Clicky

Iccarus Infinity

Hello Folks!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself formally.

The name's Iccarus Infinity, or if you prefer Mitch. I'm a 22 year old male from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have been interested in military functions ever since I can remember. My dad was in the Canadian Air Force where he made it to Captain before retiring and joining the Air Ambulance. He now flies the Sikorski S71 helicopter for Canadian Helicopters Global and is one of two base managers in Manila, Philippines.

Because of my dad's former career as a pilot in the forces, I guess I just took a liking to aircraft and enjoy looking at them as well as getting to play with them in games. Besides my interest in aircraft, I am very much an artist and enjoy drawing and painting as well as texturing 3D models for various games, including SL.

I've been working with textures for 11 years now and have a vast and intimate knowledge of Photoshop and Painter. I currently am off work to persue my career as a comic book artist and am in the process (slow) of writing and illustrating my first graphic novel.

I'm glad to finally be a part of a proper military family within SL and must say I am already having vast amounts of fun while being on base. I hope that I can do my best to help my fellow comrades and willingly offer any of my talents to aid in whatever it is that needs doing.