Clicky

Yoko

Second Life Herald Ordo post

i used punctuation but it seems he merged multiple sentences in one and well if you type in sl and hit enter you don't need to use punctuation. He just merged all the sentences without adding punctuation wherever that was necesarry.

and well i kinda figured i typed a bit to fast wich isn't exactly something i should have done considering i am more vulnerable for making mistakes if you consider english is not my mothertongue.

*sighs on fox's comments* . I don't know what it is with this guy but he seems to be obsessed to bring down the ordo. He almost reminds me of inuyasha deere. God i laughed about that guy.

that sandbox story is bullshit off course but i've heared so much bullshit from this guy that i really couldn't care less. Afterall he also made the whordo video. Also i like to suggest that no one of us comments to anything in the comment section. I know it is a our policy and we all know that but i just like to point it out again.

mhmm well speaking about fox. You are almost right but he was in the Mercz and i did some research to that Imphazar guy. He claims it is his brother. Well we all know that basically means alt. And Imphazar was AN. He was on sl during the time of the Venuma Coaltion and he is in fact the only guy in all armies that never gained a decent rank in any of the major armies. Joining them is one thing but he fails at showing enough skill to grow up in any of them. I takes leadership skills to become a leader in those. So he ended up in doing what every noob does that wants a fancy title and he makes his own military. Then Fox got banned blablabla