Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 4/11/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux/Decurion/Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: Apr 11 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Ordo-wide meeting.

SUMMARY: Following what looks like Diablos Korobase's precursor to downfall over the Faces channel, we all settled down and discussed Ordo matters.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opening

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: That . . wow, thank you Diablos. Moving on!

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: We'll make this as quick as possible.

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: This week has been rather productive for the Ordo. All in all, I would like to give a big kudos to our recruitment and instruction staff.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Five new members this week. Several are present here!

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome, all of you.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We're currently sitting at 227 members, with at least four new applicants added to the training pool.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Combat deployments have been solid: roughly one raid a day, with operations against CS, RR, CATI, and BMC.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Defensively, you've all performed very admirably.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Several attacks on Titan have been thwarted. GR and 39th among the attempts.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Special mention to the night watch, who've been involved in repulsing rather lengthy assaults (3+ hours) repeatedly.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent work!

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: It's incredible.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: As many of you are aware, an Ordo video is currently being developed. I've seen a brief clip that MJ did up for giggles.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: I'm very pleased and look forward to seeing the finished product. At the moment, no ETA is established, but MJ does have a couple open weeks to work on it.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow, we should be finalizing merger plans during a staff meet with Navis and Astra.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: At the moment, cooperative efforts are underway to ensure that both divisions' needs are met. We should be able to begin transfers by Monday.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Very good work this week. I am pleased and appreciate all the efforts. Let's move on to division reports.

Divisional Reports

Navis

[18:08] Keystone Gray raises his hand for Navis.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray, for Navis.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov raises his hand

[18:08] Keystone Gray: Navis has hosted its second meeting recently, in which the future status of our members has been discussed. Those of you in Navis who have not chosen a division to go into once Navis ceases to be a full division, please IM Rei or Keystone (myself) with the name of the division you wish to join, either Astra or Terra.

[18:08] Keystone Gray: Tomorrow, there will be a staff meeting between Navis and Astra to discuss the future of Navis. We have an extensive range of ideas that we wish to try to keep Navis operating as it is intended to operate - as a support wing - and we'll do our best to keep it as such, no matter the form it takes.

[18:08] Keystone Gray: That's it!

[18:08] Keystone Gray passes the ball to Lestat.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: >.>

Terra

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: This week was a fairly good week for terra, altho I was not here for the entire week due to personal obligations. I'll start with a report on the Adiutor staff.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Keystone.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: As it stands progress on the Adiutor Staff rework is going well. We're still discussing new ideas and I'm looking at prospective candidates. It should be noted that there is only two slots open, and I am mainly looking for junior enlisted(E-4 to E-5) altho I will consider E-3's and E-6's on a limited basis. The adiutor staff is a different breed of soldiers, and requires a lot from you in terms of dedication. If you're just in it for the gear the adiutors will not be able to provide what you want and I would urge you to look elsewhere. The main goal of the squad is to keep terra running smoothly administrativly, so it would be a good position for people who are interested in being an officer in the future.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: For Antesignani: "Last night's meeting narrowed down four pieces of exclusive equipment, and we will focus from there on how we develop our gear. Lately, the group has shown high levels of activity, and there are multiple training sessions a week, with reasonable attendance levels. There is still work to be done, but progress is being made."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: For Fulminata: "Fulminata had it's very first meeting today in which five keytopics were discussed. Role change, Inactivity time limits, Weapons update, Training, and handbook. A log is on the fulminata subforum. Activity is pretty average in sense of members. 1 spot still remains open for another member. Cross training with our lovely brothers in invictus is awaiting times a post is on the forums for that as well. Another fulminata meeting is going to be decided upon and reconducted with more people later on. And finally, Fulminata has a new member, Hunter graysmark."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: For Invictus: "Keller Teichmann has assumed the XO position in the squad, replacing Endra Ashbourne (:c). Training is starting to be organized and a schedule will be worked out over the next couple of days to make up for the week of relative inactivity. Cross-training with Fulminata is being worked out, and plans to do training with general Terra and Antesignani are under way. The X-AR9 has been distributed to the squad, and shall be fielded shortly. Much ❤ to Keystone and Sera. Aside from that, there is currently an opening in the roster, which will remain there until training is underway again."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: >.<

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: For Armatura: Training has been happening regularly despite the Armatura commandant being suspended. Keep up the good work instructors.

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: All in all things have been going well this week for terra as a whole. This concludes my report for terra.(Angry face about the </3 pancake :|)

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Lestat. To add, Striker Dryke's re-application was approved. He will be rejoining Terra within the next couple of days.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Astra?

Astra

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: This week has been ripe with flight training. Two pilots have been certified, and a third is on his way. We've received new pilots and the training queue continues to be on the move. As always, my thanks to the trainers and volunteers who have participated.

[18:12] Ordo Utility HUD v1.4: Faril Iredell (1): eyes demon

[18:13] Sosarin Demar: I plan to do a few things up and coming. The first is finishing revising a multitude of documentation (introduction notecard, training notecards, etc.) that have become out of date. My thanks to Heather McKay for starting on the introduction notecard!

[18:13] Sosarin Demar: The second is to make it a requirement that the Apostle staff host a division-specific event at least once a week. I've left this option open and it has been pursued on occasion (credit to Fermi Torok and Desereck Creeggan for the most recent), however the frequency of division-wide events has been unsatisfactory for some weeks in passing.

[18:13] Sosarin Demar: Combat participation this week appears to have been adequate (more than adequate in some cases, haha -- CATI defense). That concludes this week's report.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

Keynote Topics

Old Business

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, moving right along.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:16] Keystone Gray: We need fat bunnies again.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Feed Kanaki.

[18:16] Silver Meridoc raises paw

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie?

[18:16] Anlysia Gregoire: Happy birthday Vinnie!

[18:17] Silver Meridoc: o.o

[18:17] Vinnie Lei: lol, oops. Ehm, even if it does look fun to punch folks or acting silly for friendlyness sake. Don't do TK's as it seemed to happedna few timesrecently. Bad behavior D:

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Per statute, purposeful, out of line (out of training) friendly fire or engagements will result in an unconditional reassignment to E-1.

[18:19] Esichs Sonnerstein remembers to holster his gun before using his grapple hook

[18:19] Vinnie Lei: Hahah, and thanks Anly! <3

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: If any situation does arise, it's as simple as dropping a report over to Kitsy Bunnyhug. She will be happy to investigate and see to it. There were a couple incidents last week, but they were dealt with.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Silver?

[18:21] Silver Meridoc: Some sad news, Documenta wont be publishing this month, no one has submitted anything for the paper so i have nothing to work on. Aside from that it wont stopp me from tying again for next month. I dont want to lose this paper fully so please send some stuff to put in, anything works really

[18:21] Esichs Sonnerstein raises his hand

[18:21] Silver Meridoc: Some sad news, Documenta wont be publishing this month, no one has submitted anything for the paper so i have nothing to work on. Aside from that it wont stopp me from tying again for next month. I dont want to lose this paper fully so please send some stuff to put in, anything works really

[18:21] Esichs Sonnerstein raises his hand

[18:21] Silver Meridoc: Thats all sir

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Understood. Thank you. Esichs?

[18:22] Esichs Sonnerstein: I wsihed to ask Silver exactly what she's looking for while we're hear wint undevided attention, sir.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Certainly. Silver?

[18:23] Silver Meridoc: In terms of the paper, there are 4 sections, 1: news which basically is anything you want Ordo to know about ordo or TI, section 2: is all fiction, poems, etc etc. 3rd section is comics and cartoons, and a 4th section, which is still in the works, is a classifieds, its meant for people who have projects either personal or ordo they may need help on

[18:24] Iccarus Infinity raises hand

[18:24] Esichs Sonnerstein nods "Thank you silver"

[18:24] Silver Meridoc: Basically one note for section 1: think of it as a new play, it can be fictional or factual

[18:24] Silver Meridoc: news*

[18:24] Silver Meridoc: your welcome

[18:24] Esichs Sonnerstein has wheels turnign in his head

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Great, thank you.

[18:25] Silver Meridoc: o.o

[18:25] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia?

[18:25] Anlysia Gregoire: We need to have a Titan Industries meeting again.

[18:25] Anlysia Gregoire: That's it.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Can do.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie?

[18:26] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: No more after Rei.

[18:26] Vinnie Lei: Ehm, not really old, but some asked me to post this log about Diablos on the forum.s May/should I?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: You may, as a prime example of how not to use the Faces of the Iron Symphony group.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Rei?

[18:27] Rei Kuhr: Just a thought I was having. With all the gear being proposed in the various groups, would it be a good idea to come up with a group to evaluate all future additions to the Ordo arsenal to keep us from being bloated with too many weapons?

[18:27] Anlysia Gregoire: Munitorium.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: It already exists.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: The Munitorum Council.

[18:28] Rei Kuhr: Alright. I think a post should be made to make it a bit more clear though.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: I believe there is, unless it is in a hidden forum. I'll have Agares check.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's move on to new business.

New Business

[18:29] Samia Perun: Faril stop playing with your eyes >:C

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, I'd like to touch on addressing complaints and mitigating claims from abroad.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: It is not uncommon that individuals will approach enlisted or junior grade officers if they have "a problem" with the Ordo.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The intent is to catch Ordo members off guard, gaining testimony or out of context quotes to utilize against the group.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: It is critical to look at the larger picture when approached-- especially by reporters, enemies, or other individuals who appear to be purposely fishing for information.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Do not be baited into speaking poorly about the group. It really could damage our image and it also alienates you among your comrades.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Many times, you may not even realize you've been baited.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: You're always entitled to your opinion, but be sure to express it to the appropriate channels.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: For example, if you've felt deserving of a promotion . . take it up to your commander respectfully. Don't vent it to outside sources: it can and will be twisted to look a lot more malicious than you intended.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: If you /are/ contacted about something Ordo related by a stranger, simply refer them to your commanding officer.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: There is no shame in saying "if you have questions, please contact . ."

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: You're protecting yourself and your group.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: If at any time you feel like someone may have been fishing for infomration, be sure to make note of it. You can notify your direct commander, the Frumentarii, or even me.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: As with combat and other incidents: I'd much prefer having ten of the same report, than none!

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: (Ventrilo, focus.)

[18:36] Thunder Rahja raises hand

[18:36] Rei Kuhr: Just something I'd like to say.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Thunder Rahja?

[18:37] Thunder Rahja: Touching on this, it'd be great to add in E-8 and E-9 ranks for those enlisted who do not wish to take administrative positions

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: E-6 and E-7 are essentially those roles. They were added with the intent of being a position that could be maintained indefinitely. High prestige, but no specific command requirements without appointment.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Cheeso would be an example.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Rei Kuhr?

[18:38] Rei Kuhr: I just wanted to say, always separate what you have to say from what would be construed as speaking on behalf of the Ordo.

[18:38] Rei Kuhr: It's easy to get those two confused.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: If you're an Ordo member, about anything you say can be quoted as "Ordo" by an outsider.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any final questions?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Next topic.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Terra staffing.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Just a quick update on progress for everyone. We've nearly filled all vacancies in the upper echelons.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: There are a couple holes left to patch, but we've neared the end of the ride of assignments.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Just as a reminder, there will be a Terra staff meeting tomorrow at 3:00. I understand that it . . well, is Easter. If the attendance is low on account of such, we'll reschedule. This is aimed at Terra octet, century, and cohor leaders.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Great. moving on.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Semester winding down.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: For many of you students, I'm sure this topic rings a bell.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Within the next couple of weeks, a lot of us will be dealing with final projects and examinations. As such, please be aware activity may a bit rocky until May.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Personally, I expect to be aloof several times withint he coming weeks to square away several semester projects.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, just be aware that people in general may a bit more pressed and nerve strung for a bit.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: The great part, however, is that summer is only a month or so away. Quite a lot to look forward to!

[18:45] Aelus Janus: YES.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: :D

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:46] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia.

[18:46] Keystone Gray: Summer = R&D storm.

[18:46] Hokusai Otsuka: If you call the 100 days of hell at work something to look forward to. c.c

[18:46] Anlysia Gregoire: Can I be in charge while you're too busy? :3

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Don't count on it. :D

[18:46] Anlysia Gregoire: :<

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Ha ha, it is to me!

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: All right, neeext topic.

[18:46] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Did you have a question, Vinnie?

[18:47] Vinnie Lei: Maybe Anly will be there in oh... 10 years? *hintz*

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Maybe.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Now then. I just wanted to take the opportunity to prod all of you about who don't have Ventrilo set up.

[18:48] Thunder Rahja: o.x

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: If you would like a log in, drop me a notecard! I will get it set up. I highly encourage you do. Even if you don't actually chat or have a mic, it's a great tool during raids.

[18:48] Kraa String raises a hoof

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I tend to beat my head into the nearest table when I get the "can I get a log in?" during a meeting brief.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa?

[18:48] Mazzy Fastback wishes they made vent for linux :(

[18:48] Aelus Janus: I can make logins as well--In fact, send the notecards to me to facilitate the Imperators time.

[18:49] Kraa String: I use Linux sir... the Penguin hates Ventrillo

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: That's life.

[18:49] Iccarus Infinity: Can't you emulate a windows environment?

[18:49] Aelus Janus: Kraa, I can assist you in setting that up.

[18:49] Kraa String: <3 Aelus

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Oh perfect.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Yay.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:49] Thunder Rahja lags out

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly: yes, tomorrow will be casual dress and I will secure the sim. You can enjoy your holiday!

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Ha ha.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to bring up this evening?

[18:50] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:50] Mazzy Fastback: talk to me after about setting it up Aelus maybe you cna help me wth my USB headset issue

[18:50] Esichs Sonnerstein gets to be a furry

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity?

[18:50] Billyjoe Benoir raises hand

[18:50] Vinnie Lei raises hand (yes, again >.>)

[18:50] Dralkanen Hextall raises a saw.

[18:51] Aelus Janus: Roger Mazz--send me an IM so I don't forget.

[18:51] Intus Infinity: As many of you may (or may not) have noticed, the website skin was updated. Two major bug fixes are complete, and I am aware that the banner is a bit large. I will reduce the size eventually :) Everyone and anyone has the option to change back to the "Classic" skin if they so choose. That is all

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, thank you!

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Billyjoe?

[18:52] Billyjoe Benoir: By casual dress, what exactly does that mean?

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Business casual. T-shirts and jeans/.

[18:53] Keystone Gray: Don't dress like a hooker.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: So as long as it is tasteful.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Excactly.

[18:53] Billyjoe Benoir: Alright.

[18:53] Esichs Sonnerstein stop[s inspectign his man thong...looking dissapointed

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: If Faril would wear it on his time off, it is not okay.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie?

[18:53] Mazzy Fastback: that counts out my entire closet guess its bdu's for me XD

[18:53] Keystone Gray: That also means don't dress like Firefox offbase.

[18:53] Vinnie Lei: Probably been discussed before, some long time ago... but anyhows. If you want to switch a division, how do you proceed?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Oh sure, can do:

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: To arrange a division transfer, you first contact the division of interest. Speak to their ranking officer to obtain permission. After which, notify your unit leader.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: They will coordinate the transfer and balance their rosters. I'll handle it from there!

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: It's rare that a transfer is denied. It's more of a formality!

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Dralkanen?

[18:55] Dralkanen Hextall stands "Tommarow, the anual Ordo Easter BBQ will be occureing as Planned, Thankfully, so we may have more then MRE's, Kraa has Voulenteered to provide Steak and two racks of ribs. "

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:55] Dralkanen Hextall: That is all.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia facepalms.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on!

[18:55] Silver Meridoc: ...

Promotions

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions this week. Fairly decent sized list this time.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for your recommendations.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: A couple of our newest folks grabbed ranks and merits. Congratulations there!

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: As a basic run down: remember, promotion and merits are considered weekly. So by all means, don't worry, you have endless amounts of chances to earn something. Your continued participation is great, but your progressive addition is even better! :)

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Billyjoe Benoir - [E-3]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Dralkanen Hextall - [E-6]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Faril Iredell - [E-4]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Hunter Graysmark - [E-3]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Iccarus Infinity - [E-2];[Combat Prowess] (Nice job!)

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Jaxx Loon - [Good Conduct Merit]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Kaname Keng - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess] (Great work in the raid on CATI!)

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String - [E-3]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Kronus Gagger - [Combat Prowess]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Kuria Kondor - [E-5]

[18:59] Kronus Gaffer: Gagger again? D:

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: (I had to.)

[18:59] Keller Teichmann: (at least you aren't called Flipper)

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Mazzy Fastback - [Architect of Unity];[Combat Prowess]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos - [E-4]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Ragerat Sands - [E-3]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Rygads Hax - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess] (Omg you're active!)

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Sam Troell - [Combat Prowess] (Very good work in combat!)

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Stanneman Cyclone - [E-3]; [Architect of Eternity] (Good to have you back and active!)

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Tony Zadoq - [E-3]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: And a couple special mentions here:

[19:00] Xayvien Rau: (Although it's a bit sketchy)

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: This is a pretty rare merit to be passed out, but these two really deserve it. As an organization, we owe a lot of our recent energy and capability to produce state-of-the-art materials to them. Not to mention, one is an incredible officer and the other is one of my most valuable Praetorians.

[19:02] Esichs Sonnerstein raises hand

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya Narayan - [Merit of Honor]

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Syl Kiranov - [Merit of Honor]

[19:03] Intus Infinity: Congratulations, Syl and Niiya

[19:03] Anlysia Gregoire: \o/

[19:03] FireFox Breed: \o/

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Hold on! :)

[19:03] Detox Exonar: nice!!

[19:03] Keystone Gray: Congratulations. Well earned, you two. Thank you so much for your contributions and your service.

[19:03] Aelus Janus: Well earned!

[19:03] Sosarin Demar: Congratulations!

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Hold on, ha ha! One more.

[19:04] Sam Troell: Congrats!

[19:04] Silver Meridoc: more?

[19:04] Dascede Aluveaux: Shh.

[19:04] Iccarus Infinity: Woot!

[19:04] Hokusai Otsuka: . . Shh!

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: This individual has been a member of the Guard for a considerable time now. Over the course of their career, their tireless efforts have been integral in providing and continually assisting the overall group motivation.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Whenever he finishes a task, he promptly tries to find another.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: It's been a sincere pleasure to have been able to keep them among my staff.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro - [Merit of Honor]

[19:07] Vinnie Lei: Congrats Sera! :D

[19:07] Keller Teichmann: Congratz. :D

[19:07] Iccarus Infinity: Congrats!

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Now you can congratulate people.

[19:07] Anlysia Gregoire: \o/

[19:07] Silver Meridoc: congrats sera

[19:07] Vinnie Lei: \o/

[19:07] Mazzy Fastback: yayyyyyyy

[19:07] Keller Teichmann: \o/

[19:07] Esichs Sonnerstein: meetign over?

[19:07] Teron Gray: Congradulations all.

[19:07] Kaname Keng: Congrats.

[19:07] Kronus Gaffer: \o/

[19:07] Christoph Batra claps "congrats all"

[19:07] Detox Exonar: WOOT !!!

[19:07] Pancake Waffle: Congrats nii syl and sera :D

[19:07] Heather McKay: Congratulations to everyone.

[19:07] Rei Kuhr: Congratulations you three.

[19:07] Hokusai Otsuka clapps

[19:07] Silver Meridoc: \o/

[19:07] Vinnie Lei: w000hhhhh!!!!! :D

[19:07] Sam Troell: Congrats all

[19:07] Aelus Janus: Congratulations, all.

[19:07] Jason Backer: Congratulations everyone.

[19:07] Dralkanen Hextall Salures!

[19:07] Intus Infinity presents a salute.

[19:08] Blaze Wiles: Congratulations , Syl, Niiya, Sera, Everyone

[19:08] Silver Meridoc salutes!

[19:08] crash Ashdene: Congratz

[19:08] Keller Teichmann salutes! "Ego sum narro universa somnium."

[19:08] Samia Perun salutes "Gentlemen..."

[19:08] FireFox Breed: \o/

[19:08] Lestat Umarov snaps to attention, delivering a clean salute!

[19:08] Trinity Heckroth salutes.

[19:08] Kono Kestenbaum salutes. "Veneratio , castrensis , iunctum. Praesumo facio qua alius macto."

[19:08] Teron Gray salutes and proclaims: "Palma ut Ordo, palma ut patronus, palma ut Imperator!"

[19:08] Xayvien Rau salutes. "I AM ONE CAN SHORT OF A SIX PACK."

[19:08] Pancake Waffle Salutes!

[19:08] Faril Iredell salutes!

[19:08] Kaname Keng salutes!

[19:08] Kraa String places his hand on his chest in a proud salute

[19:08] Vinnie Lei salutes. "Ich liebe es wenn ein plan funktioniert.."

[19:08] Zrazor Rozenstrauch salutes. "Sieg im Namen des Imperator."

[19:08] Xayvien Rau: Looks like your merits got a good -step- forward. GET IT?

[19:08] Heather McKay salutes.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Ha ha ha.

[19:08] MikeMurdock McMillan salutes

[19:08] Desereck Creeggan: You guys all fail

[19:08] Mazzy Fastback salutes!

[19:08] Anlysia Gregoire salutes! "The Imperator's finest reporting!"

[19:08] crash Ashdene salutes!

[19:08] Desereck Creeggan: Aryte didnt even salute

[19:08] Kronus Gaffer: The imperator didn't even salute yet! D:

[19:08] Desereck Creeggan: >:o

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: One moment.

[19:08] Sera Otoro: ...

[19:09] Dralkanen Hextall: You all took the bair. Good job <3

[19:09] Dralkanen Hextall: Bait Even.

Meeting Closing

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for your time and participation. I appreciate your attention! I will be handing out the ranks and merits within the next half hour. Please do not nail me with a dozen "sir can we talk? :D" ims right after this, ha ha. I will be available later this evening, but after handing out junk I'll be scooting to finish a school assignment.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: I wish you all a great night and a Happy Easter! Thank you.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.