Clicky

Aryte

39th: Good News!

From what I can see about their new base its pretty damn open. You have to run across a field of virtually no cover to get to the base of the hill. You then have two entry points. One going up a path on the side of the hill. The other being a vent shaft.

They have removed their lift I believe in favor for ramps. The core has also gone. Policy on fleet assets is still the same as it was before and they have the giant blimp parked in their base, dont know if it is a static model or not.

This information is subject to change at any given moment as I believe their sim is still under development.

I know, right? I really hope they dont use that blimp shit I saw in Thorium. That was ridiculous and overkill.

*welds a harpoon to the nose of her Nemesis* >_>

From what I can see about their new base its pretty damn open. You have to run across a field of virtually no cover to get to the base of the hill. You then have two entry points. One going up a path on the side of the hill. The other being a vent shaft.

No change there then... *cough*