civillians with " speacial thread" wich come to the sim like a club as there entertaining walking trash disrespecting ordo members disrespecting given rules .. starting trouble and harras member .. i think we need to think about a conxept how to threat civillians in blobal .. even these " special " ones ... specialie if no one is around the y wisit and they just lurk around the sim and start stupid chats and inslut ppl for there joy or annoy them and start im chat with an members and show up no respect and inslut em ... i speak not only for me ... but we need a clear order or better a way to defeat us legal .... not everytime is a officer around who tell them to be wuiet ect they listen to

[19:06] Lupus Mielziner: be got some trouble shoot situation the last week ppl get really pissed in and offendet ...

[19:06] Lupus Mielziner: be =we

[19:06] Lupus Mielziner: ( sry im a bit sleepy so excuse my worse grama )

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: There are no special civilians. Every civilian is here under the same pretense of standards: at our leisure, unarmed, and in accordance to our expectations.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: If at any time you have an incident with a Civilian, simply document it. They'll be summarily ejected and removed from the group.

[19:07] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[19:07] Hokusai Otsuka: (Spare Miko's pantslesness)

[19:07] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: You're capable of doing so without involving me. You only need to talk to one of the many Civilian Overseers.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Lot of the officers, for example, are one. As are many NCOs.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: vinnie?

[19:08] Vinnie Lei: You answered what I wanted to say sir. Go on :)

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Keller.

[19:08] Keller Teichmann: Well, pretty much said what I was going to say, but I was also going to ask if there was some way we could post a list of Overseers?

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Actually, yes.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: I will do so.

[19:09] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[19:09] Keller Teichmann nods. :D

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: (They are also all viewable in the civilian group.)

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[19:09] Desereck Creeggan: How does one become a Civilian Overseer?

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: You volunteer!

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: And you be at least E-3.

[19:10] Desereck Creeggan: o_o that easy?

[19:10] Raymond Donat raises hand

[19:10] Keller Teichmann raises his hand again. c-c

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Not hard.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Raymond?

[19:10] Raymond Donat: Can I volunteer to oversee civilians?

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: I'll open a thread.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Keller

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[19:11] Lupus Mielziner raise his paw

[19:11] Keller Teichmann: Just wanted to add one more thing. We had an 'incident' this week where we found out a civilian was working with Chaos (Dynamic). If a situation like that comes up, where you run into them offsim and they're wearing a Chaos tag/ armor, that immediately gets them ejected and an Overseer should be contacted ASAP. D:

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Correct!

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: And, overseers regularly purge randoms who've joined other groups, etc.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Or at least Zero was before Agares put him into a slave labor program.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus?

[19:12] Lupus Mielziner: so as clear definition if a civillian is cursing trouble or start to anny or harras we do nothing against him and report it to the overseer wich will enforce ?

[19:12] Zero Itamae: (I still do! I just haven't gone through the whole group in a bit.)

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Pff, naw. You just nudge your OIC and report it promptly.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Then your OIC can determine what to do.

[19:13] Lupus Mielziner: *nods*

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Civilians are typically friends of members. On the rare occassion, someone'll slip through who needs to be shotgunned.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Great.

[19:14] Samia Perun: yes sorry i have one

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Samia.

[19:14] Samia Perun: Just a sort of link here

[19:14] Samia Perun: Could we have a subforum where we have known troublemakers listed?

[19:14] Samia Perun: I know we have mercury

[19:14] Samia Perun: but it doesnt give specificis

[19:14] Samia Perun: and threads tend to get buried in the main forum

[19:14] Vinnie Lei raises hand for a new topic.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: That's possible, yes.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Subforum for troublemakers.

[19:15] Samia Perun: especially useful for people like Melly and Moy who play ban-unban ping pong

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: So true.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: I agree. I'll get Trevor to do it.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie. Last topic this evening.

-

[19:16] Trevor Russell: i heard my name <_<

[19:16] Vinnie Lei: Raids are awesome and I wondered, as with a few others, if it would be possible to have a few raids implemented in the near future for we euro folks?

[19:16] Samia Perun nods in agreement

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Yep. Give me a time in SLT that'd be best for you.

[19:16] Sera Otoro: anytime before 4pm slt

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: I would have no problem waking up way early to help you guys out.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Kk.

[19:16] Vinnie Lei: noonish SLT would be like good.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Sounds good.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Can do!

[19:16] Samia Perun: :D

[19:17] Sera Otoro: 4pm is midnight in GMT

[19:17] Sera Otoro: 4pm SLT that is...

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Got it.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Wow, you guy's are up late.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: All right, on to promotions!

[19:17] Kraa String: Its 3:17 am

Promotions

[19:17] Vinnie Lei: All for our Imperator.

[19:17] Diablos Korobase: SLT = -8

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: :D

[19:17] Lupus Mielziner: ( 4:17 am )

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: As usual! No :( :(. Always next week, etc, etc.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Let the spam begin:

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Aeriese Descenna - [Combat Prowess]; let me know if you already have #1.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Ascadian Stonewall - [E-3]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [E-4]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Daffee Vita - [Comrade Support Merit]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede Aluveaux - [E-5]; [Good Conduct Merit]; [Combat Prowess II]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox Breed - [O-2]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay- [Combat Prowess II]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Inoue Katsu - [Crown of the Preserver]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Jester Spearmann - [Ordo Achievement Merit]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [E-6]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray - [W-1]; [Crown of the Preserver]; [Administratio Manslave Merit]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Kono Kestenbaum - [Combat Prowess]; let me know if you already have #1.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String - [E-3]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Kronus Gagger - [E-3]; [You're Going to Get Recruited by Phillip Merit]

[19:20] Kronus Gaffer: O.o

[19:20] Keller Teichmann: Gagger?

[19:20] Phillip Hultcrantz: <3

[19:20] Azaghul Apfelbaum: Lol.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Gaffer.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Loki Cramer - [Extended Service Merit]; [Recommends Himself Merit]

[19:20] Kronus Gaffer: Gagger?...

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Machiavelli Biondetti - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess]; let me know if you already have #1.

[19:20] loki Cramer: woooot

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Mikael Khalamov - [Comrade Support Merit]

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Pancake Waffle - [E-6]; [Why Did We Promote You Merit]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Samia Perun - [E-4]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro - [Good Conduct Merit]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Silver Meridoc - [E-3]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Sirus McMahon - [E-6]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [E-4]; [Please Update the Forum Ranks Merit]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity Heckroth [Combat Prowess II]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Venes Dagger - [E-6]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Venes Dagger [Combat Prowess II]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Two lines somehow?

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei - [E-5]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae - [E-6]; [it Isn't Suspicious, But You Get Promoted/Recommended At Same Time As Keller Merit]

[19:22] Keller Teichmann: o_O

[19:22] Zero Itamae: >_>;

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Oops.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: I skipped one.

[19:23] Aeriese Descenna: Congratulations guys :3

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Alex Veliv - [E-3]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: VELINOV

[19:23] Endra Ashbourne: LOL

[19:23] Keller Teichmann slides a cup of espresso across the table. c_c

[19:23] Samia Perun: yay to all \o/

[19:23] Samia Perun: yay to all \o/

[19:23] Zero Itamae: :D

[19:23] Lunus Ferraris: Grats to everyone

[19:23] Niiya Narayan: congrats everyone

[19:23] Desereck Creeggan: gj guys.

[19:23] Lupus Mielziner: :< *sadface*

[19:24] Silver Meridoc: congrats all

[19:24] Sera Otoro: and dont start saluting until after aryte does

[19:24] Keller Teichmann: Congratz all. :D

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: One sec.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Shh!

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Was making sure I didn't skip anyone.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: All right! Congratulations.

Conclusion

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: You can spam now.

[19:25] loki Cramer salutes!

[19:25] Vinnie Lei: Congratulations everyone!

[19:25] Trinity Heckroth salutes.

[19:25] Niiya Narayan: YAY!

[19:25] Aeriese Descenna salutes!

[19:25] Azaghul Apfelbaum salutes!

[19:25] Niiya Narayan salutes!

[19:25] Endra Ashbourne salutes!

[19:25] Jester Spearmann salutes. "Meine Loyalit

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.