Clicky

Aryte

NCO Academy: 23MAY09

By the graces of Lestat Umarov, the idea to build a comprehensive NCO academy was set in stone some many months ago. Unfortunately, Mr. Umarov's expertise has been required in other fields and the project has been put on the back burner. With his blessing, I have taken the initiative to spearhead the revitalizing of the construction of the academy. The purpose behind an NCO academy is to prepare NCO's with the difficult work of being a veteran-- the idea behind leadership, policy enforcement, conflict management, and finding how to use NCO status as a path to provide for the Ordo.

In addition to Lestat Umarov's continued oversight, I have collected a team together to begin fact finding and establishing a better idea as to how to proceed. Zero Itamae, Xayvien Rau, Mizar Korobase, and Jason Backer are on board. The reason for this post? I would like to offer the chance to any of my senior NCO staff or officers to participate. I will likely only pick a couple from the list, so as not to over-complicate. If you are interested, just denote it here! I plan on getting everyone situated and started on working by Monday.

I'm glad to be able to head up this project. I've already got us a meeting date set up on Monday, June 3rd at 4:00 SLT. I'll be possibly taking up to two additional members whom I will IM in world, but I don't want things to grow too large. I want everyone on this project to be able to contribute.