Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 5/2/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / E-6 / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: May 2 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Ordo Meeting

SUMMARY: Topics discussed by the entire Ordo.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opening

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Quiet down please.

[18:01] Jinxy Fluffball: tenaki chair green

[18:01] Tenaki Kupferberg: I have my own. :o

[18:01] Zerowinged Vasiliev: iloled

[18:01] Jinxy Fluffball: ^^

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone, thank you all for joining me. For the sake of compensating the time spent at last week’s gathering, we’ll try to make this as expedited as possible.

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: First up, my general summary of this week’s activity.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, our numbers are up to 241. Unfortunately, I do not have the figures on applications, our server is being moved to a new (less crashing) location. I do know we have several new members among us, so a fond welcome to you all.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Combat activity has been rather solid, even with the brief slowdown on account of final’s week rolling around. Special mention to defensive operations: time and time again, I find myself sincerely pleased with how potent our homeland operations are. I know there were several attacks this week that stretched towards three to four hours, a couple of which were very early in the morning!

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Offensively, we’ve been pretty stable. There were six deployments, two being designated “European Timezone” fights. Outstanding work there; we will continue to host these earlier hour fights for our friends across the ocean.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Politically, fairly level. We’ve received several instances of praise from all of our usual opponents this week. For example, MBC’s leader extends his gratitude for our frequent visits. We are not experiencing any diplomatic concerns outside of an unusual issue with the Militant Collective. That will be touched on during the keynote session.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: In summary, it has been another great week for us all. I’m really looking forward to finals being over (aren’t we all?) and the increase of activity that always comes with summer.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports.

Divisional Reports

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: Ready sir

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: All in all things have been going well for Terra as a whole. Activity levels are high, combat has happened frequently this week, and most of the reports were submitted before the deadline. I'd like to thank the Octet and Century leads for staying on top of things, and the Adiutor staff for keeping things organized. Now, moving on to Alpha squad reports. Forgive me if the reports are a bit dry this week.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: For Invictus: "A slow week by Invictus standards. Numerous members joined raids and performed very well in them, and activity is high as always. Work on the new dropship, with the help of Niiya and Syl is under way, as well as ongoing revision of our current training to work with the new dropship's capabilities."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: For Antesignani: "Nothing new has happened for Antisignani. In the coming week, we will try to work on a transition from Agares Tretiak as the CO to Gulliver Carpool. Basically, Gulliver has to get up to snuff in regards equipment, deployment, and doctrine. Then, we'll review where we've been and where we can go."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: For Fulminata: "We have our stuff and I have decided not to schedule training. Instead it will be held when ever we have enough members online. All the gear is released to the squad and no further changes have been made."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From myself, on the Adiutor Staff: "Things have been running very smoothly with the Adiutor staff. The Cohors liasons have been extremely helpful and dedicated in their work. Terra simply would not be running as effecient as it is with the current command holes if it wasn't for the help of the staff. My thanks to them. In terms of new developments we're working on getting spreadsheet style rosters for the whole of terra to keep track of activity levels, reporting, and a selection of other things. We hope to have it up and running within the week."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: For Armatura: "Armatura recently suspended its training schedule whilst new instructors were orientated. I apologise for this and to anyone who has been held up but the high quality standards I expect from my instructors does require training too! The schedule will be reposted at latest Tuesday morning. Instructors are finalising their training programs at this time. I'd like to welcome ribena Homewood, Trevor Russell and soon enough Zerowinged Vasiliev (old skoolz \m/) to the Armatura team. Most answers about Armatura can be found under the Terra forums. That concludes Armatura's report."

[18:07] Sekonda Huet: c.c

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. If any individual units have anything to add they may do so at your discretion sir.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:08] Sekonda Huet raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Sekonda (Terra related).

[18:09] Sekonda Huet: Report for Armatura;

[18:09] Sekonda Huet: I recently suspended Armatura's training schedule whilst new instructors were orientated. I apologise for this and to anyone who has been held up but the high quality standards I expect from my instructors does require training too!

The schedule will be reposted at latest Tuesday morning. Instructors are finalising their training programs at this time.

[18:10] Sekonda Huet: I'd like to welcome ribena Homewood, Trevor Russell and soon enough Zerowinged Vasiliev (old skoolz \m/) to the Armatura team.

Most answers about Armatura can be found under the Terra forums. Final note; anyone in Astra is welcome to participate within Armatura. It's beneficary to all and we recently graduated our first Armatura Cadet from Astra (Blaze I'll pop you a patch shortly) That concludes Armatura's report. Eeee~

[18:10] WolfJoya Furse facepaws. D:

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: There's an echo in here.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin.

Astra

[18:10] FireFox Breed facepaws >.<

[18:10] Anlysia Gregoire: It comes from inside Sekonda's head.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[18:11] Sekonda Huet: What c.c?

[18:11] Sosarin Demar: Overall, Astra participation this week was good. Many held personal gatherings to spar and practice. I commend you Detox Exonar, Sasami Zwilling, and others. Flight training has been shaky as most of our flight instructor staff has been diverted due to RL concerns. Some are coming back and the fighter aircraft training queue is being tackled bit by bit. I want to thank everyone for being patient in that regard.

[18:11] Sosarin Demar: On that note, a call has been put out to compile a list for those interested in the role of flight instructor. Candidates will be selected from that list once a few days have come and gone. Send me a notecard if you are willing to take the step. Minimum requirements include at least the rank of E-3 and above and at least one month's worth of service in Astra. The training outline was revised to reflect the new regimen of training.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: Focus next week will be on the fighter plane training queue, selecting flight instructor candidates, and continuing to work on other personal projects. I've been presented with a draft concerning Thanatos training (thank you, Keystone), so that will be among them. That concludes this week's report.

[18:12] Keystone Gray raises his hand.

[18:12] Kraa String raises a paw

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin!

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone.

[18:13] Keystone Gray: I would like to point out that the dropship project is still being worked on, but I'm personally backburnering it until we iron out the Thanatos training; I see it as a higher priority mainly because it's probably going to be deployed more often than a dropship would.

[18:14] Keystone Gray: That's all, sir.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Keystone.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa.

[18:14] Kraa String: A question about the requirements if I may?

[18:14] Kraa String: For instructors that is

[18:16] Kraa String: For people that have served time in Navis before the merger be considered?

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Oh, this is to Sosarin?

[18:17] Sosarin Demar: At this time, probably would not be appropriate as stress on fighter aircraft is there.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: (Crash is Crash Ashdene.)

[18:17] Kraa String: I see. Thank you

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: (He's ok.)

[18:17] Sera Otoro: alt

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:17] Crash Silverfall: (im if you wanna talk)

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Any other reports?

[18:17] FireFox Breed rises a paw

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox.

Administratio

[18:19] FireFox Breed: Just so you all know I am picking up work on the ordo personal database. Resently i moved it from my coloated box to gdaddy hosting to fix some donetime issues. If anyone notices any errors or has ideas about it please talk to me. Also if you are not registered please do. It is a requirment to be on there so we can use the curis report system

[18:19] FireFox Breed: Also if you want me to make custom forms for anything at all. just poke me

[18:19] Capn Robonaught: [afk]

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Firefox.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: On to old business.

Old Business

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Any topics to bring up?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, haha.

New Business

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: On to new business, then.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I have three topics to bring up this evening!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: 1. First up, I’d like to touch on the issues with the Militant Collective.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who didn’t catch the message on the forums earlier this week, one of the Iron Symphony groups, the Militant Collective, has enacted a regulation that prohibits Ordo personnel from visiting their home base of Nerva.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: This came as quite a surprise to us, as the Collective has not voiced any disdain or provided complaints as to Ordo conduct within their region. To be frank, I don’t believe Ordo personnel even regularly visit Nerva.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: If you’re wondering why we’re prohibited: good question, I’m wondering too. In query, Militant Collective high command has not provided reasoning—some are even surprised at the regulation themselves.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: 1. The current effective leader of the MC, Aeonite Silvera, has not contacted me or provided an explanation. It is said that the MC’s founder and proper leader, Raiduer Ng “was supposed to tell me.”

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia wonders where that 1 came from.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Through discussions with the Merczateers and other third parties, it was mentioned that the Collective felt we were “recruiting from MC.” The allegation is outright unfounded and, pardon my language, bullshit.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: The last individual to join the Ordo from the MC was well over two months ago. This individual rejoined the MC shortly thereafter, reportedly due to complaints and harassment from MC personnel.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: If we wanted "steal their members," we'd stop denying 80% of the applications we received.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Both the EU and the Merczateers have subsequently filed complaints with MC command, citing this unexplained banishment and lack of communication to be out of color for the Iron Symphony.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Unfortunately this is not the first time there has been issues with the Collective. Several months back Aeonite contacted Anthony Lehane of the Merczateers to ask “why the Ordo is in the Iron Symphony.” In reply, Anthony asked “why not?”

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Aeonite’s complaints were "we didn't ban Fairlight guns," "lack of support for the Iron Symphony attacks," "we shouldn't have to contact Aryte if there's a problem with Ordo," "Diablos Korobase is an Ordo spy."

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: The latter of which is my personal favorite.

[18:28] Intus Infinity clears throat.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: . . . curiously, none of these were ever mentioned to the Ordo.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: In response to the down talking, I issued a letter addressed to Aeonite, taking his concerns point by point. I never received a reply.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: For the sake of the Symphony, the Ordo will continue to work towards a diplomatic solution.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: We will not, however, continue to permit flagrant disrespect towards our organization. It is rather disturbing to find more diplomacy and communication offerings from some of our most bitter enemies, than from a member of the Iron Symphony.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: I will keep you all informed as this situation unfolds. I'll take a couple questions.

[18:30] Anlysia Gregoire: .o/

[18:30] Tenaki Kupferberg raises hand.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia.

[18:31] Anlysia Gregoire: Are encouraged to avoid discussing this issue with any MC personnel, even if they bring it up?

[18:31] Anlysia Gregoire: Er, WE encouraged.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: No, feel free. If you get any information, pass it to me.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Tenaki.

[18:32] Tenaki Kupferberg: Am I still the appointed liasion? :o

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: You are.

[18:32] Tenaki Kupferberg: :D

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Thank you. Moving on!

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic, I just want to announce some changes being made to merits. We will be removing the medal portions of our awards and, instead, move them into merit form.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: This will make it more uniform and easier to fit the awards. This includes awards like the Corona Obsidisomething, et cetera.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, we will be expanding upon our available awards, including more options to better recognize Ordo personnel.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: For example, some sort of defense recognition merit will be produced.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: The "omg you had to deal with Geodan attacking for 9 hours" merit.

[18:35] Lestat Umarov: rofl

[18:35] Detox Exonar: lol

[18:35] Esichs Sonnerstein: \o/

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Also, I’d also like to remind everyone to replace your old merits (as of last week). Scientific Waffle is handling transitions and does have a forum system set up. Simply nudge him for assistance. Thank you.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: (Scientific is going "fffffff!" right now.)

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:35] Lupus Mielziner raise his paw

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus.

[18:35] Kraa String raises a paw too..

[18:36] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:36] Lupus Mielziner: maybe it would be somethign fine too ebside a merit to reconize ppl on def like against geodan for 9 hours wich is a pain .. more things like ppl spend 36 huours on sim ... ... like rei ..

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: I do not want to promote Rei's insomnia, but yes, ha ha.

[18:37] Keystone Gray: Rei should get "vacation" for that one. Forced vacation.

[18:37] Keystone Gray: xD

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa?

[18:38] Kraa String: I am struggling with working on getting the merit rack size to "shrink". Having a major problem with it and currently it looks oversized...

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: I have not actually tried. I'm sure someone here could show you how.

[18:39] Kraa String: ok sir

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: /mecoughsAnlysia.

[18:39] Capn Robonaught applauds.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia adds a space.

[18:39] Vinnie Lei: I assume badges n all will also be changed into merritish form? And as I heard, I need to send Scientific a note with all my current ones in inventory, right?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: The marskman badge things? We haven't looked at that . . it could be done!

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on!

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: The last topic from me today is on the prospects of development—material and otherwise.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I’d like to announce some overhauls on the horizon, planned to be completed over summer. With the extra free time due to the school break, I do have the intention to refresh and redo some of our most crucial elements. Not unlike the major overhaul to Schola, I am eyeing some tune ups to Curia, the Frumentarii, and possibly even Terra.

[18:45] Anlysia Gregoire salutes!

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: These will include structural and procedural shifts, intending to create higher levels of efficiency. There are not any major details as of yet, simply concepts. I imagine by June the ideas will be shaped up and prepared for review. I only mention it now so it isn’t a huge surprise: expect a lot of progressive changes from me this summer! Beyond that, the efforts of others—Xayvien’s unlock revamp—will be implemented as well.

[18:45] Aelus Janus: Hold the saluts.

[18:45] Scientific Waffle raises hand

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who’ve never experienced a military community summer: they’re awesome. Not only for us, but for the community at large. These are the times of major campaigns and extravagant battles, with large group expansions and likely the appearance of new factions. It’s really a very exciting time.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to bring up this evening?

[18:48] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:48] Keystone Gray droops ears. "My only military summer was spent on the Teen Grid. I is sad."

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie.

[18:48] Esichs Sonnerstein rubs his fins toghther, a time to sacrifice blood to the blood god

[18:49] Vinnie Lei: Is there going to be a replacement or more usage for the Velox Jetbike? It's epic and I am sometimes a little sad for the time I've been in the Ordo (drooled at it during schola on the VV D:) I hardly have seen it in use.

[18:49] Agares Tretiak: /

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Iiiit's something we're thinking about. It's just on a pretty long list.

[18:50] Jinxy Fluffball: harley davidsson is in the works

[18:50] Xayvien Rau: 30 PAGE LIST THANK YOU.

[18:50] Jinxy Fluffball: ^^

[18:50] Ribbon Dye secretly hopes for Jetbike races

[18:50] Silver Meridoc: /mw chuckles

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Hahah, could, Ribbon.

[18:50] Vinnie Lei: :D

[18:50] Tiridates Mikadze raises his hand.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates?

[18:52] Tiridates Mikadze: I would like to say a few brief words, If I may, to reiterate the importance of infomration security.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Shoot.

[18:55] Tiridates Mikadze: I would remind all personel to hold all ordo Information as sacred. Information, as has been remarked many times, is power, and even unwittingly releasing it to outside parties is very easily dangerous. Do not share passwords, protocols, or even information about how we deploy our weapons and troops, to anyone. If you don't know if they should have it, don't say anything and ask someone who does know.

[18:56] Tiridates Mikadze: And remember to brush your teeth everynight.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[18:57] Hokusai Otsuka: (High chairs for the vertically challanged)

[18:57] Scientific Waffle raises hand

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific.

[18:57] Scientific Waffle: Just to make things 100% clear on the merits...

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia snerks.

[18:57] Scientific Waffle: There is a forum post with a standard form for requests.

[18:58] Scientific Waffle: Put this form, filled out, in a notecard.

[18:58] Scientific Waffle: Do NOT send me blank notecards with lists of merits.

[18:58] Scientific Waffle: Do NOT just IM me and tell me your merits.

[18:58] Scientific Waffle: If I am offline and you need to IM me about this, also send me a refilled merit form.

[18:59] Scientific Waffle: I delete merit forms I have gone through, so if there was an error I will not still have your merit form.

[18:59] Scientific Waffle: That is all. Thank you.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Vinnie?

[19:01] Vinnie Lei: Earlier I was in NJ with Tsume and Damion and at a certain moment we were shot upon from Mercz. so we shot back basicly, but after a bit we IMed and went on shooting just other baddies. What's the word on this? Tsume wasn't too sure about the Ordo view on it so I guess I ask ehre, now.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Try not to mow down allies in NJ. Haha.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: If they shoot at you, message 'em and just point out you're Ordo. Like. "Hey! :D I'm an Ordo member. did you guys want to exchange fire, or be friendly?"

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Either way is fine. If they want to shoot, shoot 'em.

[19:03] Lestat Umarov: I mow down people indiscriminatly in NJ :D

Promotions

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's move on to promotions

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: .

[19:03] Detox Exonar: ask forgiveness not permission

[19:04] Keller Teichmann watches people pop out of away status.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: The list is pretty short this week: that's fine. Lot of busy folks, especially with final exams like . . days away.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: I'll probably be drowning in recommendations next week.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: To remind everyone: recommend, recommend! It's very cool to do so.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Ashdene - [E-3] (Newb av behind me. Congratulations.)

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Cyphe Baxton - [E-2]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Esichs Sonnerstein - [E-3]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: IcedPhoenix Seferies - [E-5]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mikael Khalamov - [E-5]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Rigel Blackadder - [E-2]

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Rygads Hax - [E-4]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Sasami Zwilling - [E-3]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Seb Yakan - [E-3]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Tresia Beck - [E-2]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [E-2]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Tyler Taseotoko - [E-6](Didn't turn in his octet report. Shame, shame.)

[19:07] Lestat Umarov: D:<

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne - [E-2]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Wasaac Hax - [E-2]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfjoya Furse - [E-3]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: WolfShaman Warrior - [E-2]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand. Zrazor Rozenstrauch - [Combat Prowess][Marskman Merit]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations everyone. Very good job this week. Please pardon me if I am super aloof for a bit this evening-- preparing for finals myself.

Meeting Closing

[19:09] Aelus Janus: Congratulations everyone.

[19:09] Vix Venera: Congrats.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Merits and so forth will be passed out shortly.

[19:09] Detox Exonar: WOOT!!

[19:09] Silver Meridoc: congrats all

[19:09] Hokusai Otsuka salutes! "Bitch! I aint goin no where."

[19:09] Lunus Ferraris: Grats to all

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Good job. Much love. Shermie has cool hair.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

[19:09] Zerowinged Vasiliev salutes,"Mein Leben ist f

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.