Clicky

Lilium Supermarine

New Jessie website

Looking through the comment's alot of people seem to be countering the drama filled statements created by others, but continuing to argue is not the best answer for this, Don't even give them the pleasure of a responce, I'm not demanding you stop i'm only suggesting you do. Falling for drama games is only hurting yourself and the image of the Ordo.

Alot of it is personal attacks, and if you're going to respond please do it in a IM form, Making it public only fuels the fire of hate. The Ordo Imperialis , Will ALWAYS be under the fire of people like dark or christoph, It comes with the territory of being such a large military orginization. If you do feel personally insulted by say, Takkun, don't directly attack him simply report it aryte or even lurdan and let them handle him, He's still in a group where directly insulting you can be taken against him by his superiors.

So please, Don't fall for drama. Be the bigger people and show you're not going to let some attention whore get to you.

Edited by Pancake Waffle

I heavily support this thread. I have always believed that the "shit-throwing" that goes on on such websites is childish, and characteristic of the military scene of 2006 and 2007. This is 2009. We don't destroy enemies, we enjoy fighting them. All the same, mud-slinging leads to drama, which leads to more bitter fights, and people don't have as much fun. It creates a hostile atmosphere. While it may seem like we would want to hate the enemy, consider this: if there is a hugely negative atmosphere, then when one group suggests a new combat regulation, banlines will pop up and nothing will be accomplished because of the animosity. But in a community of understanding, greate progress can occur. That is what has happened in 2008, and that will continue in 2009. Ordo has been at the forefront of this movement, let us be the shining example for others to follow.

Although I agree with most of the pretty strong "you're a douchebag" comments made on the NJ comments, I do agree entirely we need to keep it calm and civil.

Best approach: laugh it off, make light comments, and point out errors in information. Don't go personal.