Clicky

Aryte

Terra Structure Redo

Terra Restructure Plan

Over a long period of examination, it has been determined that Terra suffers from several flaws that limit their capability to reach a higher standard:

1) Legion dependence upon a select magistrate (officer).

2) Legion

I like where this is going, it would sort of unify the ordo in the respect of how astra onyl has one command tree.

However with every one being terra sort of creates a sence of mediocrity. For instance, it is no longer a "friendly" competition to be the most recognized legion. not having a direct commander may disenchant and "cheapen" the allready cheap and flimsy position of Optio and Centurian.

BUT

The fact that all centurians can run the show will allow every one equal treatment.

Counterpoint, Competition amongst centurians will bring drama.

anyway these are a few musings i've thoguht about, as my power flickers on and off

I don't forsee a "weakening" of the role. Currently if one centurion gets busy offline, their legion falls apart. The whole idea behind each legion brooding an "unique" experience has failed-- the legions are relatively the same, spare who is a member of each. There are no specializations, just division of adequate staff. I have Intus who is great at micro management and paperwork in one legion, Eazy101 who's awesome at training in another, Striker who's great at command initiative, Gunau who's a charismatic cad and good at holding close knit feelings, etc, etc. I basically took all of my good people and said "only help these ten or so active guys, forget the other mass in the other two legions."

Christoph Batra wrote:

*salutes and prepares for the epicness that is everything that Aryte does* WHOOT WHOOT! biiiiggggg GUNNNNNSSSSSSB)

*hands christoph a towel* hey man, you got a little something brown..yeah righ there on your nose, you almost got it...almost...almost...got it! wait no it's still there

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes, but am sad that the logo I created for Ferrata will now not have a chance of appearing on anyone elses shoulder.

Still the increased chances of getting into the Elite Squad will more than make up for that, as it has been My goal since I joined Ferrata to be a member of an Alpha Squad.

Whether it be Invictus, Fulminata or Antesignani, it will be about representing the best of the best aswell as the whle of Terra.

On a side note in response to Lestat mentioning Textures, if You need a hand with that let Me know, as thats the one thing I can say I'm very good at doing.

Diablos Korobase wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes, but am sad that the logo I created for Ferrata will now not have a chance of appearing on anyone elses shoulder.

Still the increased chances of getting into the Elite Squad will more than make up for that, as it has been My goal since I joined Ferrata to be a member of an Alpha Squad.

Whether it be Invictus, Fulminata or Antesignani, it will be about representing the best of the best aswell as the whle of Terra.

On a side note in response to Lestat mentioning Textures, if You need a hand with that let Me know, as thats the one thing I can say I'm very good at doing.

Well I am sure we can use your logo else where. Maybe a memorial or something lol. I am a little sad to see the legions go but it is for the best. Staff choices were hard so I am going to post the names in the Terra Forum. I will chat with each person about what there role will be.