Clicky

Keno

Earthlings

Sera Otoro wrote:

ergh... i cant watch any more of that...

Sadly this is the attitude they talk about in the video, "It's too horrible, I don't want to know.".

People eat the stuff and contribute to this, the animals at least deserve you know how they die.

Some of the figures are horrific, if you add them all up we kill somewhere between 10 billion and 20 billion animals a years, a figure that's raising at a astronomical rate.

Makes you kind of dissapointed with humans, none of us are perfect, this video makes me very sad and I would have rather not have known, none of us would.

I watched the entire thing... It was nasty as hell. But I did notice one thing most of that was from mostly Asia and other countries (I did notice a few from the US of A. But it still did not make think of going to vegitarien. But did nake me think the next step would be making human clones and testing on humans and human organ harvesting.

I'm not saying we shouldn't eat meat, we should, were suppose to eat meat and there is a friggen lot of us but we really need to rethink this whole system. If we can send robots to other planets i'm pretty sure we can come up with different methods if we tried.