Clicky

Aryte

Jibbology (JRF)

Just to clarify: Even though they've been hostile to us in the past, if they show up and show no signs of aggression, then they are neutral in the present?

If you're OIC, you can treat them as neutral but you're under no obligation to do so... standard rules pretty much. If you treat them as neutral I recommend you watch them more closely than most neutrals. Be advised that they DO have invisible weapons (including a megaprim laser) and "for the lulz" is their only rule.

You're banned?

I don't have the logs, but it amounts to me being all "Oh I'm 12 IRL, brb while I go play with my Lego blocks" in open chat with Jibble in earshot, and him ARing me and getting me banned within like five minutes.

I'm 22 IRL. :shiftyeyes:

Currently working on getting age-verified. I'm hoping they'll accept pictures of my driver's license I took with my cell phone.

I don't have the logs, but it amounts to me being all "Oh I'm 12 IRL, brb while I go play with my Lego blocks" in open chat with Jibble in earshot, and him ARing me and getting me banned within like five minutes.

I'm 22 IRL. :shiftyeyes:

Currently working on getting age-verified. I'm hoping they'll accept pictures of my driver's license I took with my cell phone.

They can actually look up your Driver's Liscense Number.

this people dont care about damaging others for them its just a game , they dont relize that they do damage to others or dont care about to damage others for there own enjoyment.

the most famouse quote from them ... " its just a game " they do there action just for there fun and enjoyment ..

and there enjoyment is on cost of others .

you cant say generaly they are hostile or not or the action like reporting zrazor ... he maybe dont thought so far that it will end in a seriouse ban and that zrazor got a damage for losing the time and stuff ect on the account .

for myself .. i would threat em as hostile out of simple reasons

they use titan as there personal troll ground when they are bored or got banned on a other sim before

they change there mood from second to second. and just rezz stuff wich kill ppl and be like lolz

if less ordo members are around they go insane example nad's motorbike action when he tried to get inside the outpost

and basicly they are just a group to damage others for there own enjoyment

if someone in ordos knows some of them it should not make any diffrence like chatting with them while standin infront of the gate they may not attack you but rezz stuff and shoot others behind your back .. we got situations like that before ... they stand in the spawn chat via speak box while they rez a gun on ground and shoot ppl ...

If more than three people from Jibbology screw up, I'd be willing to peg them as a griefer group as they stand. I don't care if there are a few "good souls" in the group, because that'd be like saying that Chaos is okay because not all of them grief us or hate us.

Well, Moy Loon IS a member...