Clicky

Aryte

Iron Eagle Navy

This evening, Admiral Donat from the Iron Eagle Navy contacted me and briefly discussed the notion of aligning themselves with the Ordo Imperialis. The organization was formerly within line of the 39th and Sparta, however was largely forgotten and left to rot after a schism. I have decided to accept their offer of friendship, in hopes of cultivating a healthy organization out of what tatters remains. One that may serve valuable to our interests in the future, whether that's as an equal friend or a sparring partner has yet to be determined. Time and politics will tell.

While I agree with Gunau that we need more enemies, especially those that can give us as good a battle as we give others.

As in an enemy that really tests the abilities of our members to the fullest extreme, making them an ally and helping them grow as a group would be far more beneficial and show that while we enjoy well and truely destroying an enemy in battle or as its called "Raping them" we also have a caring side that is willing to help a group when it is at its lowest.

And in doing help them either become a powerful ally, or an excellent sparing partner that like I mentioned earlier, can test the abilities of out members to the fullest extremes.

I am glad to have another ally. Hopefully, we can work closer with them than we have with small groups in the past. Cultivating a minor ally into a stronger force would strengthen our alliance forces on the field of battle. Question, do alliances like this put them into the Iron Symphony, or just regular old allies?

Diablos Korobase wrote:

While I agree with Gunau that we need more enemies, especially those that can give us as good a battle as we give others.

As in an enemy that really tests the abilities of our members to the fullest extreme, making them an ally and helping them grow as a group would be far more beneficial and show that while we enjoy well and truely destroying an enemy in battle or as its called "Raping them" we also have a caring side that is willing to help a group when it is at its lowest.

And in doing help them either become a powerful ally, or an excellent sparing partner that like I mentioned earlier, can test the abilities of out members to the fullest extremes.

Well said, Diablos :3