Clicky

Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 3.14.09 (Pi Day!)

Introduction

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: This will be as brief as humanly possible (like 9 hours, ahah).

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming. :D

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: We'll go ahead and start with my weekly report.

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: I'm happy to say we're sitting at 224 members: two currently AWOL due to account issues: Eazy101 still owes Linden Labs 5 dollars, and Tandem Destiny is awaiting his account to be unlocked.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We will be cutting roughtly 4 inactives after the meeting- - I posted a list of folks who've not been around in ages. I checked with them all, and, most replied "still interested, just busy!"

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Which is incredibly awesome news.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Application wise: I don't have a definitive number. The database was off and on. Looks like about the normal: a couple accepted, nine or so denied.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We do have a couple new faces with us this evening. Ash and Ivellios.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome.

[18:04] loki Cramer waves

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Combat has been pretty high and awesome. Defense actions have remained ridiculously more active than usual.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Offense has dipped slightly, but that'll be remedied without issue. I look forward to a productive, busy week. Spring break and all that.

[18:05] Mikael Khalamov: Hurk, I'm in the floor

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy abroad has been a little shaky with recent JWJ commentary, but that'll be covered in keynotes. The IS is strong, our alliance is strong. Nothing to worry about there.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, I am very pleased with progress this week. You've all done fantastic.

Divisional Reports

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: We'll move on to division reports now. Volunteers!

[18:07] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:07] Ethan Schuman: me raises hand.

[18:07] loki Cramer raises hand

Astra

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin Demar, for Astra. Go ahead.

[18:07] Sosarin Demar: The Nemesis v0.6 with the modified lagless bullets and other features has been released. I want to thank Praetorian Syl Kiranov for hopping on it and updating the Nemesis in an instant! I want to thank Astra personnel for being patient while it was in testing.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Astra held a meeting this week and discussed a few items. Namely the training regimen reform, where it was suggested that drills simulating air attacks on Titan (essentially group dogfighting) be incorporated as a requirement in finalizing flight training. Again, Triplicarius Fermi Torok has been overseeing the training regimen reform.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: We have a few people in queue I would like to see finished up. Schedules and activities have been conflicting, hence their being stuck there.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Finally, reform of Astra's structure seems iminent in some fashion. Or, at least how information is handled. Since we've condensed into two flights and cannot maintain anymore than that at present, how command functions operate need looking at again. Namely, where warrants play into the equation.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: We'll look over these forementioned items as the new week progresses. End report.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: I am very pleased with Astra's efforts. Thank you for overseeing and keeping the division on task. And definitely, thank you Syl for being a proactive development help.

Navis

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman, for Navis.

[18:09] Ethan Schuman: Navis has the following matters to report this week.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman: Firstly, we've had an increase in both activity and interest, and this pleases me. DamionStJames Webb has held multiple training courses, and participation in those has been good. It is likely because of this that interest in Navis has spiked. I've heard numerous people speak up regarding the possibility of either joining Navis out of Schola, or transfering from their current division. To those of you contemplating transfers, let me say this: We'd love to have you. While our numbers are small, we're growing, and there's plenty of room for eager pilots and go-getters. Thanatos bombers can't fly themselves, you know. With regards to activity, I had wanted to mount a joint Invictus and Navis raid this week, but that never materialized. Hopefully this week will be different.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman: Secondly, our new armaments are up and running in their respective vendors. I've received a lot of questions regarding this, so I will go over how to get the weapons out of the lockers. First, some of you have asked where the Thanatos can be picked up. It's in the same box as the Admonitor. Yes, I know the hover text only says the Admonitor is in there, but that's where you can get your Thanatos bomber. Don't forget, you'll need to get Mercury authenticated to fly the Thanatos, as well as use the gunner attachment, so be sure you get in touch with either myself, or another officer if I'm not available. You MUST remember to get authenticated.

[18:11] Ethan Schuman: I'll now go over how to get the Navis guns, since a LOT of people have been having trouble with the weapons vendor. FIRST, get your keycard. For the Battle Rifle, check Navis notice history. For the Tier I weapons, declare your path to an officer and request your card once assigned. For Tier II and Tier III, you'll have to get approval. Once you have your keycard, attach it. It will attach to your upper left HUD by default. The card MUST be attached in order to work. Then, activate your Navis tag. Go to the vendor and stand within 5m of it, and click the card. If you followed these steps, you will receive the weapon corresponding to your keycard. Here's a quick checklist to follow:

1) Card is ATTACHED.

2) Navis grouptag is ACTIVE.

3) You are standing within whisper range (5m) of the vendor.

[18:11] Ethan Schuman: If you follow all these steps and still cannot get your weapon, send me an IM and let me know. ALSO: I should make note that the Navis weapons are available (and will authenticate for) Praetorians, so any Guardsman who wishes to have access to the Navis armaments should contact me to get the keycards and a Navis invite to use the vendor.

[18:11] Ethan Schuman: Thirdly, we have some absences in our staff right now. Keystone Gray is out of town as of today, so please hold any notecards meant for him until his return on Monday. If they are of urgent nature, I am available to handle issues myself. DamionStJames wants me to let everyone know that we're also still looking for more trainers, so those who are interested should keep this in mind. These positions are not limited to current Navis personnel only, so those of you that are considering transfers may factor this into your decision. I myself have been busy working on Titan Industries development matters, so I haven't been around much. However, I am available through IM most of the time, so feel free to contact me.

I'd also like to speak with all available Navis and Invictus personnel in Ventrilo at the conclusion of the meeting.

[18:12] Ethan Schuman: This concludes the Navis report for this week.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Navis has really taken the turn towards a strategic bomber element. To be honest, this is an enjoyable change. I look forward to seeing the updated and functional fleet portions, however. As always, major kudos to you and your staff. It's important to realize how far you've come.

[18:13] Ethan Schuman: Thank you, sir.

Terra

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Terra?

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: Sekonda? o.o

[18:13] Sekonda Huet: I'll be doing the report for Lestat, he had expected to be absent and denoted the responsbility of the report, but he's here, but this is easier.

[18:14] Sekonda Huet: Antesignani has three positions available which they are looking to fill, Training begins on Monday following the schedule posted on the Terra Forum, there's also a new artilliery weapon in the works for Antesignani. Nothing of note within the Cohors including Fuliminata and Invictus bar my desigination to Cohors C, Century 1 Command. I basically took Firefox's old job. The Adiutor's are due for a shake up, some positions are open and clarification as to it's duty will be announced soon along with some aspects for aquiring unique gear for the Aduitors, Lestat said something about stormtroopers.

[18:14] Titan Industries M468 [script:..main]: Script run-time error

[18:14] Titan Industries M468 [script:..main]: Stack-Heap Collision

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: (Lol)

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: lmao

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: (Whoever's gun just errored, IM me.)

Armatura

[18:14] Sekonda Huet: There's also a purge of inactive members and cadets in Schola who have been contacted about continuing their training. Lots of spring cleaning. Armatura has updated its schedule >>> http://tr.im/h1wc <<< with two new instructors taking classes, Dascede and Samia. Zrazor and Tandem are no longer active on the schedule but can help out with the range and training when they are around. Armatura is developing training at the moment to include everyone not in an Alpha Squad, not just cadets with more frequent combat training and large scale raid training, one of which I hope to hold tomorow similar to the large scale Titan Raid two weeks ago. It'll be announced on the forums tomorow. That concludes Armatura's report.

[18:15] Sekonda Huet: And Terra.

Adiutor Staff

[18:16] Lestat Umarov: I have something to add regarding the adiutors.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Go a head.

[18:17] Lestat Umarov: At the suggestion of the imperator the Adiutor Staff will be taking on a role of doing unit inspections for the whole of terra. Their task will basically be to rate the effeciency of the squad, general appearance, and any discrepancies they may find.

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: I also have something to add later for the group, but it can wait.

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Great, thank you. I have additional comments on Terra in the keynote.

Ordo News Team

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Any other divisions care to report this evening?

[18:19] loki Cramer raises hand

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Loki . . this'd better be serious.

[18:20] loki Cramer: id like to throw out the ordo news idea

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:21] loki Cramer: i was thinking it would be neat to have a weekly video we can possibly conntect to the website where we can have clips of attacks updates on what has been going on maby interviews with the different heads of the devisions ect

[18:21] loki Cramer: "ordo news the only news you need period"

[18:21] loki Cramer: that is all

[18:21] Gulliver Carpool: ONN

[18:21] loki Cramer: yea

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: INS.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Imperial News Network!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:22] Lestat Umarov: YEEEESSSSSSS!!!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Er..

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: INN.

[18:22] Desereck Creeggan: LOL

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: INS . .

[18:22] Desereck Creeggan: I was like... S...?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: You get the point.

[18:22] Sosarin Demar: I like ONN. So you can say "Ordo News. IT'S ONN!"

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Syndicate.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Shh! okay!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on!

[18:22] Ahnoh Echegaray: Iperial News Syndicate

Keynote Topics

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:23] Inoue Katsu: you can start now .. im here >.>

[18:23] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie!

[18:23] Vinnie Lei: I heard and read all around that the Punisher is out of commision and should never be used on the field?

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: You may use it at the moment. It has not been formally retired.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Soon!

-

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Any other old business?

[18:25] Silver Meridoc raises hand

[18:25] Alexander Stawberry: >:O

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Silver?

[18:26] Silver Meridoc: Thank you sir, as some of you may know, the imperial Courier will be publishing its first issue *possibly* by the end of April. We are opened to any article ideas or fiction,poem,comics anyone wishes to submit. I ask that people try to give this a hand or we wont be going far since already we are understaffed.

[18:26] Alexander Stawberry: x3;.. so what subject are we on,.. KKK is a business topic now?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: (Alexander, you're about two topics behind and replying to Vent in chat. :p)

[18:27] Silver Meridoc: As of late i must congrats Agareis for being the 2nd head editor and for Euro on being cheif artists

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: (He crashed >.> Not sure if he knew vent was off topic during meetings)

[18:27] Lunessa Petrov: [Oh that reminds me what is the Ordo Vent link I need to get that x-x]]

[18:27] Silver Meridoc: if you cannot contact me with ides, you can notify them, thats is all

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, thank you Silver.

-

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business this evening?

[18:28] Rei Kuhr raises his hand.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Rei.

[18:29] Rei Kuhr: Just wanted to say that I'll be gone quite a lot until the busy period dies down. My new work schedule has been tiring me out but I'll be working up a way to make more of the time I got off work.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Understood!

New Business

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: All right, on to new business. I have a few topics to bring up before opening to general session.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: First up, a bit of very good news . .

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I think we can all agree: our current dress attire boots are . . .

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Lame.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Actually, they're probably older than most of you.

[18:32] Lestat Umarov: :3

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: As Lestat's use of a gesture (disable it) demonstrated: he's come up with an alternative.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Hopefully by tomorrow we'll be issuing new, pretty damn awesome sculpted footware.

[18:33] Ahnoh Echegaray hopes for paw boots....

[18:33] Silver Meridoc: so is that for both enlisted and tact boots, regular and digi?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Normal boots. Not furry. You'll see.

[18:34] Silver Meridoc: ah ok

[18:34] Lestat Umarov: Do you wanna show them the pic sir?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Lestat for undertaking it, I appreciate it! I'm sure you'll all love them.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Actually.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, go ahead.

[18:34] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: But I have joints in my shins ;-;

[18:35] Gulliver Carpool hands Zrazor shin splints.

[18:35] Cyphre Iredell: XD

[18:35] Desereck Creeggan: o_o

[18:35] Desereck Creeggan: nice

[18:35] loki Cramer: thats bad ass

[18:35] Rei Kuhr: For those that have non-standard feet, do not fret. You will be issued authorized Ordo feet to go with them.

[18:35] Cyphre Iredell: I has those... minus symbol. same as AN has done.

[18:35] MikeMurdock McMillan: it's sexy, hot, and POPPIN FRESH

[18:35] Keller Teichmann raises his hand. c.c

[18:36] Cyphre Iredell: Can cam my boots and see pretty much what they look like.

[18:36] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: They're like Han Solo boots @o@ <3

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Ayep. The person who did the AN boots offered the deal over to us, compliments of connections through Luca.

[18:36] Desereck Creeggan: I like our combat boots :/

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Keller?

[18:36] Keller Teichmann: Will we be able to wear these with our regular combat attire?

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Hm . .

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Possibly. We'll have to see when they're issued.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you again, Lestat.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Any further questions?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Great.

-

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Schola outline redo!

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: I'm about 60% done with the redo of the Schola outline redo. I'll have a beta (probably) before the weekend is over. After which I'll be pulling the instructors over to do a final run through it.

[18:39] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: It's far more streamlined, a bit more difficult, and extended.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: We've split it into five phases. Phase 1 being handbook (general): basic information, history, ranks, chain of command.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Phase 2 is in depth regulations and norms of practice, along with the Iron Symphony doctrine.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Phase 3 is mindset and conduct, which focusses on establishing the "idea" behind the Ordo: brotherhood, etc. Lot of reading and speech work from the instructor.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Phase 4 is the gear review, unlocks, spawn stuff. Basically the tie-up and review.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Phase 5 is the combat portion and final exam.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Although an additional phase has been added, it's reorganized and put into groupings that make sense, rather than phase 1/2 being "phew," and then going "......." for two hours in phase 3.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: This should provide a higher level of efficiency, while covering more points in a time effective manner.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Likewise, the general format will be far more friendly for instructors. It's been put together in a more manageable set up, rather than a jumbled mess of "good luck!"

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Any quick questions on that?

[18:45] Zero Itamae raises his hand.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Zero.

[18:45] Blaze Wiles raises her paw

[18:45] Rei Kuhr keeps his hand up still.

[18:45] Zero Itamae: I take it that the new format will be easier to write lectures with then?

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: A /lot/ easier

[18:45] Zero Itamae: Excellent.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: You'll have a beta copy here soon.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze?

[18:46] Blaze Wiles: will you be requiring a test run of the program with volentiers?

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Oh yes.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be teaching all the instructors personally.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: And anyone who wants to sit in are more than welcome to.

[18:47] Rei Kuhr puts his hand down, question answered.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on!

-

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned, I have a bit of announcement for Terra:

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: We've introduced a new portion to Terra, focussed on gathering battlefield, combat data, to provide briefings and intelligence reports. If you've seen our new deployment set up: that's Tactica's doing (Waffle!)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I'll let Zrazor explain. Zrazor?

[18:49] Gulliver Carpool begins to gently sob.

[18:49] Zrazor Rozenstrauch ahems and shuffles through some notes.

[18:50] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: As written in our mission statement...

[18:50] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Tactica is a limited, ten-member council of bright individuals from all different divisions and organizations within the Ordo, each one approved by the Imperator, and dedicated to the study and analysis of combat logistics. Tactica is, in essence, a think-tank focused ultimately on devising new ways to secure victory in the name of the Imperator, whenever and wherever possible. In theory, this is accomplished through the study of enemy geography, weaponry, and tactics, as well as to encourage and advise direction of offensive action through study of current political trends and standings within the military community at large."

[18:50] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: At present, we have five seated members, and room for five more.

[18:51] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Over the next few days, I will be conducting interviews with anyone who is interested.

[18:51] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Tactica is open to all members, regardless of division or rank.

[18:52] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: So if you think you can bring something to the table, shoot me an IM.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor is the current NCOIC. He has active command over the unit.

[18:52] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Rei?

[18:53] Rei Kuhr: I understand anyone can join, but I think one person of each division, maybe the current resource sergeants, should take on the role of technical advisor to give advice on their particular fields of expertise.

[18:53] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I intend to keep it even among divisions.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: That'd be fine. I've really left this up to Zrazor, so he's free to determine either which way.

[18:54] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I'll also note that much of the preliminary work (i.e. Waffle's raid platform, Samia getting map sculpts of enemy sims, etc) is complete

[18:55] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: So at this point we're going to focus on recruitment, and then move into a sort of analytical phase

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind this is . . uniformed intelligence. So you'd be doing things like, running through Ziost with a clipboard.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: (True story: ask Scientific.)

[18:56] Scientific Waffle: :p

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Any further questions on Tactica?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Great.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Just a couple more from me.

-

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: On a real quick note, I do want to inform everyone Xayiven Rau is working on a new unlock/gear distribution system. There will be more on that soon. But the dry days of "can has unlock point 4 rank" will be done with. The new concept is very entertaining. I'll grant details when it's ironed out, and, when it won't make the meeting 3 hours long.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

-

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Officers: bad news . .

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: We'll be scheduling routine officer meetings, starting here soon.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: I'll open a thread to get a "good" time for you all here after the meeting.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: (This is for /all/ administratio. Curia, Frumentarii, warrants, Guard, etc.)

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic!

-

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Announcement for Terra here. This will only effect a few people.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: In order to ensure stratification of positions and proper command control, I will be changing the standards for officers.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Any officer who has an outside command may not be in an elite squad in addition to their assignment.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Effective immediately.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: For example:

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: If you're a W-1, but you're only a W-1 within your elite squad. IE: the squad XO. You're okay.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: If you're a W-1/W-2, whatever, who is in command of a Century/Cohors, you may not be in an elite squad.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Your responsibility is to your century and the octets beneath, not to the elite squad.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: I'll tap all of the folks involved in a day or so.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: So if you're confused, don't worry.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: To add: we're still working on filling officer vacancies in Terra. A new appointment will be made this evening, but there's plenty to go.

-

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: And, last topic from me this evening.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Raise your hand if you have /not/ heard about the incident involving Chaos being ejected from their own group by the Iron Symphony?

[19:06] Sol Cult raises hand.

[19:06] Ahnoh Echegaray raises hand

[19:06] Jinxy Fluffball raises hand

[19:06] Azaghul Apfelbaum raises hand.

[19:06] Mack Rachter raises hand.

[19:06] Rei Kuhr raises hand.

[19:06] Scientific Waffle raises hand... to face.

[19:06] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises hands \o/

[19:06] Phillip Hultcrantz: ...read forums much?

[19:06] Zrazor Rozenstrauch waves 'em like he just don't care \o

[19:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: \o\ /o/ \o\ /o/

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: I'll explain from square one.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Just over a week ago, I received a message from Lurdan Huszar, Merczateers OIC.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: I was informed a jaded member of Chaos was preparing to go south on the group. We chatted briefly and then I contacted the rogue member.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: I was sent an invitation to the Chaos groups. I documented who was in it.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Lurdan and I discussed and it was suggested to me that I should send a notice out to the group.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: The notice I sent was: “The foundation of our collective is that of cooperation, respect, and the sentiments of mutuality. Chaos is, alas, simply a personification of Dark’s malice and a tool for his personal entertainment. These antics of hate are reminiscent to an era we’ve been fighting to be long rid of. A flawed mindset of uncaring, “for the lulz” quasi-griefing that plagued our community years ago. I implore you all: find a new group.”

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: After which, I asked Lurdan: do you want me to eject them?

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Lurdan affirmed. I asked again. "Eject?"

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Lurdan affirmed.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: So I ejected Chaos from its own group.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Let's keep in mind, this is Chaos Imperialis. The same group responsible for copying our attire and targetting members of the Ordo personally.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Recently, a great deal of backlash has followed the decision to eject Chaos.

[19:11] Ahnoh Echegaray: o.o

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: If you care to, you can read the whole complaint on: http://thejessiewarjournal.wordpress.com/2...bout-community/

[19:11] Ahnoh Echegaray: talk about clensing the heretics...

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: shh.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Now, originally Lurdan and I agreed: this was the best choice of action. We cannot tolerate a group like this trying to, literally, destroy what we stand for. Dark has said such charming things as:

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Dark Svenska: …Most of all: the conquest of other groups who don’t belong…Groups who basically just need to be disbanded. Like Ordo.

[19:12] Scientific Waffle: 2 sent

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Unfortunately, Merczateers support for the matter appeared to erode. Lurdan backpedaled and apologized, without informing me first.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: This generated a huge disaster in policy and presentation.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: I went left, and he went right. Although Lurdan had been involved--possibly even more than I, the backlash has been aimed nearly entirely at the Ordo.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Until recently, Merczateer command sat back and let the comments fly. Lurdan chimed in yesterday to comment "why are you all just blaming Aryte?"

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: The reason I bring this up: to bring everyone on the same page.

[19:17] loki Cramer pats arytes back

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, I was involved in ejecting Chaos and overtly admit so. Hell, I did it on Aryte purposely. Although I recognize this is can be prodded as "stooping to their level," I see a foolish lack of caution by complacently sitting back and letting their abuses go without punishment.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Chaos is not a military.

[19:19] Sol Cult: Booyaka.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Classifying them as such is a joke.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Chaos was founded on hate, malice, and intolerance. They overtly have tried and will continue to try to grief militaries, especially the Ordo.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Their leader has, more than once, demonstrated his lack of care for decency and humanity.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: I don't regret what I did.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Not at all.

[19:21] Silver Meridoc: you did what u had to do sir, it was the right choice in the case of what was going on

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Lurdan apologized to the Merczateers, based upon the belief he'd "eroded their trust."

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: I see no reason to apologize. And I will not apologize. I was part of this event because of my attachment and desire to protect the Ordo.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: If anyone faults me for that, I don't blame them. I can see where someone may perceive it as a rotten move.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: But I do say to other groups who decry the action: But until you're on the receiving end of Dark's malice, don't judge.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: I am not afraid to be hardline.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: I'm not afraid of bad press.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: I'm not afraid of being disliked. I'm not afraid of someone calling me evil (Iolol Hax; AN).

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: I will always do what I feel the best for this group, even it it is something unpopular.

[19:24] Mikael Khalamov raises his hand. "If I may, I might be able to offer an explanation for why AN finds this so bad."

[19:25] Sol Cult: ... why do we care what AN thinks?

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[19:25] Mikael Khalamov: Didn't say we did, but I'm just saying. :|

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Quiet please.

[19:25] Sol Cult: Hurrm.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: I've always operated this way and I always will.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo Imperialis will never tolerate transgression against it, especially something so personal as Dark Svenska's assaults.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: If you push us, we will push back.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: We will not write you a letter about how we disagree with you.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: We'll respond in kind, to protect our interests and the group we've worked so diligently to uphold.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: If you'd prefer I apologize and back down because I'm afraid another military might not approve of my actions, I'm sorry.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo will always come first.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:29] Lestat Umarov: None here.

[19:29] Dascede Aluveaux raises hand.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede.

[19:29] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[19:30] Dascede Aluveaux: The fact that you're willing to take the heat from hundreds of other people proves to myself and everyone else here, even more, that you're by far the greatest leader we've ever had.

[19:30] Dascede Aluveaux: That would be all.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate your comment.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya?

[19:31] Rei Kuhr raises his hand.

[19:36] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[19:36] Aryte Vesperia: Agreed, although keep in mind they try off the battlefield. They griefed Ratin a day or so ago.

[19:36] Aryte Vesperia: Keller?

[19:36] Scientific Waffle raises hand

[19:36] Keller Teichmann: (still typing. <<; )

[19:37] Scientific Waffle withdraws hand

[19:37] Aryte Vesperia: On to Zrazor then.

[19:38] Keller Teichmann: (ready)

[19:38] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: ...At some point during that I completely lost my train of thought and forgot what I was going to say :p

[19:38] Aryte Vesperia: Keller.

[19:38] Keller Teichmann: I disagree with what Niiya said, actually. Having been in New Jessie, and having to deal with the Chaos' harassment, it'd be exactly what they want if we decided not to combat them. As it is, it is -very- rare for us to fight Chaos in New Jessie. In fact, they typically stand up at the hub trash talking and taking snapshots at Ordo, only to state they are too busy to fight us on the ground. If we were to flat out state that we can't / won't fight them, they'd use that as fuel to the fire. As it is, they look like fools for standing down or retreating the moment an Ordo member rolls into New Jessie, because they KNOW we will beat them and they don't want to be made fools of. Aside from Tyenshinsi before his removal, and the major raid, how many times have we actually fought them in New Jessie? I can only recall one particular incident, and that Chaos got himself banned for cheating.

[19:38] Jinxy Fluffball raises hand

[19:39] Aryte Vesperia: True. Also, a high number of NJ admins are sympathetic, or, flat out IS military aligned.

[19:39] Aryte Vesperia: Ribena?

[19:39] ribena Homewood: Firstly, there is no need of an apology for ejecting such individuals who do nothing but offend others, copybot and so on; You did what you had to do, and I hope the public agree with me.

[19:39] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:39] ribena Homewood: Secondly, you did it for something which you love, as I included in the Private Message which I sent you, Chaos do nothing but cause grief, anyway. Dark has yet to grow out of his nine year old body, and grow up as a proper man

[19:39] ribena Homewood: And overall, it takes a true, passionate leader to make a public apology to everyone who stands before you, and I hope that everyone else here agrees with my personal opinion on this statement.

[19:39] ribena Homewood: That's pretty much it.

[19:40] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate it, thank you.

[19:40] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[19:41] Desereck Creeggan: I agree with the fact of shutting them out completely, will be one of the best courses of actions we can do. In essence though, it is really a great comparison to the PN. It doesnt matter what happens or what you do, they're going to ALWAYS be the griefers, they'll ALWAYS keep the "for teh lulz", and they'll just keep coming. What you did, was understandable and the honestly correct choice. I can hopefully speak for all of Ordo, thatr we're behind you 100%. But it doesnt change the fact that they'll just keep coming back, and they'll never stop untill they get bored.

[19:41] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate it. I value the support.

[19:41] Aryte Vesperia: Jinxy?

[19:41] Desereck Creeggan: Shutting them down from NJ, is going to be nearly impossible. As long as Chaos can find a combat sim to grief, they'll be there. Its a predicament.

[19:42] Jinxy Fluffball: Imperator, Officers, Troops..

[19:42] Jinxy Fluffball: In my opinion, i agree with niiya

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.