Interior crocodile alligator

I drive a Chevrolet movie theater.

One time I walked into the kitchen and saw Dark Svenska sitting at the table in the breakfast nook eating raw cookie dough and sobbing quietly to himself. Just absolutely shoveling the cookie dough into his mouth with his fingers. He looked like he'd been drinking and his hair was all messed up. I asked him what was wrong but he just kind of sniffled and didn't answer. He also wouldn't look at me, so I just left. Saddest shit I ever saw.

One day i noticed Zrazor crying in the corner of New Jessie. Now i have been constantly killing him over and over again until he began to fabricate lies about my dodge roll. After the NJ Admin realised my dodge roll was the New Jessie issue i was off without a care in the world. This must have made Zrazor very sad including the fact he has not been yiffed in Titan for months now. Being the cold hearted bastard i am i smiled with a wicked influence as i said. "Fucking furrys."

Soon after my home boy Gunau Sodwind and I were rollin' up down in west side Titan with some 40's in hand when we noticed a Ordo personnel training session that consisted of furry personnel. Gunau then said. "WTF OMG FUCKING CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE FFFFFFFF" i raised an eyebrow and took a look at Gunau muttering simple words of advice to him. "Do it faggot." Gunau then drove the car at top speed toward the furrys yelling out. "COCK BLOCK TEAM EXTERMINATE!" pieces of furry pelts and splatters of blood flew in the air as he ran over each and every one of them not even the Ordo armor could save them. The wastelands were paved with the grotesque painting of Gunau's victory as the dirt lay ridden with entrails of all kinds.

It was a good day.

One day i noticed Zrazor crying in the corner of New Jessie. Now i have been constantly killing him over and over again until he began to fabricate lies about my dodge roll. After the NJ Admin realised my dodge roll was the New Jessie issue i was off without a care in the world. This must have made Zrazor very sad including the fact he has not been yiffed in Titan for months now. Being the cold hearted bastard i am i smiled with a wicked influence as i said. "Fucking furrys."

Is camping a flag in a bunker in New Jessie for ten minutes like, the proudest accomplishment of your life? :confused: