Clicky

Aryte

Situational Report: 17MAY09

Multiple members of the Ordo Imperialis have participated in the creation of another military organization, started by Mazzy Fastback. The "Urramaich Union." Said individuals have been quietly dismissed from the group and denoted under the pretense of treason, on reason of knowing participation in the creation of an opposing faction. It is unfortunate, but a part of life here in military group's on Second Life. We're currently looking at four individuals implicated. The reasoning appears to be for the sake of "disagreeing with some choices in the Ordo." The most dire part of this whole matter . . is these disagreements were never voiced up the channel appropriately. It's a personal insult, really, to me. As a group, I have made a conscious effort to always make myself available. If you ever, truly, have a problem that is so desperate that it'd sway your desire to be part of the group . . why hide it? Talk to me. I'm here for my group, my friends and my comrades. You are essentially my children. To find out that four of my children decided to build a group while still maintaining membership within the Ordo, is just . . well, depressing.

What I ask of you now: don't fret. This is nothing to worry about. The Ordo has not lost face, or taken damage. I have been through worst situations, as has anyone who's been here for more than six months. There are always brief rough spots before an age of gold. This is just a minor bump in the road, before a summer of grand schemes and good times.

As always, I am here for you. I will always be. Thank you and take care,

Aryte Vesperia

To add: We are a family here. You are a member of that family, and a condition of any family is to contribute and to have patience. To contribute without compromise only creates frustration in everyone involved, and to compromise without contributing patience only creates frustration and anger for yourself.

We're a very tight group, but a very large one as well. It is difficult to keep tabs on everyone's concerns, and we as officers know this. But we can not help you if you do not come to us and voice your qualms. The very first priority of our job is to ensure your comfort. Yours. Before ours.

If you misunderstand or disagree with something, please inform us. Go to the nearest officers in your chains of command and lay everything before them. We will do our best to explain any decisions or occurrences, or at the very least to take your concerns under consideration for future reference. We will never look down upon you for having a simple disagreement with a judicial decision, political move, or even equipment policy. Do not be afraid to approach us. Even if we can not accommodate every single person's issue, we can at least offer our comfort.

I think everyone should be aware that most of the officer staff are long time members and are very accessible to talk about issues you might have, even confidentially.

I know a lot of people are scared of talking to authority/ranking officers but I used to nag Aryte as an E-1 over things i didn't agree with or problems I saw.

He's not wearing his scary mask anymore(i think) so he should be easier to approach now too >:P

But in all seriousness, don't hesitate with going straight to an officer or Aryte himself when you have something on your mind. You won't be marked as whiner or heretic over it...

You wont always see a visual change but theres a good chance future decisions will turn out differently.

i believe i have posted a similar post regarding my availability and my stating that we are all a family... as aryte has stated... if you have anything troubling you, then speak out... hiding it only deepens the problem...

again... if you need someone to talk to... you have aryte, myself, and anyone else who says so here... we are your brothers and sisters...

Some of those who have left sadden me as I look at them as great additions to the group, some of whom were long standing.

Ordo is looked at as a Family and a Job.

Regardless. In either situation... If there is a problem with something, you tell or Dad(Aryte), Mom(*), or your Department Head (Officer Directly above you), Assistant Manager (Officers in charge of your branch/squad/cohor, ect.) or general Manager(Legates) or Store owner (Aryte).

As for the leaving because they arent happy with choices...

If you didnt speak up.. How were we to know you were unhappy or there was a problem?

Further More, and I am sorry if this comes off as hostile, as that is not my intent at all...

But you let your loyalty fall because of small (I am assuming) choices that change small aspects of Ordo life?

I am drastically saddened by that. A small change causes your loyalty to falter? That is, everything else aside, where my respect for you mill wither. Those of you who know why, will understand why.

~Tsume Xiao

*First thought would be Ryoaku, but yeah... dont... For this metephor we will use.. no.. not Kitsy, mothers dont do those things... Umm... No.. Not Niiya... Uhhh... Kytec...Yeah.. Kytec... He counts as a motherly figure... right?)

I see this as a wakeup call, as the senior NCO I am.

As the link between the enlisted I command and the officers that command me, I feel partially as though I have failed my task to communicate. Perhaps it is not my fault directly that they decided to come to nobody... but I wonder if I myself as an NCO do not present the atmosphere and impression of welcome.

I am open to questions and answer any that I can, but I cannot answer them if nobody wants to ask. ._.

Perhaps I need to be even more open to each new recruit...

Learning who some of them are, additionally has me hurt and shocked.

Some of those who have left sadden me as I look at them as great additions to the group, some of whom were long standing.

Ordo is looked at as a Family and a Job.

Regardless. In either situation... If there is a problem with something, you tell or Dad(Aryte), Mom(*), or your Department Head (Officer Directly above you), Assistant Manager (Officers in charge of your branch/squad/cohor, ect.) or general Manager(Legates) or Store owner (Aryte).

As for the leaving because they arent happy with choices...

If you didnt speak up.. How were we to know you were unhappy or there was a problem?

Further More, and I am sorry if this comes off as hostile, as that is not my intent at all...

But you let your loyalty fall because of small (I am assuming) choices that change small aspects of Ordo life?

I am drastically saddened by that. A small change causes your loyalty to falter? That is, everything else aside, where my respect for you mill wither. Those of you who know why, will understand why.

~Tsume Xiao

*First thought would be Ryoaku, but yeah... dont... For this metephor we will use.. no.. not Kitsy, mothers dont do those things... Umm... No.. Not Niiya... Uhhh... Kytec...Yeah.. Kytec... He counts as a motherly figure... right?)

Aryte's our mom. He's a shape changer. Duh!