Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 4/18/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux/E-6/Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: Apr 18 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Ordo weekly meeting.

SUMMARY: General topics discussed with the entire group.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opening

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started!

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Ordo Imperialis meeting: 18APRIL09.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: We'll keep this as quick and painless as possible!

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: First off, I'd like to cover the basics: we're currently sitting at 231 active participants. Several new inductions this period. Welcome to all of you!

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We had one honorable resignation. Billyjoe Benoir stepped down to rejoin Echelon Union. He'll certainly be missed and we wish him well!

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We're currently looking at . .

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia counts.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: 16 new applications.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: 7 denials, 6 approved.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: The remainder are under review!

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Combat action has been solid: we visited the GR several times this week.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent work, all of you. It's been a great weak for combat. Special mention to defense operations-- you've been facing down some pretty obnoxious late night battles.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Politically, everything is stable. No major shifts or sways in policy. One thing to note: Lurdan Huszar, head of the Mecrzateers, is currently without a computer. He doesn't expect to be back for a couple weeks.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: As such, Anthony Lehane is the lone and main commander at this time.

Divisional Reports

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to unit reports this evening. Volunteers?

[18:07] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Legates Demar; Astra.

Astra

[18:07] Sosarin Demar: Astra activities have been ripe with flight training. More pilots have been certified as pilots, or are borderline to being so. It has really been the primary focus as of late. On the side, random group sessions have been held. I convey my thanks to Heather McKay, Detox Exonar, Daffee Vita, Desereck Creeggan, Fermi Torok, and others who have endeavors to keep things interesting. I could go on listing names, so that fact certainly makes me feel gracious. Combat participation has been good to my knowledge. Also, revision of present documentation is ongoing. I want to thank Astra's Warrant Officers for poking at it with me.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Next week I hope to see Astra continue to focus on flight training with another (now mandatory) division-wide event. There is also the item of merging Navis personnel and assets. I do not think I need to comment beyond that, as lush details are on the forums. Remember, Astra meeting (Flight Lead and Astra Admin. participation mandatory) after this one. That concludes this weeks report.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Good to hear.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Next division?

[18:09] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman, Navis.

Navis

[18:09] MikeMurdock McMillan: just logged in changing clothes now

[18:10] Ethan Schuman: The Navis report will be brief this week. Progress continues on the dropship design and implementation. The merger with Astra is on track and we expect it to be completed soon.

Terra

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Seems Terra's designated reporter, Lestat Umarov, is mysteriously unaccounted for. Do either of the Terra under officers wish to comment?

[18:11] Agares Tretiak: I can.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:12] Agares Tretiak: Antesignani's working on getting its training schedule up to speed, but activity is high and thinks look generally bright for them.

[18:13] Agares Tretiak: Err. That's all really. Been sorta quiet.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Haha! No worries, I won't fault you. I believe Lestat had a detailed report, but he's a bit . . absent!

[18:14] FireFox Breed nods "Besides for the new armor Niiya is making and the late night defence.. seems to be about it"

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: That's all right. As far as I've noticed, Terra's been doing incredibly well. Just a little announcement in regards:

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, Armatura is looking for new instructors. We prefer E-4 and above. However, if you're interested, please give a nudge to Sekonda Huet! He'll be back on active duty in short accord, so he'd love some IM spam.

18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Any other divisions care to comment this evening

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[18:15] Agares Tretiak raises his hand

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

Academies

[18:16] Agares Tretiak: The Academies have been a bit inactive lately, and I apologize for that. I've been busy with my other duties, but I am looking for instructors willing to help teach various courses. Please contact me via IMs sometime later in the week, if you're interested.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Understood, thank you.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's move on.

Keynote Topics

Old Business

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

New Business

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Perfect, moving right along to keynotes.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: I've a few topics to cover this evening, but it should be fairly brief!

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Trying to spare you all the long meeting pain, for Astra's sake. Heh!

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: First up: new Armor design.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya, would you mind jumping up on to the center of the table? :)

[18:20] Desereck Creeggan nearly crashes turning avatars back on

[18:20] Niiya Narayan: sorry, framerate :s

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: For the last couple of weeks, Niiya and Syl have worked pretty damn tirelessly. What Niiya is wearing is prett much version one. :)

[18:20] Silver Meridoc: nice -3

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: (And Agares drew pictures.)

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Not really sure on ETA or what to expect. But needless to say, it's a huge improvement.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Niiya and Syl! You guys rock.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: You can waddle off the table, Niiya.

[18:21] Sasami Zwilling: yes.. I like the looks of it

[18:21] Sasami Zwilling: good job you two

[18:21] Desereck Creeggan: Will we all get that pretty loincloth? :O

[18:21] Niiya Narayan waddle

[18:22] Sam Troell: Very nice

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: I like how I got that IM several times.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Not sure, Desereck. Maybe!

[18:22] Desereck Creeggan: Hahaha.

[18:22] Desereck Creeggan: wooT1

[18:22] Niiya Narayan: [18:20] **** slides a 20

[18:20] ****: TAKE IT OFF

[18:22] maxxie Waffle: <_<

[18:22] Agares Tretiak: D:<

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: We'll be continually exploring new armor and added variants, etc. But that's pretty much the quality and wonderful talent you can expect.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:23] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

[18:23] Agares Tretiak: Are we to expect alterations in armor modification rules and enforcement?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: There will be, yes.

[18:24] Trevor Russell raises hand

[18:24] Mizar Korobase raises a hand.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: More attention will be paid to uniformity, but options will still be available to give it an individual touch. We want to more strictly ensure the armor is preserved as a "uniform."

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor?

[18:25] Trevor Russell: helmet optional or required?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Optional!

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Encouraged, in your ugly case.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar!

[18:25] Trevor Russell: D:

[18:25] Mizar Korobase: What is the current set of armor that Niiya has sculpted and demonstrated geared for? Medium Terra armor?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: I believe so. Niiya, correct me if I am wrong?

[18:26] Blaze Wiles raises paw

[18:26] Niiya Narayan: as it stands we have only one set

[18:26] Niiya Narayan: we're going to make modular pieces to denote devision/rnak/squad etc

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze?

[18:28] Blaze Wiles: I have to ask, just to clarify, can we still have footpaws?

[18:28] Silver Meridoc: XD

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:28] Sera Otoro: ...

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: I'll think about it

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia stares.

[18:29] maxxie Waffle: I liked the footpaws, Sir

[18:29] Agares Tretiak: ...

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Oh lord.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Next question?

[18:29] Sera Otoro: shh

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: (Probably, Blaze. Maybe. Or boot variant. We')

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: (We'll see, rather.)

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, next topic.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Unlocks:

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: As I've been commenting and prodding at over the last several meetings, we are poised to begin revamping unlocks. I do want to just press: we haven't forgotten! It certainly will be handled and conducted. Xayvien Rau has done quite a huge amount of work on the details. Foremost, however, we'll be revamping Schola.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: On that note . . the Schola redo has been done!

[18:32] Agares Tretiak: :D!

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: The outline is complete and the model is finished: it's a huge improvement and a massive expansion on the idea of basic training.

[18:33] Silver Meridoc: awesome

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Schola has been extended to six phases, with tons of added material that will increase the overall proficiency of entering members.

[18:33] Sasami Zwilling: awesome :3

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Although "six phases," the overall elapsed time is not extremely higher. Simply, the structure has been reformed.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: The phases are as follows:

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Phase 1: General Handbook Overview. Phase 2: Depth Review: Rules and Regulations. hase 3: Mindset, Indoctrination, and Conduct. Phase 4: Armaments, Attire Standards, Promotions and Unlocks. Phase 5: Combat Practices, Communications, Guard Operations. Phase 6: Combat Practice, Final Examination, and Graduation.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Schola instructors will begin receiving materials and notices as to how to proceed this week. I intend to host several sessions personally to provide instructors a chance to practice.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: There will be a brief period of five days allowed for current cadets to finish Schola, in order to be fair and avoid "lol enjoy the new set up, jerk."

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions? :)

[18:37] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[18:37] Desereck Creeggan: oooh

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:37] Desereck Creeggan: nvm.

[18:37] Silver Meridoc raises hand

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Silver.

[18:37] Desereck Creeggan: I didnt read thoroughly.

[18:37] Silver Meridoc: lag

[18:37] Silver Meridoc: uh yeah, with much more material, will the exam itself be tonned down abit?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: The examinations have been restructured to make it more manageable and fair.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Some of the standards are slllliightly relaxed: for example, 30 minutes to complete the BAE, instead of 20.

[18:39] Silver Meridoc: ah thanks

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: There are also strict Instructor regs. Including the wearing of dress attire during teaching, etc.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: It's taken a lot of our norms and made it into a proper class. Schola's (current) set up is . . sheesh, a year old now.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Some of the material in there was so dated I went: >:| fff.

[18:40] Silver Meridoc nods in understandment

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Opening up to general topics! (See, I'm being nice tonight.)

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Any topics to bring up?

[18:42] Keystone Gray: I demand in the name of the Soldier's Union: need a bathroom, a cafeteria, and sleeping quarters.

[18:42] Mazzy Fastback raises hand

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Denied. Mazzy

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[18:42] Mazzy Fastback: >.>

[18:42] Desereck Creeggan raises hand.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Oh. Durp.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Mazzy: sorry. Continue.

[18:43] Desereck Creeggan: I'll let mazzy continue :3

[18:43] Mazzy Fastback: I would like to thank kell and das personaly for sticking by me during some of the harder moments in my trianing I think they have been people I have come to look upto and I believe they should be applauded for there efforts

[18:44] Mazzy Fastback: :D

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Aw, you did very well! Thank you.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[18:45] Desereck Creeggan: This has been bugging me for a long while now. What are we doing with that empty floor? Its like... just there.. a space filler.

[18:45] Desereck Creeggan: Kindof like Kanaki

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I don't think there's been anything planned.

[18:46] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya: anything?

[18:46] Desereck Creeggan: I vote for a pool.

[18:47] Silver Meridoc raoses hand

[18:47] Niiya Narayan: nothing planned atm

[18:47] Silver Meridoc: raises*

[18:47] Niiya Narayan: i could remove it i guess

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: I like the space: keep!

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Rei?

[18:47] Rei Kuhr: In response to Desereck. What about offices?

[18:48] Desereck Creeggan: That too.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: God no.

[18:48] Agares Tretiak: Offices = extra prims with minor advantages.

[18:48] Desereck Creeggan: Nursery then?

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Too compact, me think.

[18:48] Trevor Russell: ROFL

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: And no, we're not CATI. Gosh.

[18:48] maxxie Waffle: Babies!

[18:48] Iccarus Infinity: Alien egg hatchery

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Silver?

[18:48] Mizar Korobase raises a hand.

[18:48] Agares Tretiak: Torture cham...right.

[18:48] Mazzy Fastback: ordo hall of history?

[18:49] Sam Troell: Gambling?

[18:49] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: MAKE A CIRCUS :D

[18:49] Dascede Aluveaux: Shh.

[18:49] maxxie Waffle: I like Agares's idea

[18:49] Agares Tretiak: . . .

[18:49] Mizar Korobase: As a genuine suggestion, we might use it as a trophy room. I think we still have peices of the destroyed 2142 base, relics from the Vae Fictus, et cetera.

[18:49] Silver Meridoc: Even though its been said, i did have anidea to turn that into a rec room. When i was at Badnark, the Mercz rec room looked very interesting, we can just have a few tables, chairs and a bar, simple pime and texture stuff

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: That could be neat.

[18:50] Sosarin Demar: rec room = the wall

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: The history hall, that is.

[18:50] Agares Tretiak: Aryte's Granfather's bust.

[18:50] Silver Meridoc: a history hall would be cool

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: We'll see!

[18:50] Mazzy Fastback: like to note the history ahll was Esichs Idea

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Final call. Any last topics before we move on?

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Thank you all for making this so quick and easy tonight.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to promotions.

Promotions

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Before I start rattling off the list, I do want to take a second just to say kudos to a lot of our newest folks.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: You've all been wonderful. You're a real credit to the group and it's a pleasure to have you. I do warn you: if this is your first Ordo meeting, they're not usually so short! Ha ha. :)

[18:54] Silver Meridoc claps abit

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: As a reminder, I do love promotion recommendations! Please send merit or promotion recommendations any time during the week. We consider each individually and check up. Honoring your friends and comrades through a recommendation is wonderful.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: We do these rounds weekly, so there's ample opportunity. But remember, we do adhere to "progressive demonstration" and the minimum time requirements. Keep up the good work, in other words.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Ashdene - [Combat Prowess]; [E-2]

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Daffee Vita - [Comrade Suport Merit]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Darkwolf Rexen - [E-2]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Esichs Sonnerstein - [E-2]

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [O-1] (\m/)

[18:56] Keystone Gray: :D

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Iccarus Infinity - [Comba Prowess]

[18:56] Detox Exonar: WOOT

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Jason Backer - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess] (\m/)

[18:56] Silver Meridoc: woot!

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Jaxx Loon - [E-4]; [Combat Prowess MK2] (Evening warrior supremo.)

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus Mielzner - [Combat Prowess MK2]

[18:56] Iccarus Infinity: Is that combat prowess 1 or 2? I already got combat prowess 1 last week :D

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: (2 then!)

[18:57] Iccarus Infinity: woo

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Mazzy Fastback - [E-2]; [Ordo Achievement Merit] (Sapped the internet from a government facility to finish training!)

[18:57] Mazzy Fastback: X3

[18:57] Sasami Zwilling: YA MAZZY :D

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: ribena Homewood - [E-4]

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Kronus GAFFER - [instructor Merit]

[18:58] Kronus Gaffer: :o

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Sasami Zwilling - [E-2]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [Combat Prowess]

[18:58] Sasami Zwilling: woot

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Xegras Xue - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Zatuichi Bosatsu - [E-2]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome work this week, you all. It's been a sincere pleasure and you've all really done well to make not only me, but the group proud.

[18:59] Christoph Batra claps "congrats all"

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: (One second!)

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be passing out merits and such within the next ten minutes. After which I'll be running off to fix a couple vendors, and then out to take an exam for an hour or so. When I return, we'll do an evening raid.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Finally, I'll be working on Navis transfers this evening.

Meeting Closing

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: As always, if there's anything I can do. Please just drop me a message. Thank you all, again!

[19:00] Silver Meridoc claps "yay"

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Have a great evening. Dismissed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.