Clicky

Sekonda Huet

Dead Space Plasma Cutter

From the looks of things, the only difference in the appearance of the plasma cutter is the 'rail guards' on the top and bottom are wider and cover more on the sides. Pulse rifle (or its equivalent) does indeed look different, however.

Also, Isaac's 'new suit' they show off in the trailer is one of several - from the looks of things the classic Level 3 / 4 rig is in fact the starting rig. But who knows, we'll see when the game comes out.

...(if anyone finds a good side view of his new helmet though I would love them forever. Platonically).

I wouldn't advise making an exact replica anyway as it's copyright intelectual property in a direct competiton market. (hence illegal)

It's only illegal if it's turned into US Dollars from L$, so just keep the sales of it in game. Problem solved.

Also, glad to see this was slotted in Keller, good shark. :3c

Look forward to seeing what you pull off on this one!

And how exactly do you intend to police that? Don't forget Titan Industries pays for Titan and Chronus, after it's been turned into USD :p

Crash lawl, because it's up to Linden to proove where the money went and that's if EA games gave a remote shit about someone making $20 off their merchandise. Not worth their time. All of these weapons are trademarks in design and by making any of them, espically the star wars ones, we're already in copyright issues so I've no idea what you're gobbing off about. :o

Crash lawl, because it's up to Linden to proove where the money went and that's if EA games gave a remote shit about someone making $20 off their merchandise. Not worth their time. All of these weapons are trademarks in design and by making any of them, espically the star wars ones, we're already in copyright issues so I've no idea what you're gobbing off about. :o

wouldn't that be the same for the warhammer ones?