Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Meridoc

Notice on the Imperial Coruier

To avoid mass DPing the normal topic of the Ordo Documenta (the original name of the IC) i want to make a quick note to those who may be interested in the paper.

I will be creating a group for those who wish to be part of the Imperial Courier, with the deadline drawing close, and with little in the way of articles and comics, im trying my best to get people involved. If we don't get enough submissions or ideas, then the paper may as well be scrapped. The roster for the papers work group is also seriously lacking, we need people for this to work, So far. here is the roster:

Head Writer/Director - SIlver Meridoc

Co Writer Second - Agares Tretiak

Co Writer Third -

Artists Head -

Editor - (2 people at max)

Designer and Setup -

As noted in the last Topic, we have various sections that can be talked about, each one is different and anyone can submit depdning on what they want to under these guidelines

Section 1:

News and Events

- Fictional news articles about the ordo

- Events that may be occuring in the future

- Factual articles

BE ADVISE:

Try to REFRAIN from releasing secret data on the Titan Industries and Ordo, there can be factual events as long as you clear it with an officer. For example, a battle report about a certain raid or defense that was rather interesting to note about. or something regarding Ordo or Titan Ind in a bigger scale; for instance, growth in enrollment to Ordo and Titan Industries or a little speak about something that annoys you in the ordo, lets say, the lack of a off-duty room. basically anything that would be put in General discussion/Suggestion box can be put here as long as its kept clean and clear

Section 2:

Fiction and Fantasy

- Short story section, includes poems, short stories, jokes, sonnets, etc

Note: Mature content to be kept PG-13 at most

Section 3:

Comics and Cartoons

- What the title says, try to relate them to Ordo

Section 4:

Classified

- Openings in certain Ordo/Titan positions

- Plans for projects that may need some assistance

Hope people can get some ideas forming, i really don't want to see this project crash but i need help for people to get it going

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.