Clicky

Keystone Gray

Public Apology

I would like to forward a public apology to all of Ordo and the Merczateers for my recent outburst in Ordo coms. In a fit of stress unrelated to my comment, I made a few judgments of character of the leader of an allied military: Lurdan Huszar of the Merczateers. In doing so, I made mention of things I did not really mean, and made Lurdan falsely appear to be an untrustworthy individual.

This is my first huge mistake in Ordo and I certainly plan to keep it as my last, as I have seen what mistakes of this caliber can potentially lead to. In my libel, I tossed aside one very important thing in my mind, and this is something that I implore all of you to keep well to heart: They are our allies. No matter how far our stressful days go, they are not stressful enough to allow us an excuse to go way out of our way to make someone look unreasonably conniving on no proof or proper grounds like I did. Sweeping statements such as the ones I made are dangerous, no matter who makes them.

With that said, the Merczateers are there to help us and support us. The alliance that the groups of the Iron Symphony have made has helped us through countless experiences with people whose goals were directly aimed at destroying us whether that be as an alliance or as an individual group. We'd do the same for them. We've been a wing of support for one another, and surely we will continue to be so long as we continue to be respectful; you can not have trust without respect.

We have long transcended our roots of spite even as other groups in the Second Life military community hold onto their hate, and we're lucky to have an alliance free of them. The Iron Symphony prides itself of being there for one another, and our goals are generally within the realm of accordance. Protection of our ideals is, above all, most important to our alliance.

Well written and well said. It takes a lot for someone to admit a mistake, so I do commend you.

On occasion, it's pretty easy to make a murmur or a sigh in discontent about something or another. The importance is realizing the bigger picture and the implications of letting the discontent fester. So again, kudos.